The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pet thread

someone ran over your cat??? poor muffin. if someone ran over my pixie and i found them i would tear them to pieces. shes got a bit of a cold or something right now and isnt too interested in going outside for the moment. which means the chipmunks of the garden are safe for a few days at least

eta: aw, Jacquie, your kitties are so cute! i want a bunch when i move out, dogs too. pix attacks any animals that come to visit. when she was younger she had a hundred pound malamute running away from her :eek: pix is 14 but shell definately be around for a long time so as long as i live at home therell be no more pets

sissi59100, I'm so sorry you lost your cat. I know the loss of a pet can be tough to deal with. *hugs*

Awww! I love your cats Jacquie_Sawyer! Makes me want a cat again. It's cute how Becky Thatcher fell asleep on the bag of dry food. :)

awww thanks guys, thyan you really much for your support, it made me feel better ....and you are right Dolphin maybe i should have another cat , so i will give her all my love

sissi59100, I'm sorry for you! I know how it feels, a year ago mine died too. She was such a cutie, I grew up with her.

well, I have a dog "Praline", three cats "Jackouille" (name from a french movie) "Griotte" and "Wazzaaa" and a rabbit "Pistou"

crazy_steph said:
I can't remember if i've already posted on here, lol.

Anyway, I have one golden lab called Duke, two cats called Buffy and Willow and a guinea pig called Nevada.

Nevada
Duke

Willow
Buffy
OOOOOOOMFG, I'm so in love with Nevada!!! He (or she) is sooo beuautiful! :) I have a guinea pig, too! *looks for a pic*

Hollis, your dog is cute.

Jacquie_Sawyer, your cats are adorable and Thomas reminds me of a cat I had Kutty.

My sister and I used to have guinea pigs! Mine was Cinnamon and hers was Turtle. They both got sick and died though. It was very sad. They were adorable, I loved them.

I have a guinea pig named Ivory. She's grey and white. Very sweet. It is very sad to lose them. I've lost my share of guinea pigs...

^That is a very cute puppy! And Sirius is a much better name than Argos.

Here's a cool cheap cat toy craft project!!

I was changing the toilet paper roll, and Logan batted gently at the empty roll and then politely looked at me to ask if he may have it. I figured, why not? But FIRST I shall decorate it! So I took some non-toxic paints and painted it dark blue, then added some little mouse and fish designs. I made sure it was completely dry, and gave it to Mr. Loges. He looooves it, and it's prettier than just a boring white toilet paper roll. Just make sure that if you try it, you use the non-toxic paint. :)

ziggystarduzt said:
^That is a very cute puppy! And Sirius is a much better name than Argos.
Argos was Ulyses' dog and the only to recognize him after the Troy's war,so it's a good name for a dog,but if you like Sirius most no prob.
I hope his paw is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back