The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwww guys :( my cat has just been killed by a stupid driver :( my poor little cat **snifff** he was only two years old :( i can't believe he is dead now, i just can't stop crying :( RIP pepito : 2004-2006

OH SO SORRY SISSI,
drivers should have the same rules that apply for dogs---if you run them over you have to report it but no rules for cats. how stupid a cat is just as precious as any other animal. i hope you catch the driver sissi and kick his butt, give him what for.

thanks guys for your support, that was exactly what i needed...as for the driver , i'm not sure i will ever see him again....and it makes me mad.....my cat was very young and really adorable...he didn't deserve that....NO ANIMALS DESERVE THAT!! :(

we have just moved house and my poor dragons have had a right truma being shunted here and there, now mulder wont come from under his rock, the cats have gone psycho and the bunny has gained a sense of humour lol, pity the same didnt happen to me.
anyway sissi as for the drive i hope a 40 foot cat comes along in a monster truck and runs him over. heartless some people.
lets hope you have many great memories and pics to look back on.

sissi59100 said:
awwwww guys :( my cat has just been killed by a stupid driver :( my poor little cat **snifff** he was only two years old :( i can't believe he is dead now, i just can't stop crying :( RIP pepito : 2004-2006

I'm really really sory, sissi! I've been there too and I know how horrble it is. This is Shannen, me beloved angel cat. I'll always miss her.

sissi59100 said:

I'm so sorry for your lost.
Having others cats help me to overcome my losts...

crazy_steph, Buffy is so cute.

Re: pet thread

Hollis I'm a Disney Freak *smirks* If I wasnt into CSI when I got my Dog he'd have some Disney name instead of Denali

Sissi sorry to hear about your Cat I definetly understand how that is Mine past away in September she would have been 23 this year (which is OLD for a cat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back