The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the person who delivers the mail:

Stop stuffing package boxes that are too wide into the mailbox! I liked to never got the box out of there! Just get your lazy butt out of the stupid vehicle and put the box on the freaking doorstep! You can even pull up in the driveway if you want so you don't have to walk as far! Gosh is it really that difficult to get out of the vehicle? I think the post office has been contacted about this exact type of thing before and yet it keeps happening! Stop it! Honk your horn if you must and I'll even come out there and get the stupid package so you don't have to get out of your vehicle. Yeesh! That's like the third or fourth time you've done this in the last two months. My patience is wearing thin on this issue. Knock it off please!

Dear S______,

So yeah, I thought you were my friend, after a conversation I had tonight, I can clearly see that's not the case... Thanks so much for going behind my back and telling L___ my private business, that I confided in you as a friend... Now he's going to tease me... I bet that he's going to go and tell J______, exactly what you told him... Now that's going to be a lot of fun to explain... I may well loose one of my best friends over you... Thanks ever so much. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
(A really upset and angry) Stephanie.

Dear Parents:

None of my friends are going on Senior Trip. Instead, they are renting a house at the shore. And yet even though that is right before I go away to college, I'm not allowed to go. I don't understand. The point of Senior Trip is to have one last hurrah with your friends before you go off to college and possibly never see them again. Just because my friends can't afford to go to Disney World doesn't mean that I shouldn't be allowed to have that privilege. None of my friends are problem kids. I am not a problem kid. I do not understand why my only choices are Disney World by myself or school by myself.

It's not fair, especially not since I'll be in practically the same situation next year, when I'm living at a college. Sure, there's more supervision there, but I still don't understand it.

To a National Newspaper here in Canada

So you've got your TV listings out for next weeks premier shows but what the hell happened to CSI :confused: yes you managed to mention CSI:Miami and CSI:New York but what about the original CSI :confused: Oh you mentioned Grey's Anatomy but who the hell gives a rat's a$$. I don't.

And while we at it to this newspaper, when did NCIS become a show about navy lawyers :confused: I always thought the show dealt with Navy Criminal Investigators. Maybe next week you could get some facts correct. Oh yeah I forgot this isn't hockey so who cares about fact :rolleyes:

To boss:

I know I should've said I had to leave earlier, but the chef said it was ok. Besides, I worked my ass off for you today. I drove around like a mad person to get your coffee machine and your glasses.

Dear person who is apparently sueing me.

I fled the scene? Come again? I didn't bump into your car and then "fled the scene". IF I had bumped your car I would've left my number so we could handle this, and let the insurance companies handle it. But no, you called in the cops? And I "fled the scene"? What the hell?

Hmpf, I feel like a criminal now. :(

And btw, good luck sueing a csi addict. Blue car, hm? If there's no blue paint on my car, you have no proof.
Fled the scene, my ass :angryrazz:

Dear person who is apparently sueing me.

I fled the scene? Come again? I didn't bump into your car and then "fled the scene". IF I had bumped your car I would've left my number so we could handle this, and let the insurance companies handle it. But no, you called in the cops? And I "fled the scene"? What the hell?

Hmpf, I feel like a criminal now. :(

And btw, good luck sueing a csi addict. Blue car, hm? If there's no blue paint on my car, you have no proof.
Fled the scene, my ass :angryrazz:

_Hush_ you do need to keep us up to date on this. Trying to sue a CSI Addict is not going to be easy. Good Luck :)

^ I agree it will be difficult to sue someone who has CSI as one of their fave shows. And I wish you much luck with that situation. :)

Okay, I just feel that I have to say this. This has been bugging me all day! So, I was watching Showbiz Tonight (last night's ep came on at ten this morning here) and they were telling the story about the man who caught the foul ball at the baseball game and handed it to his daughter to look at... and she wasn't but maybe three years old at the most. She threw it back in the field. So totally adorable. Loved that he just hugged her. Too cute... Anyway, they were showing a message board where some jerk posted that the dad should have tossed the little girl. :wtf: How the heck could someone say that? She's just a baby and didn't know any better! The nerve of that person! It just made me so damn mad. Ugh. I like what another poster said in reply to that person "do us a favor, don't reproduce". :lol:

so when the schedule is completely biased against group a no one has a problem, and when i actually do something to make it more fair (but still, group a has it worse off) i get my head chopped off?? group b having to go to a review for clinic on an exam day does not equal group a going on three test days and the midterm.

if you dont want to go the morning of a midterm then why should i be going?? i made a suggestion and the instructor agreed the old schedule was unfair, deal with it.

eta: and another thing, no i will not leave everything up to the class rep! if the instructor comes to me i will tell him, not say "oh you should talk to the class rep" if it had been brought up to the class all group b would have agreed the old schedule was fine and all group a would say it was unfair bs. so what would that accomplish?

Last edited:
Oh, jeez... Well, I have a rant but I recorded it on my camera and I just got the USB connector yesterday. :D

As it's not in English, I'm going to have to translate. My voice sounds a bit odd (even odder as I have a cold), and if I didn't have a cold I'd definitely use it, but it hurts to even make a sound so I'll wait until I get my voice back.

RANT: I HATE HAVING COLDS!!! :(

Dear --

How many more times do we have to lend you money or take your daughter on days out or holidays you are clearly not going to pay for you already owe us soo much and i know you are family but it is ridiculous you always moan that you have no money but you can smoke 30 fags a day and take a 200 mile drive to see your idiot boyfriend every weekend and leave your 15 year old daughter at home.:scream:

To all you moronic drivers:

Remember, when someone lets you in, you are SUPPOSE to raise your hand in a THANK YOU gesture. :scream: I DID NOT have to let you in!

I hate all you drivers that do that. It's a courtesy to say Thank You. One of these days I'm going to follow one of you and when you get out of your vehicle, I'm going to REMIND you of proper road etiquette!!!!!!! :wtf:

To all you giant looking mosquitoes:

Where the hell did you all come from? :wtf: Man, I can't walk out of my garage without being surrounded. I don't like the little versions of you, what makes you think I'm going to like you? I don't care if your harmless! Get lost!!!!! Oh by the way, STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE! You are not welcome!!!

Ok, I just looked it up, you're called a Crane Fly. :wtf: I still don't care, go AWAY!!!

In case you want to know what I'm talking about

To C______: I can easily say you, by far, are the worst human being I've ever known. I don't know how you can live with yourself. You're absolutely horrible to A, and she is supposed to be your best friend. She is one of my best friends, so when you fuck with her, you fuck with me. You tried to manipulate me in the past, and it didn't work. Now you tried to do the same thing and failed again. Stay the FUCK out of my life. Yes, some of my tweets were about you. No, I don't know you. But I know what you've done, I've seen what you've done. You're horrible. A doesn't deserve what you do to her at all. Stop bitching about me on your twitter, saying I shouldn't follow you if I don't like you. I stopped following you on twitter after you tried to manipulate me. The only reason you can see my tweets is because you know A's password. Stop going on her twitter and pretending to be her, writing messages saying, "I'm such a letdown." A is not a let down at all. Stop pretending to be her and trying to get me to talk about you to your face. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to tell you stuff to your face, but I haven't because you have A wrapped around your finger and I didn't want to start even more drama. But, I wrote you back this time, and let you have it. I would have wrote more but it's annoying having to send 10 different direct messages. I kept my mouth shut the first time, but now that you've involved me yet again, I'm going to say something. A is too scared to say anything to you. Someone needs to let you have it. You need a big fucking reality check. I don't say this a lot but this time I mean every word. Go to hell.

I feel a rant coming on....

When I try to help you with your computer, no matter who you are, why do you always say "IT won't let me" or "IT says I can't do that" or "IT didn't work". IT is not out to get you. IT doesn't keep you from doing something. When IT won't let you do something, why don't you try reading the screen. That's right....now what does IT say? Oh really? Well how about trying that?? :rolleyes:

Headache, go away. I already took more of those pills than I'm allowed to take, so if they kill me tell the world...she still had a headache when she overdosed.

To the Telephone Company:

Why the heck can you not get out to fix my phone in a timely manner? I have been without home phone service for Five Frickin DAYS now! I'm trying to job hunt, as well, which is impossible, because I do not give out my cell number.

I put in a request online and you said October 1st. Not cool. So, I managed to dig out the number, (nice that you don't have that available anywhere online, what you don't like getting calls?) called, and actually waited the hour to speak to a live operator, who promised me that they'd have the "Next available technician" out to service the line, and that it would be done the next day (last Friday, btw) or by the 29th at the very latest.

I most certainly will not be recommending you to anyone, nor will I be purchasing any of your other services any time soon.

No love,

Kelly

to my class: grow the hell up! why does it matter what day you go to lab as long as half of us go one place and half of us go the other? and you are in no position to complain about classmates professionalism when you use your facebook status to take digs at each other. little tip, dont tell someone to act more professional and then tell them to take off their "power panties" in the same sentence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back