The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Hormiga. They were all abandoned, and I feel sorry for them and now we're a big happy family...

LtKitty, you cat is very cute.

I used to have hamsters, Hammy and McHamster and then I had a dog, Lady and now well, I live in Spain temporary and the only animals my appartment has are some cockroaches EEEEUUUUW, not my fault though, there is a problem with the draining system or something, thank God I´m not the owner of my appartment :p

^^Omg,where do you live to have cockroachs?Aaarrgggg....

Ziggy,you've got a big furry family !!!
I don't use to like rottweillers but yours looks really nice,does she get on well with the cats?
That pic of Logan sleepy is so cute...

And Dolphin,I'm happy you adopted them,people who abandone pets,grrr... :mad:

^ She said she lives in Spain temporarily. I used to live in Australia and we had big cockroach issues, because it was so warm and damp, they bred like nothing else!

Emma's a big sweetheart. She's never bitten anyone in her life, and she loves everyone she meets! The other day on her walk she was playing with a tiny little baby beagle pup named Milo, and they got along fine. She loves the cats. Kali mostly ignores her, but Logan plays with her all the time.. he loves to sit on her bum and bat at her tail as it wags :lol: and Lucy cuddles with her.

i think kali the gigantic kitten is bigger than my pixie is at 14!! :lol:

so pix is old, she should be slow and lazy all the time. like this but nooooo! she has to still catch chipmunks. i dont know how she gets them. last week she killed one while i was home alone :( i had to bury it. and today she must have snuck out the garage while my mom was getting ready to leave for work. in about 5 minutes she found, caught, and almost killed an other chippy!! :eek: when my brother got it away from her it staggered away, i dont think its gonna make it :(
momma said when she was at the pet store over the weekend they had a catnip toy that was a stuffed chipmunk! :lol: she thought it would be cruel to the real chipmunks if we got it for pixie. it would be like target practice.
shes grounded right now, although she wont stop meowing at the door, its really annoying.

wiiiii, that cat looks so sweet it that pic allmaple ! :D
LOve it! :) i don't know why... just LOve it! :lol:

she is the cutest little peanut when shes sleeping its when she springs to action that shes a little devil :lol: she finally stopped meowing, but then i got up to go in the kitchen so she thought i was going to let her out and she started again! ugh

allmaple said:
she is the cutest little peanut when shes sleeping its when she springs to action that shes a little devil :lol: she finally stopped meowing, but then i got up to go in the kitchen so she thought i was going to let her out and she started again! ugh

Oh yes she is! :)
She have very nice colour, like Puma, guess thats why i like! :D
cmon, but she is cute even when she is annoying you with meowing, isn't she? ;)

ziggystarduzt, Emma and Kali are too cute!!! Logan looks like my Picolli. :p
allmaple, your cat is cute too.

i think kali the gigantic kitten is bigger than my pixie is at 14!!
It's very likely. We got Kali at 6 weeks rather than the standard 8, because she was so freaking big she was trampling the other kittens (who were all tiny black and white things... go figure). And pix is adorable.. that's a great pic you took!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back