The Poll Thread - #3

I have a Nokia phone and it is a basic model that's about 6 years old. Still works so there's no reason to replace it. I very rarely use it and the only people that have the number are my husband and 3 our employees.

I remember my dad's first phone, early 90s :eek: Mobira cityman 450 :eek: good ol' NMT (Nordic Mobile Tele...something). It was when they invented cell phones here. It was huge :eek:

I have a Siemens phone and it's... well let me think... one year old. :)
My first phone was a Siemes phone, too. I stuck to those and still have phones from Siemens. :)

But I wouldn't mind to use another phone. Handling with different phones isn't that difficult I think :D

Mine's a Motorola. It's hasn't really given me problems since I switched from my old Nokia phone.

Old Nokia too. And it's not about to change any time soon. Good old thrifty Roka makes use of everything. Even used toilet paper :)

LtKitty said:
Samsung. my black samsung with 'Dead' battery! :lol:

:lol: I am thinking about buying a new one...a Samsung...coz I think I might have a little crush on my friends...hers is a Samsung... :D

I can believe that if you work around those... those turn to be icky. My sis sold fish for 5 weeks in Germany and hasnt' eaten fish since :lol:

^Orange-flavoured Ducky loves donuts :p
BTW, donuts are okay. I'm not a big fan of them anyway. But the ones my grandma bakes! :eek: You should taste them, guys! :eek: Those are awesome! I could eat a TON of those!

I understand about working about certain food can put someone off that. It's usually food that has a strong or certain smell to it. I never found that to be true for me. Even when people told me, I stopped eating it as much but that's it.

Uah... I don't like donuts. My sister really loves donats, but I think they taste strange. I can't explain why, but when I think about me biting into a donut... NO :(
I just don't like the form, the smell, the taste... and so on. I'm sorry, but that's just me :rolleyes:

Back