The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over 24 hours and I need to rant again. :lol:

What the heck is with the airline prices??! I have three different choices, one that includes nothing and charges for bags, one that lets me pick my seat and check a bag (but I still have to buy my own snacks), and one that is God's gift to air travelers, I guess, although I've never seen any seat of the plane that's worth more money, even if it include the peanuts and a "premium" beverage. :rolleyes:

Dear guy from my class:

You annoy me so much I wish I could smack you against the next wall :brickwall:.
You're an adult , act like one and not like some spoilt little brat.

We have some of the best and nicest teachers and you give them attitude and mouthing off over the most ridiculuse things and treat their lectures like it's all beneath you - stop acting dumb/rude and show some respect .

The swapping of afternoon courses between our groups was fair and NO we don't have more free time than you. So what if we have some long weekends ,we have a full day every Monday with only a 3/4 h lunchbreak and we allways have overtime 'cause our teacher just has no sense of time (or I'm too clumpsy and get stuck til 6:45 pm ^^ ) ...
I think you could survive coming in 1x on your free monday (without making it a drama worse than every soap) because we got invited to eat ice cream !!

You want a better mark for your presentation ? Here some tip: would be helpful if you had done your work and hadn't shown WHILE you're actual presentation how annoyed/bored you are *headdesk* And of course near schoolyears end it gets allways busy ,but we knew 5 weeks beforhand of the presantation.
Complaining to 3 different teachers that we only got better marks because we just copied from the internet ?! wow thanx...I was late for my presantation too , but sat me down on my ass and got to work ...and yeah copying from the net is that easy 'cause I just have to find a text that has all the scientific terms for the teacher but at the same time explains everything so easy everybody could understand it ,plus some different methods and examples ...yeah totally easy *sarcasm*
(And my dear partner thought she really, really needed to go to the cinema but would of course write the handout in the morning :shifty:...so to be on the safe side I slept only nearly 2 h and wrote the handout my self ...she only had some pictures the next morning ,thx for that dear F....I too would have prefered watching Ice Age...)

If we go on a little hike with the class it normally means the whole class. Yeah hiking is not the most interesting activity but it was only 2h til the lake and you can totally complain together over the teachers route *g*...so just going with some people a different route and later claiming you wouldn't have seen us/heard our calls...pathetic :rolleyes:

I could still keep ranting about you ,but you're not that important in my life :cool:... I'll just enjoy the weeks of summerbreak I don't have to see or hear you ;)...

Dear Neighbours downstairs.

Do you have to slam the frickin' door every time you go in or out? Take the thing off its hinges why don't ya? For feck's sake it's a communal door, go easy on it!

E.

Dear People who live below me,
I am terribly sorry I walk up the stairs. I do realize that they might make a little bit of noise, but I'd really prefer not to stand in my doorway forever. I would also like to apologize for the fact that I can speak. I know, it's difficult, because apparently I talk so freaking loud it carries all the way down to your apartment. I appreciate you taking the high road and leaving me rather idiotic notes telling me what time to do my laundry and come home. I have tried to adapt my life to your schedule as best as I can. But I don't go to bed at 9 every night. Maybe it's refreshing-- I'll try it some time. But as of now, I have things to do, sometimes even at night. I'm sorry I inconvenience you with my social life, but the notes are really getting on my nerves. As you may or may not know, I'm moving in a couple of weeks. I will leave you a note then. I haven't thought it out exactly, but I think it will say something along these lines;
Suck it!
Love, you're friendly neighborhood neighbor,
Laurie.

Just one day and I allready need another rant :lol:

Dear tourists :

Please don't leave your brains behind just because your on vacation.

Dear cyclists ,I'm sorry to inconvince you but on somedays I HAVE to use a car. I know you like to drive in packs and huge numbers and it would be totally uncool to not use the street ,but the part of the sidewalk for bikes we at least have on some roads.
Yes there sometimes is nice scenery ,but if you're that interested then WALK for a while ,instead of rolling along so slow I have to use my breaks and can't go any slower while still moving forward, because our roads aren't wide enough to pass you.

Dear parents 1. I don't think it's funny to let your baby girl go near a protectiv Daddy swan til she nearly gets pecked in the face . But of course I'm no mother and can't understand that it's best to learn from mistakes...

2. Heard anything about role models and safety ? It's so NOT cool to nearly make me the car driver who runs over a 10 y old boy on his bike :scream::scream::scream: !!
How is it even normal for you to just leave the sidewalk and drive in front of a car and move on,without ANY sign or looking behind you (hey at least some cyclist that used the sidewalk) and your boy just acts the same way as you !!!! (A few meters down the road the boy fell because his mother changed directions and yes of course nearly in front of my car ,but this time my safety distance was f***ing huge !!!)

you have been going on and on and on everyday all through the holidays about how i have been doing nothing and im not meeting my friends so when i arrange to meet them you wont let me because you don't want to take me. and we live so far away in this crap town that i can't get there myself so thanks and i will remember this when you say that im doing nothing:scream:

I feel very ranty today.

To the email system my college uses:
It's absolutely wonderful that all of the information I need for next semester is available on my new mail account. However, your stupid pdf document that has my username won't open on my computer, therefore I can't get any of this info. And it would be kind of nice to have since classes start next week! So fix the bugs in your system!

To the guy who lives across the street:
You honk your horn about 15 times whenever you leave the house, and you say that it's your way of telling your kids goodbye. Alright, it was kind of cute at first, but now you honk all the time, at all hours of the day and night, and even when your children are in the car with you. I don't care if you beep it once, maybe twice, but you have gone completely overboard with this.

To the kids who live in my neighborhood:
Riding your bikes at 11 pm, in the dark, where there's no streetlight, in the bend in the road, you have no flashlights/reflectors/etc, and in the middle of the road...probably not the best of ideas. One of you is going to get hit by a car, so I'd move out of the street if I were you.

So you'll be my friend when things are up, but when things are down, you walk away..gee thanks..now I know who I won't calling.

Dear C.

I can't understand you. You saw the work that was piled onto me today and you think I should just put my foot down and say no? Uh..I know you've been off work for a year but times have changed m'dear. These days, you gotta be superhuman or hey, plenty of other people would be happy to take your job. So no, I'm not going to slack off, and yes I'll work through my lunch and stay late and take work home. Why?

I. Don't. Have. A Choice.

So I don't need you giving out to me for working so hard when you're only back in the door, working your reduced hours and already taking time off. Yes, you have a very valid reason and no way am I going to complain about that but it only proves that even though you're back, I still won't be able to take time off.

But hey, I'll warn you before I have a nervous breakdown. Won't be long now.

E.

Dear Boss,

I think its great that R is getting married and I wish him all the best. Still...it's a kick in the face to see you jetting off yet again for 5 days in France when you've just been to Italy. And yeah I know it sucked that you had to come back to the office for a few days during your holiday...but would you stop going on about how it's 'better than nothing'?

Because for someone who hasn't had any time off and has no prospect of time off...it's like a slap in the face.

E.

Dear people who think I'm lucky to have a job,

Yes. I'm lucky. I'm glad i have a job and I know that there are plenty of people who are in a worse position than me.

But that doesn't make my job any less stressful! It doesn't take away the pressure I'm under to meet deadlines and ensure all our documents are compliant. My job is to see that our company wins enough contracts to see us through this recession...and the competition is fierce and when we don't win...it's on my head.

I work longer hours for less pay and I'm expected to be superhuman and pull things out of mid-air when I'm asked.

So please, stop telling me how lucky I am. Because while I'm glad to have the job, right now I'm stressed, I'm overworked, I'm tired, I'm depressed, I'm disllusioned, I'm burning out and there is no end in sight.

Oh..and Boss? That's a mean way to blackmail staff into sitting back and taking pay cuts and time cuts.

E.

Last edited:
I haven't ranted in awhile, but when I saw this news item, I just want to scream.

To PETA: Let me get this straight. You think overweight, obese woman are whales? :wtf: That if we want to lose the 'blubber' that we should go vegetarian. :wtf: That vegetarian people look healthier and are healthier than people who eat meat. Exactly what world do you live in. There are overweight, obese vegetarians, you know.

Please stop thinking that you are superior to the rest of us, because you're not. We are animals and are made to eat meat. If someone doesn't want to meat, that's great and their choice. Oh by the way, plants (you know that the vegetables and fruits come out of) are LIVING/BREATHING things too. So get off you high horse.

And another thing, stop with your high and mighty attitude when there has been proof of you taking vans and euthanizing unwanted dogs instead of find homes for them.

To Jorja Fox, Pamela Anderson, Pink, and the other celebrities that support PETA: Support PETA doesn't say much about you and that you support an organization that attacks overweight and obese woman. I'm all for being passionate about something, but supporting this assinine organization doesn't say much about you. I'm all for anti-cruelty and that all animals should be treated better, but we are animals too and it's time you treat us with the respect we deserve.

Completely agree with the above.

To J,

You ARE a diva! Embrace it! There is no point in denying it.

---------------------------------------------------

To College Book Store,

Let me just say, that I think its crap that I buy a book new for $160, then buy it back the next semester for $60, only for you to sell it for $160! Not to mention, it should not cost any college student $600 to buy books!!!

WARNING THIS CONTAINS GRAPHIC STUFF.

Dear person who left that horrible thing in thing in the parking lot. What in God's name did you do to that poor animal! You jerks. You just wrapped it up in a paper towel and dumped it in the parking lot! I know what it was! I worked at a vet clinic! I hope I find you, so I can spit in your face!

I hope you rot in hell whoever you are.

To the local humane society who didn't want to pick it up. I'm really angry with you guys. What qualifies as a dead animal,the whole body, so what if it was just part of what was once a living creature. I should have called the police instead. You didn't want to pick it up! There's kids walking around there and you thought it should stay there! And then it took an hour to come down and get it. What the hell is wrong with you!

And you didn't take it seriously! Maybe I should contact the media and tell them what I found.

To Photobucket:

I emailed you yesterday telling you that the site claims I'm over my 500MB storage limit when I had just checked the limit the day before I got that message on my album and it was well UNDER 500MB. And you email me back and say you recently changed the free account amount to 500MB. You're not freaking listening! I had WELL UNDER 500MB the day before I got the message that I had 800 something MB. I know good and damn well that I didn't have anywhere near 500MB on my account and I haven't EVER had that much on my account. I had maybe 300 the day before I got that message, but it was nowhere near 500. So don't email me telling me that you recently lowered the amount allowed for a free account and that I've gone over that when I didn't even have the maximum amount that you allow now. When someone emails you with an issue, you need to PAY ATTENTION to what they're saying instead of picking out a word here and there and giving the generic comment on that. It didn't even apply to my issue! :rolleyes::scream:

To College Book Store,

Let me just say, that I think its crap that I buy a book new for $160, then buy it back the next semester for $60, only for you to sell it for $160! Not to mention, it should not cost any college student $600 to buy books!!!

Isn't it disgusting how much the book stores charge for books?
If you can get out of our store without spending over $500 on books you are doing very well. :shifty:

To S:

Stop praising J like she is an angel, as she is about the furthest thing from it. She is always feeding you lie after lie and you just accept it as the truth no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I know that you are trying to raise her as the "perfect child" because none of your children really turned out great, but you are only hurting her. Quit giving in to her. Stand up to her. You think that she really likes you, but if you could hear the way she talks about you when you're not around...it's horrible, and it's one reason why I don't associate with her any more. It hurts me that you do so much for her and she appreciates absolutely none of it.

WARNING THIS CONTAINS GRAPHIC STUFF.

Dear person who left that horrible thing in thing in the parking lot. What in God's name did you do to that poor animal! You jerks. You just wrapped it up in a paper towel and dumped it in the parking lot! I know what it was! I worked at a vet clinic! I hope I find you, so I can spit in your face!

I hope you rot in hell whoever you are.

To the local humane society who didn't want to pick it up. I'm really angry with you guys. What qualifies as a dead animal,the whole body, so what if it was just part of what was once a living creature. I should have called the police instead. You didn't want to pick it up! There's kids walking around there and you thought it should stay there! And then it took an hour to come down and get it. What the hell is wrong with you!

And you didn't take it seriously! Maybe I should contact the media and tell them what I found.

Seriously, you should. Also, if possible, take pictures. Both the place and what you found. The idea that someone did something awful to a living creature is definitely something the news media will love to run with. Especially if the Humane Society didn't want to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back