The O.C.

The O.C. use to be better.

I don't hate it now or anything but it's not the same. Even though Marissa got extremely annoying I don't think the show will be the same without her.

Sadly, I'm not going to watch it this season but i'll come here to check whats been happening. :)

Catherinesmyidol said:
I'm ready for it to start! Only 22 days! *squee* Yes, the spoilers are defintely making things look very interesting.

I only own the second season, but I love the first. The only thing I didn't like was Ryan's little mini affair with Caleb's girlfriend, Gabrielle. He did that, then when Julie and Luke got together, he was all mad and made them end it. Hypocrite much? :rolleyes: :lol:

Sometimes Ryan got under my skin. :mad: The relationship between Julie and Luke was there own damn business. What gave Ryan the right to butt in? :mad: And Marissa getting PO at her Mom for that? Luke was an ex-boyfriend so why did she care what Luke did? Marissa was so annoying. :rolleyes:

It's ironic Ryan telling Luke what to do and here he was all over an older lady too? But I don't blame him for being mad at Marissa because of Oliver. I laughed out loud when Marissa pretend like nothing ever happen and she wanted everything back to normal. Like that was going to happen? :lol:

Wasn't is so sad Kirsten crying in the end. :( And Seth sailing off.

I still think Theresa's baby is Ryan's kid even though she says it's Eddie. :)

-------------------
OCbanner.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Sometimes Ryan got under my skin. :mad: The relationship between Julie and Luke was there own damn business. What gave Ryan the right to butt in? :mad: And Marissa getting PO at her Mom for that? Luke was an ex-boyfriend so why did she care what Luke did? Marissa was so annoying. :rolleyes:

It's ironic Ryan telling Luke what to do and here he was all over an older lady too? But I don't blame him for being mad at Marissa because of Oliver. I laughed out loud when Marissa pretend like nothing ever happen and she wanted everything back to normal. Like that was going to happen? :lol:

Yes, Marissa was annoying! But I was excited when she died. :lol: Let me explain; there is hardly ever any Julie drama, well, at least I think so. So when Marissa died I knew that meant in the next season there would be some.

I found out that when the new season starts, it is taking place five months after Marissa's death. Why couldn't they have started like the day after she died? Sometime TPTB really confuse me. :D

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time but always forget. I have only seen the last seven episodes of season three. Could anyone who has seen the whole thing please tell some of the things that happened?

Wasn't is so sad Kirsten crying in the end. :( And Seth sailing off.

Oh man that was so sad! And in season two when she was in that car accident? Major tear-jerker.

I still think Theresa's baby is Ryan's kid even though she says it's Eddie. :)

My sister and I believe that too! Speaking of Theresa, did you like her better than Marissa? I did; she just seemed more down to Earth than Marissa did. :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:

And Marissa getting PO at her Mom for that? Luke was an ex-boyfriend so why did she care what Luke did? Marissa was so annoying. :rolleyes:

well would you care if your exboyfriend had sex with your mom? ;) i know i sure would!
the baby is soooo ryans, but i dont remember reading if teresa was coming back again this season or not. i still think they need to tie up that loose end. especially now that they dont have to worry about ryan and marissa being together. i liked ryan with teresa, or calebs other daughter. pretty much everyone is more down to earth than marissa :lol:
the show last season really got to be all about her, and enough was enough really. i guess killing her was the most extreme way to stop giving her storylines :lol:
i hope they can pull off a good season, and not dwell too much on 'oh marrissas gone! oh were so sad! woe is me!' kind of thing

allmaple said:

well would you care if your exboyfriend had sex with your mom? ;) i know i sure would!

i hope they can pull off a good season, and not dwell too much on 'oh marrissas gone! oh were so sad! woe is me!' kind of thing

Hmmm . . . It really depends on whether or not the ex-boyfriend is just trying to get back at me or not. :rolleyes:

In Luke's situation, he wasn't trying to get back at Marissa, he blew it by kissing another girl in Mexico and Marissa caught him, and of course finding out his father was gay. :eek: That would have freak me out BIG TIME! :eek: And catching him too in the act. :eek: :eek:

Plus,we know some of the guys had the hots for Julie. :lol:

Julie on the other hand is separated, she and Caleb went separate ways too, and she knew it wasn't right with Luke :lol: but did it anyway. :lol: That was way soapy and I loved it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes you can't help who you fall for. :D

I hope there's not much on Marissa's death too. :mad: Couple of eps is fine but after that . . . move on. :rolleyes:

---------------
Eightcar.jpg

i think someone asked if there were promo pics for the oc, and i found some so i hope its ok to share them here! all of julie, so if you dont want to know what outfits she will be wearing then dont click! :D

julie 1
julie 2
julie 3
julie 4
pretty sure those are new so enjoy! :D

Thanks so much Allmaple!
clapsmiley.gif

Loved them all! :D

Do you think this will be the year of the grown-ups on the OC? :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if Theresa will show up again? Or Jimmy? :rolleyes:

I've read some spoilers about Julie and Dr. Robert's relationship. :)

I just hope Kaitlin doesn't turn out to be like Marissa. :mad:

I am soooooooooooo ready!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

--------------
MindyC.jpg

I'm more excited this year 'cause Marissa won't be around.
And no I won't be missing her at all. :D

I want more Julie time. :D

-----------------------
Mc.jpg

Well its definately going 2 be weird without Marissa, thats for sure. Julie is definately going 2 have more time, since her daughter did die.. and shes going 2 deal with her depression and stuff, and she has Kaitlyn, so Julie has 2 have a lot of time :) , i hope Seth & Summer get through this, Cause you know, Summer was Marissas best friend.

i am really interested to see where this season goes. i have read some spoilers and i am anxious to see how well received the season will be.

*sigh* I swore I wasn't going to be excited about this...but I am! I can't wait! :D

I've actually stayed away from the spoilers for this, so I'm really curious as to where they're gonna take this season. :D

Back