The Poll Thread - #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

BBQ for me, its just, at a BBQ you can actually have a conversation without your eardrum being blown! :lol:

~xJemmax~

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

BBQ, better food, plus you'd be with peole you know, and as prevously stated you'd be able to talk with people there.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I don't care as long as both include booze... :p

I picked BBQ since I don't like dancing. I've been in many,many discos tho I've grown up from that age now :p

And I like steaks.

4. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Yes the Christmas fuss starts all to early for my liking however, it does give me sufficient time to prepare things.

I LOVE BBQ's, i dont like getting up and dancing in front of people, and the barbeque food always tastes nicer! :D

5. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I said BBQ aswell. It think they are more fun because you get to have a good chat with friends and family and you could still but on music without having to dance to it. I don't really like dancing unless i'm drunk. But the less said about that, the better ;)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I would always go for a BBQ! I love the food, drink and fun I always have at BBQs, and we do have quite a lot... I can't think when I last went to a disco, must have been back when Take That were number one for the first time. ;)

7. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I voted BBQ, even though I also like discos and that stuff.

BBQ is nice. You are surrounded by people you like and you know...etc. Furthermore, most of the time the food and the drinks are great and you have a nice and funny evening.

Discos can be cool, too. But for me, it depends on the music, on the other people and the whole mood ( I hope you understand what I mean :D). But at discos you can meet new people. But honestly it takes a few drinks to get me on the dancefloor :eek:.

But if someone asks me whether I want to go out into a disco or to have a barbecue, I think I would say the barbecue. :)

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

dancing is fun, but barbequed food is the best ever. i could eat pulled pork and only pulled pork for the rest of my life. *drool* it is the most perfect food. too bad it takes like 6 hours to make :lol:

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

BBQ! I'm all about the food. :lol:

I'm not a fan of Disco's, as I don't dance to anything less than metal and most Disco's I go to stick to YMCA. :lol:

10. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I love BBQ's.

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

I picked BBQ, mostly because of the food. And people say I think on my stomach, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

12. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I would prefer a BBQ so you can meet and talk to people. It's more difficult to do that in a disco.

13. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Had to go with BBQ also. There's always great food and lots of people to hang out with.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

BBQ, disco's are too crowded for me. As long's there veggie stuff on the barbeque, lol :p.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I said BBQ too :lol:
    Mmm... BBQ...