The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but i blame your parents. If he didn't have everything he wanted from when he was younger he wouldn't be doing it now.

ditto, please post longer posts so I won't consider those as spamming :p

and yes, my brother is spoiled because he is "only son" and even my parents deny it... he's always been special and been treated that way.

again sorry!! :)

yeah my bro is like that...he was the only child for about 5yrs, and communication between the family was terrible for 10yrs (for me) and 12yr(for him)

he cannot talk at a normal level... when i ask my sis to do something or ask her if shes wants something... i ask nicely
he "shouts" it.. or when i tell my sis to find something, he just commands

but what can i do ;)

any topc:
my home with my parents.. i hate it sometimes, cos i realise how much money i owe to credit cards:p, i havent got a sleeping bed/room
and i havent got any music!

..what is that something :D

i havent got any music here at my sisters pc ;) - the one i bought for her

except some sinergy and sonata arctica covering maiden

DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!

Oh for the record... if someone listens to Children of Bodom.
And have cover "The Trooper". It's not by CoB, it's by Sentenced.

Okay i never even heard of sinergy. thats sad. sonata artica has that Letter to Dana song, i love it.

Spoiled kids are like spoiled ummm eggs. yes. eggs.

ANy of you ever heard of "course of nature" ? they got this amazing song "caught in the sun". really good.

Aww, I'm just looking at the banner I made for you Ducky...I'm glad I cropped it so you could see more of your moo :D

This evening I saw a the balet "La Bayadere" for the first time.It was wonderful. Dorothée Gilbert, the dancer who played Gamazatti was awesome. I really like her. I have to post a pic of her.
A pic

Edit: Big pics goes to links. -DaW

^^^Aww she's pretty, and her costume's pretty. I haven't seen an actual balet show before..

Anyways...

omg squee! I finally got my program to work!

I win at life :p

Anyways, thank God! I've been stuck on it for like days! God is good. Life is good. lol I'm so happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back