The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

I agree totally. NCIS without Gibbs would be like CSI:LV without Grissom, CSI:NY without Mac, CSI:M without Calleigh, er, Horatio ;).

Anyway, it is "sweeps" month so I don't trust any finale where they leave so many ways to back track. I also think Bellasario knows how many viewers he'd lose without Harmon.

sue218 said:
I agree totally. NCIS without Gibbs would be like CSI:LV without Grissom, CSI:NY without Mac, CSI:M without Calleigh, er, Horatio ;).

Anyway, it is "sweeps" month so I don't trust any finale where they leave so many ways to back track. I also think Bellasario knows how many viewers he'd lose without Harmon.

Too be quite honest; I don't think CSI without Grissom would be a disaster. Some of the best watched episodes are without him in it.

sue218 said:

yeah, alot of people watch NCIS for MH so without him, the number of viewers would DEFINATELY go down.

CSI007WW said:

I think Gibbs won't come back immedeately. I think they're gonna wait and see how the ratings are going, and bringing Gibbs back mid or end season 4.

Why would they do that? :confused: That wouldn't be smart on their part. :rolleyes: Plus if there's no MH when the season begins, I won't be watching it. :( He's the only reason I watched it in the first place. :lol:

katpin31791 said:
CSI007WW said:

I think Gibbs won't come back immedeately. I think they're gonna wait and see how the ratings are going, and bringing Gibbs back mid or end season 4.

Why would they do that? :confused: That wouldn't be smart on their part. :rolleyes: Plus if there's no MH when the season begins, I won't be watching it. :( He's the only reason I watched it in the first place. :lol:

To check out how the show would do probably. If it's gonna go really bad, they probably bring him back even faster. I think him leaving would be a disaster, btu I would still watch. I think they could survive half a season without him. Not much more though :p

Is MH actually leaving the show though? If so, why? Or is it just the character leaving NCIS? I'm all confused here.

wait so you all think he will come back or not?... i hope he does.. i kinda was thinking it was going to be him to leave but i didnt think so ... i was shocked... i REALLY hope he comes back he is awesome! plus it wouldnt be the same without him..

Its the nasty little thing called a cliffhanger, leaves you to wonder but I mentioned above.. and i just wish I could remember where I read it, heck I could have seen it lol, but this is what I listed above IMO.
I also read somewhere that he (Mark) was on David Letterman, saying something to the effect that the writers were gearing up for next season with idea's. My thought on that is that if Mark was off for good then he wouldn't be promoting such things.

Yeah, they'll bring him back, no doubt. Bellisario's not THAT much of an idiot. (not that he is one.....lol) Do you think he'll come back on his own or will someone MAKE him come back?

Destiny said:
Its the nasty little thing called a cliffhanger, leaves you to wonder but I mentioned above.. and i just wish I could remember where I read it, heck I could have seen it lol, but this is what I listed above IMO.
I also read somewhere that he (Mark) was on David Letterman, saying something to the effect that the writers were gearing up for next season with idea's. My thought on that is that if Mark was off for good then he wouldn't be promoting such things.

I remember reading that now myself. Thanks for reminding me. :lol:

I'm pinning my hopes on the fact that the blurb in TV Guide says that Gibbs' injuries will carry over to next season. Someone asked if we thought Gibbs would come back on his own or would someone go drag him back. I think it's either going to be his old boss talks him into going back(maybe convincing him not to give up like he did) or someone, like Tony, Abby, or Ducky, is going to talk him into coming back.

Destiny! Where's your knowledge of actors signing onto next years contract?! We need you to do inside work! :lol: :lol: Just kidding.. But I do think Mr. Harmon will come back. There's NO WAY in my mind I would think he'd leave a show as successful as that. And being such a big part too.

:) Basically I search old news reports and look of news reports everyday when I get the chance. or could it be I just know their :eek: Destiny's? :lol:

MH was on one of the talk shows recently and mentioned about shooting the new season in 7 weeks. So he'll be back. YAY!!!!!!!!!

YAY! *does happy dance* I have to go make something Gibbsish now, excuse me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back