The O.C.

I also HATE having to deal with all the shows I watch on Thursday. I have The OC, Beauty and the Geek (funniest show ever!!), The Office and CSI. So confusing and so frustrating. I share your pain ineverysunflower

yea i think its weird that they would risk putting their show in that time slot, because alot of really good shows are on during 9-10.

anyway- i missed last weeks epiosde. what are the previews for the new episode?

Here are the major spoilers for the OC that aired in the US for the past couple of weeks

1. Seth and Summer are both trying to get into Brown and received interviews. Summer aced hers but Seth got so nervous that he starting smoking pot (that he got from Marrissa's sister) and he totally blew of his interview
2. Kirsten and Julie started a dating service for the rich people of the o.c. and Julie and summer's dad have been going out. (sparks are flying)
3. Marissa's 14 no now 15 year old sister Kaitlin comes home from boarding school and has multitudes of problems. Julie forgets her birthday, this guy is sort of stalking her for stealing money to pay for a friends abortion and she gets Marissa jealous by hooking up with Johnny.
4. Sandy and his new, young partner are trying to build a hospital, which I think was Caleb's plan all along. Although Sandy does not want to give in to the idea of bribing his ivestors he finds the old fashion way of getting to know them and explaining his plans a failure, he ends up ultimately "paying them off" and winning the investors from his competitors.

Last nights episode was intense....do not read this if you don't want to really know because you should really see the episode..............

Johnny tells Marissa that he loves her and Ryan says that Marissa has to make a choice between them or they can't be together anymore. At certain moments of the episode Ryan looks like a serial killer in the way that he looks at Johnny. But anyway, Kaitlin is still going out with Johnny and they go to the beach (late at night) and drink a lot of tequilla. Johnny especially depressed from a rejection from Marissa drinks way to much and climbs a cliff/mountain thing on the beach. Scared for Johnny's safety, Kaitlin calls Marissa for help and Ryan and Marissa come to the beach. When Ryan tries to save Johnny from making a drunken mistake, Johnny ends up tripping over the side of the cliff falling to his death!!! (Or at least I think he's dead, you don't know for sure) A lot happened yesterday so remember to watch or tape the O.C. next week to see what happened to Johnny.

WOW! thanks poncholives38! that was a pretty good summary over the episodes. Why did Seth have to SMOKE POT? For some reason Johnny wasn't my favorite character but i didn't want him to die. This is like his second time almost dying thing.

i too think that johnny did die after falling off the cliff, that was a big drop and he probably hit a few rocks on the way down. ive read some stuff about upcoming episodes (will keep everything to myself so as not to spoil anyone!) but there were no more mentions of johnny, or even dealing with what happened. but maybe the resolution to the johnny storyline is a subplot or something and so isnt in the spoilers.
anyhoo, the next couple of weeks sound amazing!!

Why is the OC having a long break? :confused:

Could this be the final season of the OC? :rolleyes:

-----------------------------
CrazySexyHot_.jpg

Okay, I've never seen the OC before but I'm going to watch once they start showing episodes again, but a bit of a dilema has popped up. CSI and the OC are on at the same time; I hate Fox so much right now! If they would move The OC either to 8 or 10, they would probably have more viewers because The OC wouldn't be competing with CSI. *Is mad* Sorry for the rant.

And since I've never seen the show before, I don't really know the characters. But is Julie really that much of a bitch? Everywhere I go to look at OC stuff people are talking about her bitchiness!

Well in the first couple of seasons Julie had issues especially with her daughter Marissa. I couldn't stand Marissa. :mad:

This season Julie is more down-to-earth. More fun and not bitchy. :lol: She lost everything after her husband died because he was deep in debt and she didn't know about it. :(
As a result, she had to moved from a multi-million dollar home to a trailer park. :lol: It's a long story. :rolleyes: You could rent the OC at a video store and start at the beginning. That's what I did. :D

I'm still mad at FOX for changing the time schedule. :mad: :mad:
They ruined my Thursday line-up! The OC, CSI and WAT :mad:

------------------------------
Ladybanner.jpg

Thanks, WP_Rocks_MY_World ! I'll have to convince my mom to take me to Blockbuster!

I'm so happy; I figure out how to tape things on my sister's TV so I get to tape CSI and The OC. But I still hate Fox. I think I'll go write them a letter... :lol:

Sorry but another questions; Has there been an episode where Julie sings? I saw caps somewhere of her with a microphone and I was just wondering. Thanks for being so helpful!

Yeah she was drinking and singing. :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure but I think it was from the First Season? :rolleyes: My sister has it on dvd. I'll have to borrow it and watch the whole season again especially Season 2. :)

---------------------------
Melinda.jpg

julie is the only reason why im still watching the oc this season :lol: ...i think the ryan/marissa thing is getting kinda stagnant for me:D

and fyi josh schwartz is carring the oc on to season4.bleah*

Back