The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To work: I hate putting bread in bags. All sorts, it's Pain de Madeleine, Pain Bastille, well, actually, it's becoming a Pain in my Butt. Let me do something else.

to my week: why did you have to be so bad? but of course i can't get a break anymore around here. it started out pretty good. then msn starts not working. and itunes doesnt play my music. my camera runs outta battery. i wasnt able to go to the movie today. my somewhat plan with my friends went out the door. oh and to top it all of, a very COLD bottle of water spilled ALL OVER my bed. and EVERYTHING gets wet. and thats all before i decide to clean up my bed so its not used as a desk anymore. so my rooms a mess now. seeing that i had to throw everything on the floor. and i've resorted to the couch. thanks. daniel powter needs to make up a bad week song to go along with his bad day song.

To life in general:- Why do you have to more so bloody fast, i was happy in uni i was happy in that life and now its over and i have to find a real job and a real life and its scary... dads having a go already and i just want to relax and make the most of my last few months as a student. I know going back to mcdonalds isnt the best and yes i need to get some office experience but its money and after 3 weeks off with commitments i am verging on skint and need this.

To J: I hate you for doing what you did to me, and I hate myself for still loving you in spite of it. I know you're hurt by what happened in your past, but why did you have to hurt me, too? Did it make you feel better to drag someone else down with you? And you have the nerve to be angry and hurt with me for wanting to leave? I know I led you on, and I was wrong to do so, but I was young, I was a stupid kid, and it had been so long since I'd seen you. I just wanted to have what we'd had before everything went wrong in your life, before it all went to hell. It was selfish, and I'm sorry I hurt you by holding on so tightly and then letting go so easily. But you hurt me too, and you have to see that! You have to answer for that! I want to be with you so badly it hurts, and I love you more than anyone else in my world, but I can't be in a relationship with someone who hurts me and who I hurt in return. It isn't fair! I can't talk to anyone about us because everyone I know hates you now for what you did to me or hates me for what I did to you. My family doesn't know how much it hurts me to just cut you out of my life and 'move on'; I told them I was lying when I said I loved you, that I was young, stupid, naive, and caught up in the moment. Well, I was certainly young, stupid, naive, and caught up in the moment, but I was in love with you. I still am. I know that because I never could have hurt you and you could never have hurt me like you did if I wasn't in love with you. I wouldn't have let you do those things to me if I didn't love you. But I hate you, too. Love, hate. They're the same thing, aren't they, baby? They both take passion and devotion, and they both hit you, slap you, kick you, rape you, and cling to you in a vise so tight that it's all you can do not to succumb to them because you know that'll only make it worse. Things are never going to get better between us. I know that, and you know it, too. All we'll do is hurt ourselves and each other if we try again.
So why does the thought of you hurting me again sound so much better than sitting in this room alone?

Yours, because I never really had a choice, now, did I?
-C

To my ears: please stop ringing and shooting pains through, because it really hurts and I'm tired and I want to go to sleep, and I can't with the stupid pain you're giving me.

To myself: make your mind up, stop confusing yourself... you don't want someone until you think that you can't and then what, you know you don't really, don't you?! Or do you? Hmm

And stupidly but grrrr: tan, please dont fade so quickly...

Dear _____: Why must you always assume I'm up to something? Sure, our Internet connection works faster now [and thank God for that], but our computer is still a little slow at times when it's closing out of three windows. Believe me, hon, if I was up to anything more than I have been for the last almost three years now, you wouldn't have a f------ clue. You just wouldn't. It's as simple as that. Get smart.

To friend: I know, I said that so many times, but do you know how glad I am I know you? Yes, maybe you know, because I told you so often. :lol: But it's really true. You help me a lot, just because you listen to me. There aren't much people who listen and help as much as you do. And it's a great feeling. Thanks for that! I hope you know I'll always be there for you, and you can always come to me, whenever you need me, whenever you want to.

To Creepy Guy- STOP flirting with me, your my mother's friends for gods sake and your daughter is my friend! and your married! i lost respect for you and dont tell me to smile more just because you dont see me god leave me alone!

To Summer- PLEASE get funner

To Julie- I MISS YOU SO MUCH i cant wait for you to get back home i love you and will always be there for you no matter what

To Him- I LOVE YOU so much it hurts i wish i could tell you...i think you know i love you cause i do ANYTHING you ask

To Mom- STOP thinking i can do better in school im already better then my brother who dropped out so just be thankful for that...and stop asking me what my plans for unicersity is if your just gonna say: those are great dreams but be realistic...

To Dad- Be an man and pay for things i dont ask you anything you never even paid child support the least you can do is help me pay for the trip YOU said you were gonna help pay but you never do anything you say so why do i keep asking you to help?

To self- Get off your butt and look for a job...and stop wanting everything and not being happy with what you have...

ok im done :) i feel much better now

To M___: Go home already. Or at least stop talking for two minutes.

To Dad: GRR! I don't even know what to say, just go away for a week or something so we don't have to deal with you, or leave because you won't.

To Brother: You slept on my bed last night... :scream:

To the rest of the ML's: I love you all. You're pretty much my life. You all GET me! Woohoo. S, S, N, K, A, D, K, J, C, M, F, B, and K. <3 If I forgot anyone, it definitely wasn't intentional. We need to meet up someday, Miami, Florida anyone?

To GD: The only thing always there for me, you're my heroes. I look up to all three of you way more than anyone else, you're a major part of my life now. Four years baby, and many more to come.

To work.... FFS when i say i can work full time i don't just meant one extra shift, i know everyone is finished for summer but seriously. I have worked for you for 4 years and yes i've been away for 4 weeks ish cos of commtments but seriously you know you cane rely on me... and this is making me now have to say i can do lates which i don't like but have to which means workin till 10 however its got me so frustrated gonna change it 2morow to a 9 cos i know what you are like.

To Dad... please stop having a go at me. I know i've finsihed uni and i know i need a proper job but seriously i want to relax and enjoy the time i have which yes means not working 7 days a week which you expect. And the more you have a go the more i won't do it and you end up with me getting frustrated even mum warns me now and your havin a go cos i wanna change my shift to 9pm not 10pm cos my friends are now home from uni and oooh shoot me for wanting to spend some time with them

To maniac drivers: When I'm out for my walk and yes, I know it's a sort of main road, can you move over a little instead of practically running me over?! I mean, some of you move over to the other side of the street which is unneccesary but appreciated and others want me to move! Don't be so rude!

To the stupid woman in the shiny blue car behind me on the highway to work yesterday...why on earth did you hit that turtle?! I mean, it's not like he darted out in front of you. And it's not like you couldn't SEE the little lump in between the two lanes.

I passed him and saw his little neck stretched out as he looked around, and I hoped the police officer would move him after he was done writing that ticket.

Then I looked in the mirror and saw you whiz past him as you changed lanes and I saw him fly up into the air and bounce on the road behind you. WTF? :wtf: At least you didn't drive right over him and squash him, but geeze...

Maybe you didn't see him. I sure hope you didn't do it on purpose. But I also hope that karma came up and bit you big time yesterday.

To job: You just keep getting better and better, I love you, I will not leave you :D

To landlord: One of these days I will hit you in the face, and it ain't gonna be pretty, I have a black belt.

To friendd: Oh hail you! You finally succeeded in getting a job! YAY! This means that I will have to stop supporting us both, which I did in the past 3 months, oh yes, and no, I don't want the money you borrowed, I am so happy you finally have a job and you can do something for yourself. God bless your cotton socks!

To D: Thank you so much for helping me finding an apartment to move, because in this rate I'll be in a loony bin at the end of the year.

To the frustrated third person who lives with us and shall remain nameless: You are an idiot hahaha You really are. Seriously. You are a waitress. You are 38 years old and you are a waitress. You are too stupid to do something else, you are the stupidest person on this planet actually. You go to work at 5 p.m and come back at 1 a.m. and you are telling me that I shouldn't go to the bathroom after 1 am because you can't sleep if you hear the doors? Well, newsflash honey: I'm 18 years younger than you. I wake up in the morning at 7, I go to school, then I go to work, come home at 9 pm, study, and sleep for 3 hours tops, and then again and again. I make more money in a week than you make in a month, and I have been as nice with you as possible, but if you come to me and tell me: "I have a job, you can't understand" I will smack you too in the face, and for your face, it will be a favor.

To my brother: no I don't have a neverending supply of money, it is actually ending pretty soon, even though I only got paid (a measly amount) today, and no i can't drive you anywhere tomorrow, I have no money for petrol to be your taxi service.

To people on the train: must you play your music so loud that I can't hear my own ipod?I mean seriously, have some respect for others, there's playing it loud enough, playing it loud, and pathetic (I know I sound like an old saddo, but seriously, grrr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back