The O.C.

I think it can go on but it will sure be different. Characters will have to adjust. Life will go on in the oc.

Finally, I saw the OC finale. Wow! Enjoyed it very much!! :D Gee, all the finales that I've seen this year WERE much better that CSI. :eek:

There was rumours for months that Mischa wanted to leave the show so I'm not surprise.
I've said this before, I was never a big fan of Marissa so it definitely won't bother me at all. :rolleyes: She didn't want to attend college so hanging with the old gang would not have work. Besides I'm more with the OF. :lol: :lol:
I'm absolutely looking forward to Julie's reaction next season and hopefully they'll show it. What really surprised me was Jimmy not being there for his daughter's graduation. :eek: Come on?? He had over a year to make plans. Shame on you Jimmy. :mad:
I thought it was very touching and sweet when Marissa went to her Mom to tell her that she was leaving. Of course Julie knew, but, letting go of your child into the real world is hard for some. :( Especially after what Julie and Marissa have gone thru all those years.

Season 4 should be very interesting and I'm looking forward to that much more that CSI. :eek:

--------------------
Mcpic.jpg

05/24 - Josh Schwartz reveals: [Season 4] won't pick up directly. We're not coming back until November, and I think we'll use some of that time to put a couple of months between us and the tragedy. But it certainly will not be forgotten. Volchok will be around, and you'll have an opportunity to see how [killing Marissa] landed on him and affected him, and I think that will be interesting. The show was originally about Ryan and the Cohens, and that's what it's going to go back to next year. It's really going to be about the Cohen family surrounding Ryan after this and the battle for his soul. Some people have gone to college when the show starts, some people haven't been able to go, and some people are waiting to go. We'll break the mold next year. [Part of the show will be set in Rhode Island.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

I am having trouble posting the rest of the Josh interview ask ausiello posted on his column on tvguides website in the spoiler box section so the link is below and scroll down some amountAsk Ausiello Spoilers For Season 4

IlovemySNICKERS said:
aww....i was kinda hoping that the OC would continue right after the accident.... :(

Me too. :( I want to see how Julie reacts to her daughter's death. :(

You know Melinda's characters on tv had a tough time losing two daughters. :eek:

Zoe K. and Marissa. :( :(

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to Kaitlin. :rolleyes: We'll see.

--------------------------
HerEyes.jpg

yea i would love to see it also. but when they showed previews of what next season is going to be like they did show melinda's character julie crying. it is going to seem weird without them showing right after the accident. like they did for season 2 season finale to season 3 premiere. maybe they will show flashbacks of how they reacted.

Haylie said:
but when they showed previews of what next season is going to be like they did show melinda's character julie crying. it is going to seem weird without them showing right after the accident. like they did for season 2 season finale to season 3 premiere. maybe they will show flashbacks of how they reacted.

I didn't see the preview. :( My sister records the show and she didn't record the preview for S4. :mad:
Flashbacks would be cool to see. I can go along with that. :D

Poor Julie. :(
Poor Heather. :(

bow.gif
Melinda
bow.gif

---------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Haylie said:
but when they showed previews of what next season is going to be like they did show melinda's character julie crying. it is going to seem weird without them showing right after the accident. like they did for season 2 season finale to season 3 premiere. maybe they will show flashbacks of how they reacted.

I didn't see the preview. :( My sister records the show and she didn't record the preview for S4. :mad:
Flashbacks would be cool to see. I can go along with that. :D

Poor Julie. :(
Poor Heather. :(

bow.gif
Melinda
bow.gif

---------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

i know if they cant start off right after the accident flashbacks is the best we can hope for. who is heather?

Haylie said:

i know if they cant start off right after the accident flashbacks is the best we can hope for. who is heather?

Oh I was referring to Lady Heather :D
Looking forward to POTTR again. :D

-----------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

how was there a preview for next season? it hasnt been filmed yet. they get the summers off. was it scenes from previous episodes trying to give you an idea of the feeling for next year?
i wonder if next year will be the last season, theyre ratings have dropped a lot (even though ill always watch it) and with killing off marissa and college it seems like the show will soon come to an end. i know mischa wanted to leave, but it still feels to me like the end is near. most shows where the characters are in highschool dont survive long past graduation.

allmaple said:
i wonder if next year will be the last season, theyre ratings have dropped a lot (even though ill always watch it) and with killing off marissa and college it seems like the show will soon come to an end. i know mischa wanted to leave, but it still feels to me like the end is near. most shows where the characters are in highschool dont survive long past graduation.

Oh I'll still watch despite the drop in ratings. :)
I'm pretty sure this will be their final year. And it was a lot of fun. :lol:
I'm actually looking forward to watching the OC more than CSI this fall. :lol:
The whole college scene never seems to work, does it? I didn't care for Buffy when they went off to college. :rolleyes:

OCgrad06.jpg
Cute pic! :D

allmaple said:
how was there a preview for next season? it hasnt been filmed yet. they get the summers off. was it scenes from previous episodes trying to give you an idea of the feeling for next year?

they could have filmed some stuff. it doesnt look like scences from previous seasons or episodes

Could someone please help me with an episode? Seth, Ryan and Zach get stuck in trafic. Seth whines "I hate traffic!" then he slams the horn and yells, "COME ON!" Anyone know the season and title? Thanks so much in advance. :)

BTW, anyone else stoked for the fourth season? It starts in two months!

i have no idea what episode that is. but now that ctv has dropped oc and replaced it with greys anatomy in the 8pm time slot i have no way to see the oc without missing csi. im gonna have to say the shows last season couldnt keep my attention, so csi will get my viewing time this year. i might check in during commercials though

I AM SO STOKED FOR THE OC :D I cant wait. Even though its going to be a heart breaking episode. =[
rip marissa cooper ='[

Back