The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love doing that! Today in InfoPro, everyone was quietly typing and i screamed" OH YOU SAUCY PINEAPPLE!!" I think i gave the substitute teacher a minor heart attack :D I had a bit too much sugar today :lol:

Oh my. Do you enjoy cheese? You know that white one that squeeks? Squeeky cheese. Hello Maree.

i havent seen a butt-chin in a long time. i feel drowsy. hello.

Butt chins are rather heavenly. My hair smells of wet dog and rotten skunk baking in the sun on a hot winters night in the jungle. My CareBears are attacking me as we speak. Farewell friends... off to the rainbows in the sky.

Not before you wax the toes on your bottom asophogus! Oh my. Common mistake. Cashews? No thank you i'm a vegetarian.

Perhaps the reason we all reek of chinky chinks is that we know not what the hello chinky chinks means.

no ones online. so i made another email added it to my buddy list and im now talking to myself. i just blocked myself cuz i annoyed me to death.

:lol: Roka4CSI, you so crack me up. But yeah, I added myself on MSN too, not so sure why though.... :p

I am so unbelievably BORED! I could kill myself right now and still be bored!

With Yahoo! messenger you can actually have conversation with yourself :p

Anyways. There's a few things I want to let out.

In first grade (we were seven, yay!), art class. My "friend" didn't know what she'd draw so I gave her idea, helped her and even told what she should name the work (those were going to contest). And she won first prize.

I'm still upset about it. She obviously won becuase of ME :p :lol:

Second. We Finns are kind of having this "little brother" syndrome with Sweden. Goddamn they get ahead of us in everything! They get more golds in Olympics, they win ice hockey in Olympics... they even got the bird flu earlier! :lol: :lol:

(I'm sorry, I had to let that out... felt that way ever since it was in newspapers)

Third. I love my new Amorphis cd *loves cd*

I was in Sweden today :eek:
My dad and I went there to buy some new equipment for our workout room.. Then we had lunch at some American styled Diner, and then we laughed at all the weird people (aka. Swedes) :D
Such a good day! :D

Has anyone seen either 'Panic Room' or 'Return of the Living Dead 3'? I watched Panic Room on Saturday night then RotLD on Sunday morning. PR was pretty good and I love RotLD! It was so good! I was really shocked though because Melinda Clarke played the crazy zombie lady and I adore her but it was a good movie. Just wanted to see if anyone else had seen them.

Right now I am holding the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD in my hands. :lol: I'm so happy it came!

I know. I always chat with myself on Yahoo. But on MSN you cant do it, you have to do what I did, make another email. So now i have one email that where the only person on my buddy list is.. me. :D We chat all the time. Its fun, i feel like me understands me alot. La.

DaWacko - "you don't need pants for the victory dance"... wise words of I.R.Babboon. Your first grade friend was evil. Sniff her.
I wish Lebanon had a rivalry... wait we do, we're fighting with everyone in the world... :lol: Well sort of. Its not our fault that everyone's bullying us. *stares at syria and israel on map*

I feel the urge to pee. i cant go down or else when i come back upstairs someone would have taken my seat. i also need to put my headphones on, but the music encourages my urine. I'm in a state of pure discomfort at the moment. *stuffs head in floppy drive*.
Thank you.

why must we all dance the dance of the forgotten cows. cant we all just get along?

Have I ever said I hate my brother? He's 25, lives at home... he doesn't even finish his school.. he just spends time with her 3 (or 4) dogs. Tonite, I was in a store with mom to get some screws and screwdrivers etc. so store closes at 21:00. My bro calls at 20:55 that I have to get two leads for dogs. He says "like the white ones we've had". I said no, because we already paid our stuff and he yells that I have to go back so he doesn't have to drive there tomorrow (it's some 45km).
So I walk up (it was a big place) and try to look for those and even call him "well, those aren't here. There isn't anything like that here" he says "well, look for some. SOme cheap ones"
Si I see two that cost 4.90€ and grab those and rush down to pay those. So I get home and he says "these are not right ones" I said "uh, you said bring something cheap" he says "well, I cannot use these in dogshow"
Gosh I freaked out. I said why the fuck he even tells US to bring stuff! So he wouldn't have to pay for those? He said to me "if you cannot find those, then bring just anything".
Did I miss something? Now he said "you didn't get it, did you?" and I told him to fuck off and grabbed the leads and said I will find use for those.

He has probably had some 6-7 leads. Three of those that he uses at dogshows. Guess who else has used those? No one. Only him. Only he has lost all of those.

I so hate him.

hahah
watching something about Camp Delta.. and theyre plaing Cradle of Filth or heavy metal as interrogation techniques

whatever happened to white noise :D

You've got one spoiled ass brother. My ex-best friend's little brother ALWAYS gets his way. He kicks his mom and sisters, adn they freaking spoil him to death. Its so annoying. She even used to call him her "hero" and he's a 7 year old stubborn, spoiled butthead. I hated him. Had to lock him in the bathroom once. Forgot to get out, I was stuck with him. *smacks forehead*

I really REALLY need to pee. And i wont be home for another 3 hours. I wont make it up the stairs .I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back