The O.C.

that was actually the most amazing thing ive ever seen :lol:
the best is that everything they did in that video actually happens in the show. i liked ryan packing up all his undershirts to run away!
i wonder if they had a purpose behind doing that, or just wanted to waste some time :)
anyhoos, oc back tomorrow, woo hoo!

My favourite part was the, "You want to really know what's my problem? AHHHHHH!..." bit. :lol: Classic.

They were probaby just bored.

Reeble said:
I was watching this earlier and I found it pretty funny. Maybe you guys'll enjoy it too.

OC Spoof

They're all men. :p

yeah i watched it a few days back and almost rolled onto the floor laughing :lol: ..the way they potrayed the oc characters was just marvellous....like ryan squinting his eyes..summers going "eew" and marissa flinging her hair :lol: :lol:

Finally Julie and Company return tomorrow.
Yay!!
Cheering.gif

-----------------------------
Mindybanner.jpg

Reeble said:
I was watching this earlier and I found it pretty funny. Maybe you guys'll enjoy it too.

OC Spoof

They're all men. :p

OMG that's brilliant. It's almost as good as the real OC. The guys portraying Summer and Marissa were the best.

Thanks ineverysunflower!

That was a good episode; I didn't realize Adam Brody was quite so funny! :lol: And God... *Possible Spoilers*

Julie playing golf?! LMAO! :lol:

Hey all!
wave2smiley.gif

My this thread fell to page 4! :eek:

Have we stop watching the OC? :rolleyes:

I'm still watching. :D Thanks to my sister recording it while I record CSI. :)

I felt so bad for Summer. She got into Brown and Seth didn't. And what's with Seth lying all the time? :mad:
I can't believe Marissa got accepted into Berkeley. :eek: There is always going to be one character in every show that's going to annoy you, and Marissa is it for me. :rolleyes: No offense, but I just don't care for her.

Too bad Sadie and Ryan's relationship didn't work out. :(

And what it going to happen to Julie? Hmmmm she is engaged to Dr. Roberts ,but, will they get marry? :rolleyes:

------------------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

YAY! I'm still watching! I love the OC.

I don't blame you for hatin' on Marissa, WP.. she annoys me like nothing else. I LOVED Sadie. I'm really sad she didn't stay, cause she's a hella lot cooler than Marissa.

My favourite part of the episode?

Summer: "You know that movie the boys made us see about the gay guys on the mountain?"
Marissa: "Lord of the Rings?"
Summer: "Yeah."

I died laughing.

ziggystarduzt said:

My favourite part of the episode?

Summer: "You know that movie the boys made us see about the gay guys on the mountain?"
Marissa: "Lord of the Rings?"
Summer: "Yeah."

I died laughing.

Wasn't that just hilarious.
biglolsmiley.gif
And I thought she was talking about "Brokeback"
biglolsmiley.gif
I bet she fooled all of us.
biglolsmiley.gif

In the biginning when I first started watching the OC, I really didn't care for Summer. Then she changed, and I just adore her character. :)
Where as Marissa is still still doing stupid things. Her storyline is getting old and lame. :( Enough already! :mad:

---------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

im still watching! i have some problems though, let me recap:

ryan: marissa, im breaking up with you, again. sadie, wanna have sex?
sadie: seth, i dont think ryan and i are right for each other. oh, sex? sure!
marissa: stop stalking me volchok, oh you wanna have sex? yes!
summer: seth and i dont have that spark anymore. what? kama sutra? sweet!

get my point? :lol: i just feel sometimes the writers are thinking 'were five minutes short for the next episode, lets throw in some sex' its getting better though. the last couple of weeks id have it on in the background, but last week i paid attention to the whole episode.
my theory? summer isnt going to go to brown, they have at least one more season and theyre not going to send a main character away. i like seth and summer as a couple, i want them to work it out. but i definately dont like ryan and marissa as a couple. theyre annoying. plus ryan should be with me :D well thats my two cents for the day

allmaple said:
my theory? summer isnt going to go to brown, they have at least one more season and theyre not going to send a main character away. i like seth and summer as a couple, i want them to work it out. but i definately dont like ryan and marissa as a couple. theyre annoying. plus ryan should be with me :D well thats my two cents for the day

ITA with Summer not going to Brown.
Summer and Seth are a cute couple.
kissingsmiley.gif

I've been wondering if the OC is coming back for a 4th season? :confused: I mean it's not official, right? :rolleyes:

HerEyes.jpg

eh its has turned official already...josh schwartz comfirmed in an interview the o.c will be returning for a 4th season...
(nooooooooooo)

Arturtle said:
eh its has turned official already...josh schwartz comfirmed in an interview the o.c will be returning for a 4th season...
(nooooooooooo)

Oh thanks. :D I wasn't sure. :rolleyes:
I understand your reason for saying noooooooooo but as much as I love Lady Heather I get to see her more as Julie in the OC than just the one ep in CSI.

This image is still in my head. :D

bow.gif
Lady Heather
bow.gif

H_G_ava.jpg

Back