The O.C.

Catherinesmyidol said:
Hey y'all, just have a question. What are your favorite quotes? Post yours!

Julie has a lot of favorite quotes here's a few:

----------------------------------------------
Julie: Can I ask you a question?
Kirsten: Mmhmm.
Julie: Do you like that he calls you Kiki?
Kirsten: Hate it.
Julie: 'Cause he kept calling me Juju, like that candy that gets stuck in your teeth. I begged him to stop.

-----------------------------------------------

Caleb: What is that flower truck doing in our driveway? I get the feeling that it's been there every week.
Julie: Because it has.
Caleb: We get flowers delivered every week?
Julie: Yes, Cal. They're living things. They die.

-------------------------------------------------------

Julie: You two are still—?
Jimmy: Yeah, we're doing great. She's fantastic, sweet, limber. How about you and Caleb?
Julie: Not so limber.

--------------------------------------------------

Kirsten: I thought you and Jimmy were getting along really well.
Julie: Oh really. What makes you say that?
Kirsten: Because last week you said you and Jimmy were getting along really well.

-------------------------------------------------

Julie: I am so screwed.
Sandy: I know. I saw the footage.

-------------------------------------------------

Julie: I made a mistake, Kiki. A naked mistake.
Kirsten: Excuse me?
Julie: A hundred years ago, a boyfriend convinced me to let him film me. In the act. I was young, living on ramen, and I needed the money. :lol:

------------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

:lol: I love Julie! She's so hilarious!

Julie: "This town's only big enough for one manipulative bitch."

Marissa: "Sorry, I didn't mean to be a bitch."
Julie: "Apples and trees, you are my daughter."

Julie: Is this a booty call?
Caleb: What's a boo-tee call?
Julie: It's when you show up at night, unannounced. No apologies. No compliments. No comitments. Just some crappy mini-carns from Ralph's. And the very mistaken idea that I might just want to (door slams).
Caleb: I guess it was a booty call.

*Dies of laughter at the last one* :lol:

ETA: If you don't have the 1st or 2nd season of The OC, now is the time to buy them. At Target this week, the seasons are on sale for $23 each. Good news for those of you who live near a Target, bad news for me. I have enough money to buy them but the Target closet to me is three hours away. Which brings me to my question. Is it really worth it to buy them? I've already seen the 2nd season but I haven't seen the first and don't want to spend my money if it really isn't worth it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :D

^^ Yeah, obsession_360 (OMG I can't remeber your name! LOL) that cigar thing was hysterical! What about the dance she did after the mover guys left! The episode where she and Marissa move into the Roberts' house! So funny!

Hhaha....no one has posted on here for awhile!! While in about 4 days it will be the season finale!!! I am so pumped!! and its on the same night as CSI!! Can my life get any better on thursday?!?! :D

IlovemySNICKERS said:
Hhaha....no one has posted on here for awhile!! While in about 4 days it will be the season finale!!! I am so pumped!! and its on the same night as CSI!! Can my life get any better on thursday?!?! :D

But it's on at the same time as CSI! sadly... I've lost track on what's happened.

I'm really excited for the finale too! Especially since I'll be able to watch it. Has anyone else figured out who is going to die? :p I'm really intriqued to see how... the person dies. :D

For me...i kinda hope that no one dies!! Haven't we seen enough death?? I dont think i could handle a main character dying (even though i doubt it will happen).
I can't believe they graduate!!!!(even though they were really supposed to graduate in 2005, but whatever....it just wouldve been cool to graduate in the same year as the OC! :) )
looking forward to Thursday!!

I thought I'd nip in here as I've read something, which you may want to know, I'm using spoiler code, because it is regarding the finale. :) I warn you it is a pretty major spoiler. :eek:
Mischa Baton is set to leave the show and will not return for the 4th season. Several endings for the finale have been filmed. One of the endings reportedly features Barton's character suffering a drug overdose.

I've been going to quite a few OC sites and everywhere I go I see spoilers regarding which character dies. Now, what I'm reading here and what I'm reading a few other places are completely contradicting everything, so I'm really confused. I suppose I'll have to contain my confusion/excitement until tomorrow night to see it. :D

Tinkerbell said:
I thought I'd nip in here as I've read something, which you may want to know, I'm using spoiler code, because it is regarding the finale. :) I warn you it is a pretty major spoiler. :eek:
Mischa Baton is set to leave the show and will not return for the 4th season. Several endings for the finale have been filmed. One of the endings reportedly features Barton's character suffering a drug overdose.

I can see that happening. I wouldn't be too surprised if it did occur. sadly..

I stay away from spoilers period.

Let's face it, every show has to have someone injured badly and they recover over the summer, someone dead or dying, a couple breaking up etc. . . Right?

It's involving a major character you least expect that makes it a perfect finale like Ghost Whisperer their Finale stun me! :eek: :eek:

OT: I just wish it wasn't Brass in the finale dying. :( What is wrong with killing off a CSI? :rolleyes:
I have no problem with that. :D
There's way to many CSIs and it's ruining the show IMO. :(

Back to The OC, it's graduation time.
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

---------------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

ok the ending is kind of lame.What a way to kill off a character by OD-ing her.I'm curious about how Josh Schwartz is going to explore their lives after they left high school though .More julie for me yay :D

Back