The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To:

Will you stop going on about him for gods sake!!! you fancied him 4 years ago!! everyone of u is soo sick of it jut get over it nobody cares!! you have no idea how many times i have had to sit listening to you talk about that idiot :scream:

To the trains
Thanks again for being 15 minutes late and leaving me out in the freezing cold and wet with 3 heavy bags:(

to rain: please stop! i need to do laundry! and while i do enjoy the energy savings of no longer having a dryer, it would be nice to not have to rely on the weather to get laundry done. please get this out of your system before i run out of clean underwear, thanks!

eta to cockroaches: stay out of my apartment! i will find you and kill you (well, send my boyfriend to kill you) so it would really be better for both of us if you just stayed outside!

Last edited:
Dear weather man,
When you said 'light rain' i was thinking ok so maybe a bit of rain that wont really get me that wet and i wont need a coat, i mean its only the begining of october.. how very wrong you were Mr Weather Man...
3 minutes down the road on the way to school and it absolutely chucks it down, seriously no warning what so ever, by the time my brella is up i may aswell of jumped into the river and swam to school!! So all day in wet clothes and shoes, plus my books got wet so all the writting had run in them i can't really read what i have written, and i have to write up my drama course work again (because madam can't read it, to mark it) does not make for a happy Katie. :(
Please tell me the right weather next time so i don't have to go around sporting the drown rat look all day, its not attractive :/

Ok, im off to pray to the sun shine fairy for tomorrow.. hopefully she will accept my offer of chocolate cookies and milk in return for no rain :thumbsup: x

Dude...seriously. Don't park your redneck, mud covered, Harley stickered SUV behind a bank at closing time when the armored car is coming and sit there in your sunglasses smoking a cigarette and keep looking over at us for a half an hour. Fool! Because I WILL (and did) call the cops to come run you off. Idiot.

And people...don't throw your whole entire wallet into the push out drawer. I don't want to root through your stupid wallet looking for your account number. And how would you like it if I threw it back at you when I'm done? I'm guessing you wouldn't like that.

Hey dipwad at the counter...don't stand there face to face with another human being that is trying to wait on you and talk on your cell phone. For one thing, it's incredibly RUDE. For another, we don't really care about your conversation. Amazingly enough, stupid, it's not that interesting. And no, we don't think you're incredibly important because you're talking on your phone. :rolleyes:

Hey dipwad at the counter...don't stand there face to face with another human being that is trying to wait on you and talk on your cell phone. For one thing, it's incredibly RUDE. For another, we don't really care about your conversation. Amazingly enough, stupid, it's not that interesting. And no, we don't think you're incredibly important because you're talking on your phone. :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh! I'm a cashier, and people do that to me all the time and it's so annoying! I just want to rip the phone off of their ear and throw it across the aisle :scream: Seriously, all they have to do is hang up for like 3 minutes and call back.

Also, to my customers: Look to see if there is a price label on your stuff before you come to check out. It doesn't matter if you know how much it is, I still have to have something to scan. So don't get mad when I have to go hunt through the store to find the price.

Uh, this is for my muse.. Which is a vampire bat going by the name of Jasper.

Will you please get that plot out! :scream: It's irritating, and why the heck would I want to write that? :wtf: I don't want those specific actors or their friends to come across the fic about their character/friend's character in that situation and know it really means THEM! :eek: Nor would I have the suspect be that person! :shifty: So. Go. Away.

Disposes of the can. Don't want to open it and see the worms :)

Last edited:
To my local Walgreens:

Why the bloody blue :censored::censored::censored: can't you keep fresh milk?! I bought a half gallon of milk Yesterday EVENING, that's dated nearly a week from today, had the best date of all the milk in the store, and I go to make some cereal with it, and it ALREADY tastes Sour. I smelled it, and it smelled Rank. I've had the bloody thing for only 24 hours.

That means I'm going to have to by a gallon tomorrow at Aldi's, and half of that is likely going to be wasted, because I don't drink that much milk, save for coffee or Chai, or if I'm going to cook with it or eat cereal.

You Suck,

Kelly.

To Niece, to whom I need to deliver a less snarky form of this speech later today:

A) You are not entitled.

B) Upon entering the house, please don't let the first thing out of your mouth be a demand to know what is for supper. It's rude. Your uncle and I work all day and put up with shitheads at work; we don't need to come home to another shithead. Try instead: Hi, Auntie/Uncle. How was your day?

c) Under no circumstances is it acceptable to sit at the dinner table at dinner time whilst we are all trying to eat dinner (are you picking up on a theme here?) with MY laptop open and a notebook in front of you, sighing heavily like we all ought to shut up about our day because YOU still have homework to do. When it is time to eat dinner, put your shit away and eat dinner with us. We do this every night so it should not have been a surprise to you.

D) Do not post on facebook about how you tried to clean up the kitchen. I see this shit and I know you didn't. Picking up one bowl and one glass and putting them into the sink does not constitute any level of work.

E) YOU dropped your laptop and broke it. It is up to YOU to call Dell to find out how much it will be to replace the screen. I'm not your secretary. Also, the laptop you are using is MINE. You'll ask to use it, not demand to use it, and you'll be reasonable about it when I need or want it for myself. Especially when I see you sitting there watching youtube crap.

F) Just because we haven't outright demanded that you do something around the house doesn't mean we don't want your help or that you shouldn't contribute. It's nice that you do your own laundry but you could offer to make supper once in a while. Or clean the bathroom that you use, or do a load of towels... etc, etc., etc. Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down here?

G) If someone in the house, say ME for example, should happen to go downstairs with a load of laundry in his/her arms, and a few minutes later you hear loud banging and screaming and crying, perhaps it would be prudent to come downstairs and I don't know, ensure that the person hasn't been injured, or ask if you can render some assistance, or pat that person on the back and say it'll be OK, and hand her/him a tissue. Tell him/her that he/she can fix the washer, that everything isn't broken in his/her life, that he/she has a lovely husband/wife, that his/her children are really doing well in school and he/she does brilliant scrapbooking and writes well. For example.

H) I'm not holding my breath on the $95 your boyfriend's dimwit mother owes me for the mailbox incident but it would sure be nice if she could call and apologize.

I) When I bought the litter box for your room I told you point blank that I wasn't going to clean it. You said you'd clean it. So it is a mystery to me why in the litter box there is no liner and no litter and yet it sits in your room. You do realize that one or both of the cats peed in it, right?

J) If I catch you cleaning the above-mentioned litter box in the kitchen or bathroom sink or the bathtub I will not be happy. You know where the gloves, liners, and litter are. You are sixteen. Handle it.

K) My children are not the bane of your existence. If you treat them with respect they will treat you similarly. If you behave like an eight year old and bicker instead, don't expect them to treat you like an authority figure. Child care sometimes is not rocket science and headgames, it just requires a little self-control.

L) Lastly, in no polite society has it ever been acceptable to not talk when someone takes you to a movie, and buys popcorn and an icee and lunch. I know you think that little Betty Boop grin thing you gave me was cute, but it was not. It was snotty. Oh - and also, a THANK YOU would have been nice.

*Sigh...* Thanks for listening, peeps.

I'd ask why you have your niece but that's probably not my business and something you want to talk about here.

She should straighten out soon, I'm so sorry she's giving you such a hard time! :( She should be very grateful she's with you and your husband and not in the system or on the streets.

Oh man... that food thing... that sounds like so many of my cousins when they come to visit. First thing out of their mouths is "what do you have to eat?" Which leads me to a rant of my own. :lol:

Kids, when you only come by for a few minutes so your parents can drop something off or borrow something, you can freakin' wait till you get home to get something to eat. If you were staying here for a few hours it would be a different story... but it would just be nice if you asked politely. For example "May I please have something to eat" rather than riffling through the cabinets and fridge/freezer without asking. That's so rude!

And when you're only here for a few minutes, I don't mind giving you something to snack on, but don't dare expect me to fix you a big meal. Like I said, if you're here for a few hours, its one thing... but once I've already eaten, I'm not going to fix a separate special little dinner for you just because you happen to come by for a few minutes. I'm sick of the rudeness and disrespect you kids have for other people. you are all teenagers and are old enough to know that it is rude to come into someone else's house and immediately upon arrival start going through their cabinets/fridge/freezer without asking. :scream:

My grandmother has always told me that I didn't have to ask when I come to her house. I could get whatever I wanted whenever I wanted... but you know what? I STILL ASK... even for a glass of water! And you know why? Because I respect other people!

And another thing: Please do not stick your fingers in someone else's plate to get food off it. If you want some fries or whatever that someone else is eating, ask politely (ie saying "may I please have some of those") and maybe the person will give you some... but automatically reaching for the food on the plate (especially when I know good and well you don't wash your hands properly) is beyond rude.

Oh and please do NOT open the lid on my liquid coffee creamer and stick your damn dirty nose on the rim to smell it. How rude! I don't want your snot on or in my creamer. I prefer my coffee to be snot-free thank you very much! :lol:

And please for crying out loud, wash your hands (and thoroughly with soap) before sticking them in the chip bags or cookie jar!

And to that one particular cousin- I've told you time and again that I do not like drinking after other people, so please stop asking me if you can have some of my drink. If you want some, get a freakin' glass and ask me to pour some in there, don't automatically reach for my glass/bottle. And when I tell you that I'm sick so it's best if you don't drink after me, don't say "I don't care". Have more respect for yourself and more concern for your health than that. Oh and please stop taking the tops off of all my lip glosses/chap sticks and putting your nose on them to smell them. It's rude and I don't want your germs on my lip stuff.

:lol: Thus ends my family rant. Can you tell there are a lot of rude, ill-mannered people in my family? :lol: BTW, the creamer thing and the lipgloss/chap stick thing were two different cousins. :lol:

===

To blockbuster.com- When there is an error with a disc, when it won't play or is broken in half when it's mailed, people have EVERY RIGHT to email you and complain about it. It's not the customer's fault if they get so many of these broken or non-playable discs. It's rude of you to email them and tell them because there are too many complaints on their account you cannot send them anymore movies. That's BS! If something's wrong with the disc, you expect people not to say anything about it and just let the next poor person who happens to rent that disc get it and not be able to play it? That's absurd. No wonder business is so poor for you that you're closing over 900 of your stores. If you treated people better than that, maybe people would stick with you more than other companies.

I have half a mind to tell everyone I know to not ever even bother signing up for an account at your stupid website and to use Net Flix instead. They're much better, cheaper, faster and have a much broader range of titles as well. You've sent that "you have too many complaints on your account so we are unable to send you anymore dvds" message to more than one person I know. If you don't cut that crap out you're going to keep losing customers until there are none left at all then you'll be putting all of your employees out of work. Is that what you want?

Last edited:
8:00 can't get here fast enough! :( Come on, come on! I'm dying here! :(

I need my BONES fix NOW!

Lucky Canadians, getting to see it a day before us :shifty:

To customers of all sorts...when someone says to you, "Hi! How are you today?" and you say, "I need to cash this"...what I would really LOVE to say to you at that point is, "Is that what I asked you??!!" The answer to "How are you today?" is "Fine, thank you. I need to cash this." Or even better, "Fine, thank you, how are you?"

Oh, and the reply to "Thank you! Have a nice day!" is not "Yeah"....it's "Thanks! You too!"

Glad I could help. ;)

I never thought 8 would get here! Now if only JF and WP returned to CSI! I hate this new guy Langston or whatever the hell his name is. He's trying to make Vegas gay, like put a hit gay. I mean come on, even Sam Braun--someone of 'old' Vegas' wasn't even like that!

Oh, and I wish Eric Millegan would come back :( But he's moved on with his life, and I have to accept that :(

I love employers who lie.

I love how you told me on Friday I'd be getting 25 hours and so I go and sign my kid up for daycare only to be told that I would only be getting 18..you lied to me to get me to come to your job. You yell at me for stupid stuff. I couldn't care less if your rock hard cookies aren't bagged properly. You treat me like I'm stupid. You're stupid. You suck and I hate you.

I hate my daughter's father so much. I hate that he hasn't given us support in three months. I have to work seven days a week to bring in money. I have to drop out of my course because I can't afford and I can't afford a blood test for my cat so I can get her pills.

I did not go to school for five years for this joke of a life. I didn't. And I hate my life so much and some days I wish I was never born.

You know how they say it takes twenty-one days to kick a habit. Well, it takes twenty-one days to start it as well.

I hate that I have no life and now my life seems to be here. It's really pathetic. :(

DVR, I hate that you only accept two programs at once. Please let me finish BONES! :( And let more shows be recorded. I need space both NCISes, CSIs, BONES, Criminal Minds and Grey's Anatomy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back