The Poll Thread - #3

It's barely the middle of November and there are people who actually go shopping already? :lol: ...Even though no one has voted yes so far, you know you're out there!

Hey my birthday is near Christmas, does that count? :p

Xmas shopping now? You kidding me right? :lol: Usually on Dec 24th I put on a suit of armor and fight my way through the shopping malls. Then I'd realize that all the good stuff is gone and I end up getting everyone gift vouchers. I usually make a list earlier, but I'm really a last SECOND kind of shopper. :p

I voted "No", but I already made a list. :) But it isn't complete yet.
But actually I buy the gifts pretty late, even though I hate real Xmas shopping (the shops are too full :mad:).

I know a few people who finished theirs by the end of last month! :eek: That scared me when I found out :eek: :lol:

I bought a couple of presents last week, but only because they were on special offer :lol: so I have to vote yes on this poll :)

No - don't be silly. :lol:

Actually, most years I start in October as I fear leaving everything until the last minute, but this year I decided to live on the edge and leave it until the last minute. I really can't be bothered with it all. :eek:

Okay, now, normally, I wouldn't start my Christmas shopping until after the first week of december. But this year I have been exceptionally bored. And three times, the perfect gift has jumped out at me. *sigh* What is wrong with me???

No - not a single thing has yet been bought! Last year I waited until Christmas Eve and literally (no word of a lie) did it all in one afternoon. I wouldn't recommend it though, it was very stressful!

I will be starting in two weeks time when my sister and I go on a short break to Lille to visit the Christmas markets! I always think they do Christmas better on the continent! :)

No. I haven't brought any presents yet, but i do know what i'm buying for my friends. I just won't have any money to get them until next month, so it looks like it will be left to the last minute. Again.

I haven't started shopping yet. I have to wait for someone to drive me to a mall. (The closest mall is an hour away and I'm too young to drive.)

But my grandmotehr has eveyrone bought for already. She started Christmas shopping in Semptember. :lol: And my mother has quite a bit done too. I just usually wait until there is about a week before Christmas when the malls are packed.

:lol: No frigging way! I'm gonna be shopping once I'm done my finals & that's December 14th. Plus, I'll get my credit card then & I'll be able to purchase some gifts online. I have been looking at gifts. By that I mean gifts that others can get me :devil:.

Back