The O.C.

that doesnt surprise me, its how id expect that character to leave actually. but if thats only one of several endings that has been filmed i wonder which one they will actually use. i was talking to a guy at work about it this week because i found out he watches oc with his mom. i thought that was cute. we decided we could write the show better. other than the marrissa and ryan break up-summers pissed at seth-julie whores it up-kirsten drinks-marissa drinks/does drugs/is an idiot-repeat story line.

allmaple said:
that doesnt surprise me, its how id expect that character to leave actually. but if thats only one of several endings that has been filmed i wonder which one they will actually use. i was talking to a guy at work about it this week because i found out he watches oc with his mom. i thought that was cute. we decided we could write the show better. other than the marrissa and ryan break up-summers pissed at seth-julie whores it up-kirsten drinks-marissa drinks/does drugs/is an idiot-repeat story line.

:lol: I love your line, "Julie whores it up" Not that i don't like Julie. She's hilarious and one of my favorite characters.

oh dont get me wrong, julies probably my favourite too. i just like how she went from jimmy to caleb to jimmy to dr roberts in the span of a year :lol:

haha...yeah...i really enjoy Julie now!! I used to hate her; now i love her!!
was anyone shocked by the finale....cuz I sure was!! I was sobbing.
Man 2 blows in one night....it really hurt. The OC and CSI can be so cruel. :(

i thought it was so anti-climatic. i made my brother watch it since he was in the basement and my mom was having bookclub in the family room. he kept yelling at the tv (proving why i dont watch tv with him much :lol:) during the chase scene he was yelling, although i was thinking it, that ryan should have hit the breaks and turned around. that would have been their best chance at getting away. but i know marissa needed to die this was just a crappy way to do it. and the whole ending? 'dont leave me, dont call for help, just hold me while i stare at you until i close my eyes'
i bet summer and seth will be sticking around newport after that.

I am still in shock over what happened last night. I was never expcting them too Kill of Marissa. I never even know that Mischa Barton wanted to leave the show...man i must have been hiding under a rock for some time.
I would really like to see the season begin right after Marissa's death. Just to see everyones reactions to it. Yeah...i bet Seth and Summer will stick around in Cali now.
But the ending was so sad. With the flashbacks and all. I really started crying then. I think that The OC is amazing in that way....it can make you laugh one minute, and have you crying the next. Amazing.....

i started crying when she was saying the goodbyes. i think that is when i realized it was her. it was rumored before to be peter's character sandy leaving and then i would read once in a while about mischa's character marissa leaving but never thought about her leaving that way.

When the series returns for season four, high school seems like a distant memory to the young graduates, who have been thrust into adulthood after the life-changing events of graduation night. Who heads to college to try to put the past behind them? Who stays in town because they can’t let the past go? Will the person responsible for the tragedy go free? Or will someone decide that the way to heal is through revenge? It’s a battle for Ryan’s soul as the Cohens struggle to keep him focused on the future, fighting the forces that threaten to pull him back into his old life. Sandy returns to the Public Defender’s office, and he and Kirsten find themselves reaching out to another troubled teen, but this one is not a stranger. It’s Kaitlin Cooper, the number-one troublemaker at The Harbor School, and too much to handle for her mother Julie, who’s off making some trouble of her own. The person most excited about leaving high school finds himself back there – as a teacher. And new cast member Taylor Townsend finds herself with some unlikely new roommates – and family members. As much as the arrival of Ryan has changed the lives of this community, so too has the departure of Marissa. The season hits the ground running with just the right mix of heart, humor, action and romance as our characters embrace their futures together. It’s a new day on THE O.C.

awww...so they're gonna make Taylor into a main character now...well thats cool. I kinda like her character, she can be annoying but she just so.....i guess intriguing???
Besides you need to have more than just Seth, Summer and Ryan, since there is no more Marissa.
You know, Marissa used to drive me crazy as a character, but i will really miss her. She just gave the show all the drama you know?

i still cant believe how they ended marissa last time there. it is ircon that at the dinner thing summer and seth let taylor be officially part of the group and then marissa dies. also i think the kaitlin storyline is going to be cool

oh my gosh.. Marissa dies. Only saw ity bity pieces of this episode but she dies?! As dramatic and dumb as she can be the OC won't be the same without her.

I haven't watch the OC finale yet. Forgive me. :rolleyes: But my sis recorded the show, so I shall see it Tuesday.

I've been avoiding this thread and your posts. :lol:

----------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

Everyone I have a question: Do you think that The OC can go on without Marissa??
I think at first it will be hard with there being no Marissa, because the truth is, she is the one to cause alot of the drama. OD'ing in TJ, Oliver, Luke, Ryan....but i think that the show can and will go on!!
Lol...what can i say? Im an OC addict!

Back