The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the media:
So you've decided to run our PM down. I agree that companies that give money to make our lives better shouldn't give money to campagnes but...
The economic situation that has been going on for a year, unemployment (esp for youth) etc. our government should be able to concentrate on those and all you've done for 4-5 months now has been about "who gave who money and how it was done and who was behind it"
Of course it's more fun to pick on parties that are in government, but what about that 3rd big party? Why no news about their money? Ah yes, two biggest medias are behind them... even we'd forget this conspiracy theory... still? I don't see headlines about them. I guess it's more fun to pick on our PM, our party is the most fun to pick on.
What about the Swedish people's party? They are in government - what about their money? Ohoh, yes of course. If you poke 'em, you'll be accussed of bashing the rights of the swedish speakin population. Like in every case, they are untouchable. I am amazed how much power over the politics they have, even they are only 5% of the population.

I'd stop reading news if I only could. Public media, you make me sick.

ah, that's the media's job, to screw things up! i stopped reading newspapers ages ago - i should because i'm interested in current affairs but i don't want to read about it from idiots who have no idea what they're talking about, change their minds constantly, and oversensationalise everything.

Great so now GM is going to shut down Saturn too! :wtf: You all keep shutting down these plants and makes and soon America will have no cars to choose from.

Just go ahead and keep closing dealerships, so out magazine goes out of business and I lose my job. Go ahead. :rolleyes:

As much as this place pisses me off, it doesn't mean I want to lose my job. If they morons that ran these companies, actually knew how to run it, maybe so many people wouldn't be losing their jobs, again. I feel for the Saturn employees, because it just totally sucks!!!!!!

Oh and I blame the previous government for being in denial that our country was in a recession. If you would've just admitted long before you did, maybe we wouldn't be so bad off, but no you had to do your typical in denial crap and now look where we are. You didn't lose your job did you, no! Bet your still getting paid for doing nothing. I think your pay should be taken away so you know how millions of people feel right now. You idiots!

to ex-roommate/ex-friend: you are a truly vile person. i have done nothing to you and you turned on me last year. but after you showed your true colours i was glad to be rid of you. i have left you alone, and did not stand up for myself when i should have because i didnt want to deal with you. why are you still posting crap about me on facebook? you are 25 years old, but why should i expect anything more from you after all the childish crap you pulled last year? i have left you alone so leave me alone!

ah, that's the media's job, to screw things up! i stopped reading newspapers ages ago - i should because i'm interested in current affairs but i don't want to read about it from idiots who have no idea what they're talking about, change their minds constantly, and oversensationalise everything.

I am so annoyed when I don't know what's been happening. And because Istudy politics... it really doesn't help me reading :p

Well looks like we keep the PM, I don't see point changing the government or parliament until the elections in 2011.

"leftside" media must be pissed, because they took Poll about parties (supporters) and my kicked party, the one who has PM, is going up and has gone ahead of the socialdemocrats :lol: :lol:

Rant:

Exchangestudent who I gave my article:
I chose that so I don't get crappy one. You just sat there and when article name was said (so teacher could list, who has what and when is the presentation), you just went saying ohohohmewantsmewants and didn't even consider to change even I said "well I have it already"
Thanks, now I'm stuck with some theoretical paper about Focault's neo-liberalism. In English. and doing presentation about it...in English.
Your presentation better be good.

Squirrel at one street that I take on my route to uni:
Stop stalking me. It is no fun to walk and all sudden you jump behind that tree. I know there may be two of you, since I've never ever seen so much squirrels that I've seen in this city. Stop freaking me out.

Dude, who took fake gun at Uni last week: Your say to see world and the other people is totally messed up and I seriously hope you see the problem that your action was. I don't think you'd hurt anyone, but even I've probably never seen you facetoface - you scare the shit out of me.

Seriously?? We've been planning to go up to Indy for this show for a couple of months. And we had it all planned out...what time to leave, get there before the doors open, etc. And tonight you tell me on our way up we have to go all the way over to the west side to the AIRPORT to pick up your girlfriend because she wants to come in for the weekend?? And we then have to take her to the show with us???

For crying out loud, you were just with her in NY LAST WEEKEND!!!! And she's coming here NEXT WEEKEND!!!! But she has to also come in THIS WEEKEND and we have to go out of our way to pick her up on our way to the show???

I swear, we had BETTER not be late for this thing! And let's not even mention the fact that you *forgot* you were supposed to feed my cats last week when you decided to go to NY. So I had to get someone else to do it AND cover for you because you lied and said you were sick so you could blow off work to go.

This is sounding a little out of control to me.

And I repeat...we had better not be late because of this.

to his mom:
i really really hate you. i cant stand it when you always shout at his as if he was the badest person on earth! i cant stand you beaing around all day and taking him away from me!
he belongs to me, and i know you dont like me, but i dont care....
aw, i wish i could leave and take him with me! but he probably doesnt want to.... :( :(

To M.

Ahhhhhh, shut the fraggin hzell up already! You say I'm your best friend and I tell you to forget about loser M but do you do it? Nooooooo, you don't! And you just keep on bitching to me about him! Either shut up and don't bother me about it again if you won't take my advice or.. TAKE MY ADVICE! I don't know why P blocked you! Maybe he is pissed off that you keep talking to him about the same.gawd.damn.thing! I don't blame him, I'd love to block you but I'm not gonna do that.

And concerning S, I don't want to be put in the middle of your and her whatever relationship. Yes, I know I used to be jealous of your friendsship but that was YEARS ago! I can't even remember the time, it was before 9/11, I know that. But either way, I would still not want to hear it whether I am still jealous or not. I don't enjoy it. It irritates me. You know what, friendships end and people change. It's an unfortunate fact of life. If you don't like what she's become then deal with it! You don't really wanna be friends with her anymore, fine. Don't complain about her to me!

Haven't had a little rant in a while tbh.. but today i am cold, tired and a little bit sniffley, so i thought i would share.. :p

Firstly.. Dear School Plumbing System,
I understand that you are like 50 years old but please try not to all break down on the same day. The toilets at school aren't axactly a joy to visit but there normally alright (ish).. today however, not so much :/
First the one's in sciene flooded so we couldn't use them, Then the one's near ICT got blocked, again could not be used.. so we all had to go to the one's near the hall.. of the 7 cubicles in the toilets only 3 lock. 3 toilets for near enough 2000 girls is not fun !! 20 minutes it took to use them at lunch :shifty: Not a happy bunny i tell you.

Secondly.. Dear Home Plumbing System,
Seriously as if 'the great toilet disaster of 2009' isn't enough our hot water has to go and stop working!! Sure, the shower works (thankyou sooooo much plumbing fairy) but the taps don't. This means that the clumsiest girl in the world has to wash up by boiling the kettle to make hot water. Not a good idea i tell you.. burnt fingers are not making my day any better :scream:

Finally.. Dear Super Glue,
Please will you get off my hands.. your sticky and have turned my already slightly burnt fingers all white and kind of crispy :lol:

Any ideas on how you get super glue of your hands ? :rolleyes:

Right im off to sit in a nice padded cell for a while, as i think i may be in desperate need of one soon. =) x

Please will you get off my hands.. your sticky and have turned my already slightly burnt fingers all white and kind of crispy :lol:

Hmm I have some links you could try that might help never had to use them when I use super glue I wear non powdered latex gloves, sorry.Nail Polish Remover, Some other tips, Super glue Corp official site how to remove from.. Hopefully one of these will help, I just put "How to remove super glue from hands" in a search engine. Some sites aren't safe but some aren't to bad and have worked for me for other things. ;)

^ We use nail polish remover at our house to get super glue off, and it works pretty good.

To My Neighbors -

Please don't string your 5 different cars up and down the street. Some people do have to use the road you know. And, imagine this, some people would actually like to be able to get out of their driveway every once in a while. Also, tell your daughter that she only lives two houses down, she doesn't need to drive her huge SVU to your house when she wants to visit. It's called walking, maybe she should give it a try.

Please don't string your 5 different cars up and down the street. Some people do have to use the road you know. And, imagine this, some people would actually like to be able to get out of their driveway every once in a while.
Oh, yeah, my street's like that during the summer :shifty: Dude, we live here pernamently don't friggin park in or within 15 feet of our driveway. And please park to the EAST of OUR drive as everyone parks to the WEST of the owner's drive. We have people over too! :rolleyes:

I am so annoyed when I don't know what's been happening. And because Istudy politics... it really doesn't help me reading :p

i used to study it and i have the same problem!!

now I'm stuck with some theoretical paper about Focault's neo-liberalism. In English.

haha, i'd probably quite enjoy that, i like foucault (clearly i'm more insane than i thought) :D

'the great toilet disaster of 2009'

that is going to go down in history :D

either, as has been mentioned, nail polish remover, but even better, try false nail remover, it's stronger and also designed for nail glue as opposed to polish so more suited. boots sell something that i can never remember the name of but it's a plastic pot filled with false nail remover, you dip your fingers in and it takes off nail polish in about 2 seconds (normal polish remover takes a lot longer) - i'm sure you could dip a cotton bud in and use it that way on your hands - i bet it works well.

my rant i guess is just that i wish my bloody mother would stop being, well, my mother really.

To the bibliography I'm making:
Hmpf. Go faster. Thirty names needed, I got 12.
Plus, how stupid is it that I have to a bibliography for a future paper, when I haven't even read the bloody book yet? And no, I'm not reading the book first. The paper is for next semester. Too much work now. Bleh.

To the guy working on the computer next to me:

Dude, get a shower. You smell. Like hell.

Not a rant today (happy days!! :lol:) just to say thanks for all the 'super glue advise' =) x

There is one up-side to getting coverd in surer glue.. you can see your finger prints really clearly, no one else seemed to think this was interesting at school, but i was happy !! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back