The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine. I will begrudingly drive an hour and half with a surly teenage client in the car for an appointment that no one thinks is necessary.
Even though its takes place in an unsavory part of a large city.
Even though my lunch consisted of eating a smushed turkey sandwhich while navigating a six lane highway.
Even though said client mooched half my sandwhich off me because her guardians sent her to this appointment without feeding her.
But when my client attempts to run away in the middle of this appointment I will NOT chase her down.
I WILL talk to her, offer to contact other workers who have a good relationship with her, allow her to talk to these important people on my personal cell phone in an attempt to alleviate the conflict and hasten a mutually satisfactory end result. But I WILL NOT tackle her to maintain her in this location.
Except if she trys to run with my cell. TRUE FACT

Naturally everything that goes wrong is my fault according to you. You can't consider the possibility that maybe I just have bad luck and things just happen. the world and all it's problems do not revolve around me, so how can everything in the freaking world be my fault? I was trying to be nice and do you a favor since you were running late, but you have to b*&*h at me for something that was a harmless accident. Stop being so ungrateful. Don't ask me for anymore favors, cause I'll say no until you can learn to be more respectful of someone who is trying to do you a favor!

Dear Bus Driver:

My daughter and I were crossing on a green and you almost ran us down. You scared the hell out of us. Are you in such a hurry that you can't see there were TWO PEOPLE in front of you and I'm not exactly small, how the hell did you miss me?

I'd like to complain to your bosses, but I won't because you're normally a nice guy. But I might because my daughter was in tears as she thougth she was going to die or lose me.

Watch you're going!!!

Dear boss,

Thanks for watching my back. Thanks for your trust. It's like all my hard work, dedication, sacrifice and stress is worth it. Almost. :lol:.

Seriously. Thanks.

E.

Dear Meanest Girl at work.

Thank F**K you're leaving.

E.

You have no problem criticizing every job I choose to apply to, yet you won't step up to your responsibilities and find a way to support my sisters yourself. If you don't like what I'm doing, try to find a better way to support them and stop your petty nagging. You can't control my life or give me advice if you were never around to begin with.
Dimwit.

I've been looking forward to see her all week and on Wednesday my cousin tells me she has to work on Saturday. I was a mess, still am. And today, today I'm told that my teenaged cousin, whose such a stupid prat, comes along tomorrow. What did I do to diserve that ?
I have no idea when I can see her again, and really it's not like she's cares. I mean she doesn't know and I can't tell her because ... how would I tell her, she's straight anyway and ... ah, I could scream :scream:.
Now I have to spend the whole day with people I barely know, except for my cousins. With her it wouldn't have mattered but now ...

I don't get why you keep talking to me. Don't my earphones and eyes glued to the computer tell you anything about how little interest I have in conversing with you? Why don't people get the freakin point. Shut your damn mouth before I shut it for you permanently. Also, it would help if you didn't talk while laying your head down on the table and expect me to hear you.

It may just be my blood sugar making me this grumpy now, but you're always on my damn nerve. Shut your face.

Let's get one thing straight. I have one mouthy child already. I don't need two. I did nothing to deserve your attitude and there you know where you can go!

And let's get another thing straight to others who think they can treat me like SHI*. You just go on thinking that cause I know who I am, and I don't care what you think of me anymore. Not you, not anyone else so go just go straight to hell.

ETA: I don't care what anyone thinks of me for that matter. I know who I am. The good work that I do. The people I help and the friends who love me.

So you know where you can take your self-rigteous and pompous attitude!

Thank you!

Last edited:
When someone trusts you with a secret, it is not cool to post something about it on my Facebook wall! So now basically everybody knows something that I wanted to keep a secret for at least another month. I do not need drama. I'm not in middle school anymore!

will you stop asking me to come downstairs and watch tv and join us like a family you don't care about family when you two are screaming at each other or your husband says he wished i was never born and he wishes he never met you. i am in my room i want to stay in my room and i am not coming out to sit and watch some crappy tv with two people i don't particuarly like so stop coming to me every 5 minutes and asking me. :scream: it may seem selfish and bratty but i don't care im not in a good mood :scream:

and not really connected but my stomach hurt so much:(

To any one who thinks that going swimming outside in the rain is a good idea - your wrong, very, very, very wrong !! Because when the thunder and lightning starts you are made to get out the pool by life guards who wont let you run and get a towel because its so cold your toes are about to fall off, instead they make you stand in the rain / thunder / lightnig until it stops watching your nice warm towel and everything you brought swimming get very, very, very wet !!

Also to the pool owner man, who thinks that cold showers are fun, after standing in the rain for half an hour, in your bikini, with no towel.

And finally to the weather man who this morning told me *sunny / hot / no wind* Which actually means *rain / cold / gail force wind*

youre an effin moron. 40 dollars for something i didnt even buy? and a 30 dollar overcharge fee at the bank? for you to give me attitude on the phone you fartface?

i hate america and its scams. i was never this ripped off in lebanon.

Okay, so I don't have a job anymore. Yea, I quit. I gave my notice two weeks ago. I had to stand up for myself and take care of me. I can't work in a place like that anymore.

What I am tired of is people saying "Oh I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK!" I'm sorry you feel that way! Luckily for my husband and I, I don't have to. We have worked really hard to get where we are. Yea, some sacrifices or whatever have been made a long the way. BUT who says we can't save our money and go to Hawaii for a vacation. I worked so we could do that. Now I don't have a job anymore ... BY MY CHOICE!!!

It gets tiring to hear people say that I am 'lucky' or that they wish they didn't have to work. I KNOW I KNOW!!!! But I did what was best for myself. I saved my sanity! Why would I continue to work in a place I didn't like? Why would I do that to myself and my family?

So PLEASE LAY OFF ME!!! Yeah, I'm not working at the moment, but I'm not gonna sit on my ass all day either. I do have two young children to take care of ... SO LAY OFF ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear MB.

Wow. The hostility literally rolls off you like waves of fog rolling in from the sea. Ask me if I give a rat's ass. I laugh in your general direction but only vaguely because I have better things to do with my time! If only you knew what my boss really said to me on Friday, you'd hate me even more! :lol:

E.

Oh my freakin' GOD! You and your stupid "call week"!! Leave us alone! YOU never bring in any business. Neither does HE. But you're all about having us do it and it's not our job! You are the sales people. I think it says so on your freakin' PAYCHECK.

And quit standing up there whining and swaying and blaming it on someone above you when it's just plain YOU that won't get out there and do your job and wants someone else to do it for you. Quit saying, "Wellll....it's required..." What are you going to do? Fire us? Good luck finding someone who can do what you want AND everything else that we do. Ain't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back