The Poll Thread - #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Old one located here

So we go on our 3rd thread :D

For those who are new, only me or wibble add polls. If you want something to put as a poll in here, PM me or wibble and we'll put it up for you :)

I may have asked this earlier but here it is again. I am having some kind of blonde moment with English again ;)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I used to wear glasses all the time but I ALWAYS get them smudged resulting in me going crazy and my vision being blurred so I quit wearing them...Only my reading glasses for PC and, well reading.
    Couldn't ever bring myself to stick anything into my eyes hence I won't ever wear contacts... Interesting question though...

3. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

*sigh* i love glasses. but sadly i dont wear any , or contacts

also, i LOVE men in glasses

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I wear glasses. Heh, I'm short-sighted so watching the tv takes a little effort without me trusty glasses. *blames computer* Hehe...naw. But some people say that I look like a geek in glasses. I mean...c'mon....do I? I don't think so...... Okay maybe a wee bit like a geek but least I don't wear checkered shirts and button all the way to the top! :lol:

And like MiaCharlize, never in my life would I dare to poke my finger into my eye. So contacts? No way. :p

5. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I've had glasses since about the 7th grade, so that would be about 1983 or 84. Seriously thinkin of getting that laser surgery, I hate wearing glasses, especially where I work, they get all dusty and sweat drips on them in the summer!!! constantly having to clean them. The thought of sticking something in my eye, just can't do that. :eek:

6. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

i have glasses what i gotta wear for the computater and tv goddam they are annoying....but they do make me look incredibly intelligent....more so

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I wear both contacts and glasses. I tend to wear my contacts more, especially during the daytime. I used to just wear glasses, but I got annoyed with them after a year, contacts are much easier for me. :)

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i just got my first pair of reading glasses. for having a father for an optometrist i guess its kind of bad i went 6 years without a check up :lol: then i get told i have astigmatism in one eye which is probably why my eyes get tired when i read. maybe now ill go every year like im supposed too

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'm wearing glasses, and I need new ones. I want contacts too, btw, but I'm not sure. Maybe I want glasses all over again.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have glasses. :)

I just don't wear them. You'd think I would wear them considering the eye doctor thought I needed them. :rolleyes:

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^The reason why I have glasses... makes me look so much more intelligent :lol:

Got my glasses when I was 7th grade and back then I only had to use those when stupid teachers showed transparencies. on 2nd year Upper Secondary School I had to start to wear those all the time, esp when driving and now all the time.

12. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Yup I wear glasses which are supposed to be for just reading. When I first got them and was wearing them at school I didn't see much point in taking them off between lessons, just more hassle, but now as a result of that my eyes have got worse since they have now been weakened :rolleyes: Which means I now have to wear glasses more often as a neccesity not a choice

ETA: if it does end up at some point that I am told I need to wear my glasses fulltime then I will never wear contacts. I would be so scared putting them in and taking them out. My godmother actually scrathed her eye by wearing them, now it is like she constantly has a finger right in front of her eye (circle where she can't see, not some really strange thing where she sees a finger everywhere she goes!)

13. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

I first got glasses when I was 5 I think. I tried contacts in 6th grade, but by the next year, I was tired of both so I haven't worn glasses OR contacts for several years now. My eye sight is probably horrible, but I can still see and I hate wearing glasses so...sometime I'll probably get laser surgery, but the thought of that kinda freaks me out...

14. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I wear glasses. I have no desire to mess with contacts.

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Here here. I have a thing about my eyes, whereas I don't like to touch them. :lol:

Now this thread has prompted me to wear my glasses more often. Eh, I don't feel smart anyway, so glasses aren't going to make a difference. :p