The O.C.

*Points happily at WP's banner* I love it! So gorgeous! :D

obsession_360, your icon rocks! Melinda's so pretty...

I'm not sure how I feel about the OC being renewed (Correct word? Not so sure...); I'm 50/50. Part of me is happy because Julie Cooper is hysterical; She's just a really funny character and I need my 'Funny Julie' fix every week. But the other part of me is sad because as long as Fox has Melinda, that means no Lady Heather for a while; And I LOVE Lady H.

During the last new episode, I developed a major crush on Seth; Which kinda pissed me off because he was such a jerk to Summer (In my opinion) and Summer is so cool (Once again, my opinion) and she didn't deserve that.

And Marissa; What is up with her? I've always extremely disliked her, from the first episode I watched. But lately, she seems more rude to Julie, she got into college and threw the letter away (Who the hell does that?) and she's just kinda... confusing, I guess would be the right word. I'm just rambling, sorry...

Catherinesmyidol said:
*Points happily at WP's banner* I love it! So gorgeous! :D

Thanks! :D

Catherinesmyidol said:
I'm not sure how I feel about the OC being renewed (Correct word? Not so sure...); I'm 50/50. Part of me is happy because Julie Cooper is hysterical; She's just a really funny character and I need my 'Funny Julie' fix every week. But the other part of me is sad because as long as Fox has Melinda, that means no Lady Heather for a while; And I LOVE Lady H.

Julie does make you giggle. :lol:

I'm not too crazy when any tv show where the students graduate from H.S. and then go off to college (i.e. Buffy) continues on because the storyline becomes too lame and boring in college. :rolleyes: That's how I felt about Buffy.

Catherinesmyidol said:

And Marissa; What is up with her? I've always extremely disliked her, from the first episode I watched. But lately, she seems more rude to Julie, she got into college and threw the letter away (Who the hell does that?) and she's just kinda... confusing, I guess would be the right word. I'm just rambling, sorry...

I heard that Mischa wants to leave cause she don't like the way they are portraying her character and I don't blame her.

yeah i heard that too, shes been difficult to work with lately or something because shes unhappy. i think the shows been going downhill, and their ratings have plummited. i think i watch just because i cant not know how everythings gonna turn out. but most of the time this season ive had it on in the background while i do other things. the episodes just cant hold my attention anymore.

The episode the other wasn't my favorite, but it was pretty good. I'm very intrigued to see what goes on between Marissa and Julie in the next episode...

Anyone know where I can find some good Julie Cooper icons? I've already been to melinda-clarke.com and a few comms on LJ, but am thinking there is probably a site out there with better icons. Or, I'm at least hoping that. :D

hee hee im always on that site so my dad's like "Katie...your a bit hooked." And when he gets downstairs im always like "HECK YES!!!" If they renew the OC, I dont think i would care as long as they still keep Melinda's character in it. She is insanely funny, and I can totally picture myself acting exactly like her. (not exactly im alot like Lady Heather...lmao) OH and for julie cooper icons? You can go to photobucket and find some really good ones...i found some...didnt take any yet...but theyre actually really nice...plus i make some too!

Hmmmm icons . . . sure don't know where to find some, sorry. :(

With no new CSI tomorrow, I am soooo looking forward to watching the OC instead of CSI.

Do you really think Ryan is the father of Theresa's boy? :eek:
It's good to see Anna back. :D I wonder if this means she going to Berkeley too? :rolleyes:

--------------------------------
Mc.jpg

i missed last week since i was out with my mom, can anyone bring me up to speed before tomorrow please? and living in canada is great, ctv still plays oc at 8 so it doest interfere with csi :D

allmaple said:
i missed last week since i was out with my mom, can anyone bring me up to speed before tomorrow please?

Let's see . . .
Seth officially said he didn't love Summer and that broke her heart. :(

Marissa was being an idiot, ditching school. So Julie goes to Volchok's place where her daughter was sleeping with the loser. They have this party, and a gal name Heather is drugged and nearly raped. Marissa actually stopped it and in the end goes home to Julie. Maybe that woke her up! :eek:

Ryan goes to Albuquerque, wasn't sure wheher to invite his Mom or not but in the end Mom and boyfriend are invited to the graduation.

Sandy paid off Matt. Kirsten is kind of pissed off at Sandy because he didn't show up for dinner so she may fall off the wagon.

I know there's more . . . can't remember. :lol:

I had to add Julie and Kirsten's website.

-------------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

When Seth told Summer he didn't love her anymore, I was crying. :lol: I couldn't help it. She decorated the school and it just so sad, to me anyway.

Maybe that woke her up! :eek:

Let's hope so! I am really getting sick of her attitude! :lol: I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode...

thanks for the recap! i really wish i saw it now :(
marissas actions are really ticking me off. i keep thinking 'enough is enough already!' i want to smack her upside the head every episode

I felt so bad for Kirsten last night. I don't want her to fall off the wagon. :eek:

Pleasssse Marissa went back to Volchok??? :eek: :mad: What does she see in him? :rolleyes:

If I were Ryan I would ask to see the paternity test. Theresa's little boy looks more like Ryan than Eddie, don't you think? :rolleyes:

And it was nice to see Anna again. :D

--------------------------------------
HerEyes.jpg

but he rented sound of music, isnt that sooooo sweet? *end sarcasm* excuse me while i vomit. and that is so ryans baby, why would they try and find a kid that looks like him if it isnt?
i wanted to slap kirsten for what she did to sandy at the dinner. maybe its just because i missed last week but has he really done anything bad? yeah, hes working a lot, but bringing a hospital to those that are less fortunate is a noble cause. sandy is not like caleb, kirsten should be supportive.
and i wanted to slap summer too, she didnt even give seth a chance. but of course the writers just want to make drama. he was doing that all for her and she wont even let him explain. i think theyre running out of ideas or something, i was kind of bored with the episode last night. i hate to say it but i think theyre going to stuggle to make it through at least one more season.

What I don't like is the fact that Seth hasn't told Summer or his parents the truth about not making it into Brown. What's so hard about that?? I mean it's not going to be the end of the world for Seth. :rolleyes: Yes, I know it's just a tv show. :lol: :lol:

Gosh Sandy and Kirsten have major problems not communicating. :( Yes Kirsten hitting below the belt while toasting her own husband in front of Neil, Julie and Co. was sad to see. :eek:

Next week is The Prom. :D What surprise will we see? :rolleyes:

----------------------------
Mc.jpg

Hey y'all, just have a question. What are your favorite quotes? Post yours!

Julie: It's just not right for a little girl to love a hairless pony!

Julie (To Lance): No thanks. The last time you gave me something, I drank cranberry juice for a week.

Julie (To Marissa): Don't hang up! (Groans) Oh, she is such a little me!

Julie (To Kirsten): Kirsten and Carter sitting in a tree! I'm totally kidding. Unless... I'm not. (Sings as she leaves the office) K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Julie: He basically called me white trash! He said I was from Riverside!
Jimmy Cooper: But you are from Riverside.
Julie: It was his tone!

Julie: Just one little stripper. Who never hurt anyone. Just trying to make his way in the world... naked.

Caleb: Do you hear a clicking on the phone? Every time I pick up the phone I hear a clicking.
Julie: Okay, Nixon. Paranoid, much? What's going on Cal? You're either hopped up on blow or something's seriously wrong.

Carter: Look, I just don't think the world needs more proclamations about how Mukluks are the new Uggs.
Kirsten: Our bar's not that low.
Julie: He's right about Mukluks. Write that down.

I'd post more but I gotta get off the computer. Can you tell I'm a huge Julie fan? :rolleyes: :lol:

Back