The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear weather ,
It's raining something but not Hallejulah this time.The city is a mess! :scream:

To the all the boss men and women,

You want experienced people to hire but for a better experience first i should find a damn job ! To find a job to have some experience, first of all you should give me one! :wtf: Or find a better excuse please, don't mess with people :shifty:

Last edited:
Isn't that annoying? When I was young and taping songs, I would curse out the stupid DJ.

Ah yes, those times. I remember one channel which was popular among teens (it has different name, but stuff is the same) and they every now and the said few words IN THE MIDDLE of the song :lol: then they laughed after the song.

Isn't that annoying? When I was young and taping songs, I would curse out the stupid DJ.

Ah yes, those times. I remember one channel which was popular among teens (it has different name, but stuff is the same) and they every now and the said few words IN THE MIDDLE of the song :lol: then they laughed after the song.

There was one station here that did that too. But they did it through almost all of the song. I was like :wtf: and just switched the channel. :lol: It was so weird. you know how on DVDs they do those commentaries with actors and directors where they watch the show/movie/episode and talk during it about what happened while filming this scene and what the motivation was for that scene... well, this was sort of like that, but only during a song... except the chatter had nothing to do with the song. :lol:

Another pet peeve of mine is when they talk all over the opening of a song until the vocals come in. When I was younger, I did my fair share of taping off the radio, and that always used to irk the hell out of me. Thank heavens for ITunes and YouTube.

Dear Local CW Station,

How dare you interrupt the premiere for Supernatural for more than three minutes to alert us that a local marine has died in Iraq. While I'm saddened by the news of loosing another soldier in war, I've been waiting for months to see the premiere! Couldn't you have waited until a commercial break opposed to interrupting the episode, a season premiere mind you of my favorite show?!

Signed, a very disappointed Supernatural Fan.

Dear toilets -

Yes, I know you are 31 years old. Quit leaking anyway! I cannot afford to replace you right now, so just quit leaking!

Dear parks department -

How long is this sprinkler upgrade going to go on? Seriously, the park is not large, and I would think 2 weeks would be plenty of time. Don't get me wrong, I love waking up to your loud machinery outside my house [/sarcasm] early in the morning (I think violating noise ordinances).

Dear birch beetle -

Why my trees? Why did you kill my trees? They just sit and provide shade and homes for all the finches, not harming anyone. Now they have to be taken down and I have to come up with a replacement somehow. Stupid bug....

Dear employers -

Don't you realize by putting in such frustrating requirements you are leaving out good workers (like me) from your interview process? No wonder Oregon has 12+% unemployment. If you aren't serious about hiring, then don't! But don't tease people into thinking they have found a great match then there is ONE stupid requirement they won't match. Grrr....

(love the rant forum - I do feel better! But after reading some of the other rants, it seems like my troubles are so little. Hugs to you!!)

I am so sorry that your bike ride and shower is more important than me.
Why do you have to get so pissy when I toss 3 shirts to you to throw into the hamper? I mean really? So yeah, you're getting your clothes organized and want to get into the shower, what is 10 more seconds to throw something in the hamper. Then you talk about "it's more than being stinky, it's the fungus that's growing" or something like that. Are you serious? You're gonna be fine for another minute while you help me out.
Can't wait to see how you're gonna act when this baby comes. :guffaw:

Dear My Drama Group..
Yes i know i am a girl *shock horror :eek:* and that i was in a group of 3 boys but that doesn't give you the right to just ignore everything i say and make me be a cleaner.. i have no problem playing a cleaner, infact it was quite fun, but being forced to do it because *girls are good at that kind of stuff* is what i DO have a problem with. I guess i showed you all when you 3 completely stuffed up when we were performing and i got a sticker :rolleyes: (yeah we still get stickers, and yeah everyone collects them)
One more thing to the whole group.. No i do not have a thing with Ryan.. we are really good friends so i occasionally give him a hug, that does not mean i want to have sex with him!!! :brickwall:
To make that lesson even worse, i had to be put in a group with Tails, the resident idiot!! You constantly annoy and make fun of me in History and Re but i just ignore you because unlike you i am not 5 inside, but when you get put in my drama class and make the whole lesson an absolute living hell it really brings a good day down so please, just stay out of my way as much as possible and i'll try not to *cramp your style* :shifty:

Dear The Blooming Uniform Police..
Why does it matter if i dont have my blazer on at lunch times? I'll tell you why, beause Mr W has no life so he enjoys making 14 year ols girls stop on their way to the toilet to put their blazers on because, and i quote "the jumper is optional girls, so i suggest you put those blazers on NOW!!" I dont mind wearing it around school if i really have to but my blazer is about 3 sizes to big and really uncomfortable so if i want to take it off at lunch (which no other teachers care about) i will !! :scream:
Also my choice of sock colour really shouldn't concern you.. It does not say anywhere in the millions of school rules that pink and blue socks are not allowed, you cant even see them if i have my shoes on, which i normally do, it just fell off when i tripped over the door mat thingy :rolleyes:

Aaaaaah... thats better. :lol: x

TO LJ...

Why OH Why aren't you taking my LJ cuts??? I posted to THREE communities and none of my posts were under the cut. :brickwall: :mad:
I don't get it?????????!!!!

Oh and to the local school's online application system... IT SUCKS! Can you be any clearer??????? (recalling Chandler from Friends) [/sarcasm]

Okay back to my day.

To my parents:
You say that it doesn't matter if I take the hours at work when someone calls off. You say it's my decision whether I want to go in or not. But to be honest, I have no say in this, because if I don't take them, then I'll have to hear about what a terrible employee I am because I didn't go in. So stop acting like I have a choice.
And for the record, I have never missed a day of work, nor have I called off. I even went in last week when I was throwing up every 5 minutes. Frankly, I'm the most reliable emplolyee there, regardless of whether I take extra hours or not.

To myself:
Stop acting like an idiot. All you have to do is ask him a simple question. It's not that hard, and if he says no, then just ask someone else.

To myself

Next time you hear the noise of a cat walking in the hallway - LOOK! :scream: That was the wrong cat using (or not quite using) that particular litter box. Now you have a bunch of stinky sweaters in the washer. One that is no good anymore because the color was leached out of it from the cat urine. And a 41 year old hand stitched and quilted (by your dead grandmother!) baby blanket that the urine stain won't come out of. Yes they were all in the ceder chest behind the litter box but guess what - said ceder chest is older than the baby blanket and obviously needs to be sealed where the front meets the bottom. It's not the cats fault, you're lucky he's still alive. It's your fault. All you had to do is look up and say hi to him and he would have scurried back downstairs and used the one in the kitchen!

Dear old lady from work,

why the :censored: can't you just one time make clear what you want... man, I created all the stuff for you over the last week where you left me hanging without showing me what I should do for you while you were sick... and today you look at it, just to say that it is not what you wanted... dammit woman get a life or better go on pension, where you should have been for the last two years.

You're senil... you say things and tell me they are wrong the next... that just sucks... how should I learn anything then???

Just so you know, I don't give a shit of what you want and how much you want me to hurry... I won't work overtime anymore for this :censored: here... just do your stuff alone, if you are not able to tell me what the :censored: you want from me.

I hate that you are back... it was so much fun without you, even I had no clue what to do either. At least I had no old dragon looking over my shoulder the whole time. Please go back home, where you belong,

Stef

Dear M.,

work has been so much fun with you, since I got to know you. I can be honest for the first time I work in that stupid office, because you know how I feel. You feel like the last piece of :censored: in this place and I just wish you find something better once you need to leave.

I'm glad I have you to talk to, the last week has been so much fun :)
I hope it continues, even the dragon is back to make our life a living hell again.

As for the present they made you buying for the stupid cow, who couldn't even congratulate you to your birthday... buy her a cactus... that's the best thing she deserves... even though I think people like her deserve nothing...

All those punks in the office make you their jerk but believe me you aren't... we both just don't belong in here... this place is full of office sitters who can't even see the wood for the trees.

We would feel better without them... I just hope you find something new once your slavery is over there...

Thank you for all,

Stef ;)

To my lovely Rangers Team:

Quit getting so many penalties!!!! You're killin' Me ! C'mon!

To our Veteran players: Get your act together, Youre supposed to set examples for the Youngsters!

To Dubi: Boy Youre gonna blow your hockey career If you don't get your butt into camp & games. Seriously!!!!!! This not a good time for Get Rich Quick Skeem, If you're Gonna listen to that stupid agent of yours you're gonna screw you're self over big time!!!

Everybody knows that except for you....GET A CLUE BEFORE ITS TOO L ATE!!!!! You got until Nov. 1rst to get your act together!!!

To Spammers,

Why must you ruin all of our days with your idiotic posts in the Media forum! We do not care about your stupid dvd boxed sets. How about going to and doing something productive that might make the rest of us happy and bang your head into a door a couple of times.

Signed,
Totally Ticked Off!

Dear Aunt L,

Why always call me asking to borrow money? Yeah, supposedly for 'food' as you say it. How about taking this thought and working with it. Money should be spent on necessity first, if you know you'll be out of money when buying concert tickets and you know that you need food ... wait! Who cares if you don't get front row seats, making sure you have something to eat should be a number one priority :shifty: So if you really need food, I'll go to the store and pick you some up, I'm not about to hand money over when I know you'll use it for something else.

Signed,
Fed Up

Dear K________ and C____,

I really just wish the pair of you weren't in my life, you are just there to test my patients, and yes, it works, you wind me up... Besides, I don't really think it's any of your business as to whether or not I "text J_______ socially", just butt out and mind your own business... Like I've said before, many times, what him and I do is absolutely none of your business, so butt out! Another thing, whether you believe J_______ is 31 or not, really doesn't matter to either him or me... Believe what you wanna believe, it doesn't matter to us... Neither does your opinions on either of us... So really, what I wanna say is get a life, and leave us alone... Kthnxbye...

Sincerely,
(A really pissed off) Stephanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back