The Poll Thread - #3

I love donuts.But only the donuts you get fromArnold's Donuts. Especially Maple Syrup Donut. It is like _the_best_
Then Butterscotch one is good too :D

I like 'em with chocolate on them...Dunkin' calls it chocolate cake donuts. And jellyfilled are good too.

I love donuts! (But not jellyfilled. Eww. . .)

I especially love the ones that Tim Hortons has around Saint Patricks day! lol :)

mmmmm....donuts.... *drool*
im proud of myself, i live across the street from a tim hortons but have only been a few times :D i have so many favourites, but usually go for sour cream glazed (sounds disgusting, tastes delicious!) boston cream or blueberry fritters. mmmm.... maybe ill have to go over to timmies soon, thanks a lot Ducky! :p :lol:

:eek: Donuts! I'll never get tired of donuts. :D

My favorites are those Boston Creme Supremes from Tim Hortons. Gah, I could live off of those...And now I want some. :lol:

How can people not like doughnuts I say! :p

Although, us Brits are only used to about 3 types (jam, ones with holes, or ones with chocolate) those other ones are all sounding a little weird to me!! Personally I like the jam, when you have to try and eat the whole thing without licking your lips. Impossible... :D

Elsie said:
Personally I like the jam, when you have to try and eat the whole thing without licking your lips. Impossible... :D
I can't do that, everytime I've attempted it, I've caved in and licked my lips. :lol:

I love doughnuts. I actually brought one from Gregg’s yesterday, it had Carmel icing on top and a Vanilla filling. Yum. :D

Mmmmm... donuts

mmmm

Randomness.
:lol: :lol: Wow... that sounds exactly like something I would say :D

I like doughnuts. Not as much as I used to, but they're still good.

Back