The O.C.

last nights episode was horrible. it was all johnny this...johnny that...blah blah blah. i really was hoping that johnny would shoot himself. i thought the idea about last nights episode was cute, but annoying. and anyone else realize that they changed the guy who plays summers dad?

I thought last night's eppy was cute.
Yeah I think it's time for Johnny to go away. He's had enough air-time . . . now leave. :lol:

You know I could just kick back and watch racing with Julie. I'm a Nascar fan . . . Number 8 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

As for Summer's dad hmmm I don't remember him at all.
But it was a sweet change to see her talking to him.

My god :eek: don't tell me Julie might fall for him? :eek:

-------------------------
Liambanner.jpg

yeah that would be pretty messed up..

i the new episodes look exciting. i've never seen marissa's sister. i sort of missed the whole 1st season..

I read that starting January 12th The OC will be moved to the 9:00 time slot on Thursday night's. That means it will have to compete againist CSI...can it do that?

WHAT!???!?! that sucks! oh well... :(

anyway marissas sister was in like one episode in first season- she was supposidly(sp?) 12 i think now shes like 15/16( right?) and from the previews its looked like she has a thing for johnny!!

I read that starting January 12th The OC will be moved to the 9:00 time slot on Thursday night's. That means it will have to compete againist CSI...can it do that?

WHATT!!? well... i will always watch CSI over the OC.. but when they're are reruns i will watch the OC.. i personally think that CSI would beat the OC hands down.

I heard about the change in time. :mad: :mad:

I don't want it to go up against CSI. :mad: NO!!!! :mad:
Why can't they show it on Wednesdays? :rolleyes: That's a boring nite for me. :lol: I've only seen 1 eppy of CSI:NY and just can't get into that show. Well, at least it beats Miami. :rolleyes:

Damn FOX, they just ruined my Thur nites. :mad:

---------------------------
GGDec05.jpg

I live in the O.C. But in North Orange County. They on the show all live near the beach. I live about 10 miles from Chino. I wouldn't want to live there either. But because of the freeway traffic on the 91.

Wow this thread fell to the fourth page. :eek:

FOX ruined my Thurs nites! :mad: :mad:

At least my sister records The OC for me. :)

So people, what do you think of the Jan eps? :)
Do you like Kailin?
Do you think Dr. Roberts and Julie will hook-up? :rolleyes:
When did Marissa moved in with her Mom? :eek:

Aww poor Seth is having second thoughts about college. :(
I'm actually liking Marissa for a change. :rolleyes: Being the "big sister" and all. :eek:
I'm not sure about Kailin though. :rolleyes:

-------------------------
LHcandlesbanner.jpg

What is Seth doing to himself??? It's all Marissa's sister fault that now he is blowing his future with her drugs.

I'm also 14, turning 15, and oh my god Kaitlin is such a slut. I really don't know anyone in my grade that is like that, doing drugs, having abortions, stealing money, etc. Jeez, am I so stupid to think the world is that perfect.

thankfully i live in canada where ctv still plays the oc at 8! wee!! they obviously had to ruin seth and summers plans of going away to brown, cuz as far as i know the show is not ending this season and it wouldnt be the same if the characters got sent to different ends of the country.
while i was super pissed off at seth for being stupid enough to do drugs, it seems nowadays you cant have a show aimed at young adults without throwing sex, drugs, and alcohol in. people will find it unrealistic if everyone makes it out clean. its sad, but true. lets just hope he comes to his senses and relaxes soon.
i liked the scene at the bait shop a few weeks back (2 maybe?) where they were getting 'faux manhattans' and 'safe sex on the beach'. im of legal age but id rather have those than the ones with alcohol! why cant real bars and clubs do that??

i really dont like Kaitlin. mooore drama in the OC. what else. and i really really dont like that its now on at the same time as CSI!!!! i tape the OC and watch CSI then on friday when i wanna relax lol i watch the OC

Back