The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To H: Do not start claiming that you have short term memory loss and that you can't remember all the vile things you have said to people and the nasty text messages you have sent. You seem to forget that people do not have to delete texts right away, they can stay in our phones for a long time. You live fro drama and enjoy being jealous of others to the point that you threaten to hurt yourself to get attention. Get a clue and realize that everyone is over your BS and wants nothing to do with you. Also stop hiding behind your mom, she can be mad at people all she wants but it's because you don't tell her the truth about what is going on. Grow up and start acting like someone who is almost 18 years old and will be shoved out into the real world very soon.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Dear Doctor:

Been sick all weekend and you can't get me in until tomorrow? Come on! I'm sick as a dog here! You suck!

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear cow-irkers.

Yes...you're all cows. The lot of ya. Tell you what. Take a dictionary, and head for the letter 'V'...you know where that is don't you? It's in between U and W.

Look up these words:

Venomous
    Vicious
    Vindictive
    Virulence
    Vitriol

Then go look at yourselves in the mirror...not sunk in yet? How about the letter 'M'.

Malevolent
    Maleficent
    Malicious
    Mean

Now see if you can look yourselves in the eye.

I bet you can't. The dictionary is full of words to describe what you girls are and none of them are nice.

I hate working in the same room as you. I hate sharing the same air. You poisonous snakes. You're a bunch of bitchy, evil, horrible, nasty C***s. And no, that doesn't spell cows, but you're that too.

:(

E.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^ Nothing really to rant about but just popped in to give Egeria a hug. :(
    Your job seems like a real pain in the ass, so I thought I'd pop up to try and make you feel a little better before starting work tomorrow :)

*hugs*

5. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thanks Hush, I needed that. As for the girl, I'm trying to ignore them today.

Essentially, they are just nasty girls who tear people apart behind their backs. Even each other!

There's a guy who works in our office who seems to have some trouble with social cues, he just doesn't pick up on things and when he gets something into his head, it sticks with him. He can stand at your desk and have an hour long conversation about the merits of one stapler versus the other.

He's harmless, though he and I don't really get on, we leave each other alone and when we have to work together we get the job done.

The girls...they are vicious when they talk about him. They laugh at him for bringing the same lunch in everyday, they make fun of him for the way he talks and worse, yesterday they tore him to pieces because when his girlfriend had a baby and he texted our boss with 'Its a boy', the girls were offended that he didn't give more information!! And they laughed at him for not having a name for the baby picked out with his girlfriend. :(

As if that weren't enough, they sit and read the gossip magazines and the venom they come out with about the celebs make me cringe.

To top that all off, they make lunch plans together in whispered hushes, then they all rush off without inviting me or this other girl to go with them. I don't know what purpose it serves to be honest, and yet I'm glad I can't figure it out.

I could go on..their attitude towards money and those who don't have any, their attitude towards staff who work really hard thereby making them look bad, their attitude towards our boss...:sigh: it just goes on and on.

The girls make the atmosphere here wretched. The job itself I can do with my eyes closed. But sitting and listening to the poison they come out with. It's starting to get to me.

:(

Thanks for listening, whoever managed to read through this! It actually helps to get this off my chest. And if anyone has ideas on how to deal with them, please pm me! I could use the help!

E.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ Yikes! They sounds like one of those vicious high school snobby cliques.

Okay, here goes a rant about an inantimate object:

Ugh! Damn water heater is messed up again! It went out last week and we got it fixed and now its gone out again. There's still a little hot water left in the tank, but the pilot light won't light. :( It might be leaking too. It was brand new just last year. I hope it's still under warranty.

7. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Aww egeria, big hugs and lots of strength to get through this!

To a friend: Come on, it's past midnight and you're still buggin' me that you don't like the fonts I use? Come on! I know how to make a f graphic to get people's attention. I like working with you, but sometimes you should make compromises too.
    And before I forgot: don't tell me what's important. just don't.

thanks, and you know I love you.

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I'm going crazy! Why can't I find these two items I am looking for? Where oh where in my house or garage are you? I'm going to go nuts if I don't find you soon. It's like I have a black hole in my house. I've even searched the boy's closet and I was certain it (the one that should be in the house) couldn't possibly be there. And it wasn't. I have too much crap!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. By the time I find them it will be too late!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Pet Care!

Why am I paying $62.00 a month for three cats when you don't cover Hyperthyroidism. You are a bunch of over paid morons playing on the hearts of pet owners. Now I have to find a way to pay $35.00 or more because I love my cat, Squeakers, so much and want her to stick around as long as possible. I hate you and I can't wait to switch carriers. Screw you morons!

To the people who throw my resume into the circular files..you idiots..I'm a perfectly qualified worker, so what if I can't work nights because I'm a single parent. Idiots!

To the idiot neighbour who lets their cat walk round leaving diseases for my cats. I should send my vet bill your way because your stupid cat gave my indoor cat, Squeakers who is fifteen years old Upper Respiratory Infection. Oh but your cat is fine and healthy and I'm the one who has to pay the price.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my high school aged co-workers: No it is not acceptable to just ring in a sandwich however you like...there is a process. If you fail to follow and ring it in so it's not understood in the back, yes I will call you out on it and tell you how to do it correctly. It is not hard to simply ask if you are unsure...that is what us seasoned crew people are here for. But if you ignore advice or directions, then you will be called out and have to redo it. Do not look at me like I am crazy or don't know what I'm talking about, I have been working this job far longer then you have and I will keep after you until it is done right. And no complaining to management won't help you, they told me to keep after you, seems the only way you learn is if someone holds your hand along the way. It's not going to happen for much longer...if you can't do you job there is always another high schooler out there looking for employment.

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

to supposed friends :
    thanks for leaving me in a room with peoplle i dont like on a school trip even though i was one of the first to be in your room THANKS AGAIN

and another friend :

FOR GOD SAKE CHEER UP!!:scream: we are in an amazing city learning amazing things we are all trying to be nice to you but you are seriously pissing us all off i missed something i REALLY wanted to do because you were stroppy and didn't want to do it so i offered to stay with you but were you happy or thankfull? OF COURSE NOT! and yes i know i can be depressing as well but i joke around with people i dont scream at people because i cant use the shower first. THERE ARE 6 GIRLS AND ONE SHOWER GET OVER IT!!! we said you can use it first if you got up a little earlier but you refused so you can't blame us. and i know you hot and your tired and your angry and upset and someone did this and someone said that but so is everyone and never once did i see you smile in a whole week, where as all of us including me who had to stay in a room with complete bitches and didnt even have half the stuff i needed tried to cheer you up but nothing i dont know what you want from us :shifty:

and other friend (yh i have great friends lol :lol:):

you do not have health problems 24/7 dont act like you do yes we all are tired and don't feel well. and stop acting like an expert in things you have no idea about and do not call me a liar just because i knew one thing you didn't and yes it was true and im not a liar. and stop going listen to me sing listen to me sing.. ok you can sing good and we can't get over it

sorry if that seems bitchy but had to get it all out :lol:
    thanks for reading anyway :)

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my nephew,

How can you have a mosquito on your forehead, biting you and not know it? Yes I saw it and killed it but unfortunately it was after it bit you. Lyme disease is on the rise. You have personal experience with that just last summer when you spent 30 days on amoxicillin because of it. You need to be more aware! Your mother is not reliable at giving you medication as she almost OD'd you on it last time.

To my brother's ex,

We told you to honk the horn when you got here. Do you honk the horn - he!! no. You let the kids run through a driving rain storm to the back door getting soaked. We were going to open the garage door so they could come in that way and not get soaked!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the Grease director: Putting the adult female chorus members in locker rooms at the high school is demeaning...you obviously did not think this through. There are people who come in to use the weight room and the gym....they are going to be in the lockers rooms when we need to change....and dare I say it might be inclined to go though out boxes of costumes. And there is no way to comfortably do makeup and hair in a locker room, I know they clean then but they are still locker rooms. There are germs and diseases flowing freely. Yes parts of the school maybe under construction....but why can't we use the costume room? And why do the kids get classrooms when they have 2 costumes...some of us have at least 4 changes just for the chorus alone. Really you may want to rethink this...especially after a bunch of us plan to talk to you tonight.

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

To the weather,

It's July and it isn't even 90 degrees here. What is going on? I expect sunny and at least 95 six days out of the week it can be cloudy once LOL. Oh yeah, and where are my cool thunderstorms this summer? We've barely had any!

To whoever stole my peppers,
    Let's grow up and not take things that aren't ours. It's really childish.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I don't get paid enough to put up with this....

It's exhausting and I'm about ready to walk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.