The Poll Thread - #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. keich

keich CSI Level One

In my country, some people start their Christmas shopping when the first of the "-ber" months hits. That means September. To "avoid the holiday rush", you see. :lol:

As for myself, I haven't started yet mainly because I haven't saved enough money to buy gifts for my family and selected friends. ^_^

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nope not yet. But some in the family have.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I haven't started yet, manly eacause I have't figured out what to goet everyone.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Haven't started. But have occasionally thought about gifts for my family. But I can't stand seeing tv commericals before thanksgiving. Hell I have seen stuff in stores in October for christmas. Can't even get though one holiday until the next one starts. grrrr

5. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I have bought a few things already, but usually I'm one of those who wait til the last minute and then have to rush around and find the toys my kids want....I have seen several commericals already saying Merry Christmas, I'm waiting for the Clapper commerical and the one where you spread the seeds and watch it grow,{can't think of the name},when those come on, you know it's about Christmas!!! :lol:

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I have bought a couple of things and I made 2 afghans this past summer. I've started to make the Christmas ornaments my husband and I put on people's gifts so the realization to start shopping is there :)

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i said no. im going to new york over christmas (momma has already given me heck for missing christmas with the family :lol:) and am going to hopefully find things there. many of my friends are on a semester away in europe so were not getting gifts for each other this year. its just my parents really i need to look for

8. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I've had to do christmas shopping throughout the year because I cant afford to get everything in one month, so yup.

9. 915

915 CSI Level One

I have to save up more money if I even hope to go Christmas shoping before next Christmas.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

My dear Poll Thread all way down :(

Next poll!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I had to vote yes, as all the shops seem to start it in October! And then you get at least an entire month of nothing but Christmas songs and ridiculously busy shops! I'm not really this miserable, honest... ;)

12. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

This is HYPER annoying :mad: On 1st Dec. people went crazy and they still are. They set up all the crappy X-mas decorations. I was like: "WTH? It's only Dec 1, people, calm down!!!"

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I love Christma so I don't think it's annoying but somethings do start a little too early.

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i had to vote yes. back in october i was at a store where the halloween decorations were on sale (still two weeks before halloween!!) and the christmas stuff was creeping in.

15. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I voted yes too. I hate it when you start getting xmas catalogues in like October. And then shops start playing xmas music in the middle of November. But then again i am the sort of person that likes leaving things to the last minute.