The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

i think it will prolly be abby or his old boss will MAKE him come back..... or maybe something will happen to make him come back hmmmm.... i can not wait till next season!

sue218 said:
I agree totally. NCIS without Gibbs would be like CSI:LV without Grissom, CSI:NY without Mac, CSI:M without Calleigh, er, Horatio ;).

Anyway, it is "sweeps" month so I don't trust any finale where they leave so many ways to back track. I also think Bellasario knows how many viewers he'd lose without Harmon.

i dont watch the show but my mom does and asked me to find out and when she told he about harmon's character not coming back i said the exact same thing as you

heh, when i found out who left (we won't see the ep for about 6 months, but i have to know these things) my friend wanted me to tell her, but i didn't want to spoil it for her, but she begged me, so i finally told her, and she got really upset and started shaking me saying "Gibbs can't leave" and when people asked her what was wrong, she'd go up and shake them, saying "Gibbs can't leave" :lol: it was actually kinda funny to watch

Maybe to get Gibbs back Tony will lose McGee in a card game and Gibbs will have to win him back :lol:

Can someone please send me a message because I don't want to ruin it for anyone else and tell me what happened on the second half of the season finale I was at a school function and missed it that makes me so mad because I wanted to see if Gibbs regains his memory or not. Oh well thanks in advance to who answers.

Welcome to the boards disprncss358. :D Unfortunately the boards rule ask you to only have a banner or text in your signature and not both. Could you please amend it accordingly? Many thanks. :)

Oh, I can't wait for sep/oct for the new season to begin. My grandaughters would love me for rushing their summer vacation :lol:
Can't wait to see how all this plays out.

MarkHarmon.jpg

*starts flailing like a fangirl* I loves me some Gibbs! *glomps picture* I want him back T_T I would love you if you could put us into September now, Katpin!

Wish I could put us into Sept right now. :lol: I wish I could be like Samantha on Bewitched and just twitch my nose & we'd be there. :D

For the shows no problem, but can't we just put them in oh say now instead of sept, cause then that makes me to being close to another year older. :lol:

For the shows no problem, but can't we just put them in oh say now instead of sept, cause then that makes me to being close to another year older.

Hey Destiny whens your b/day? Is it Sept? I'll be a yr older by the time the new season begins myself. :lol: So, maybe should start the new season uh right now ya think? :D

Yes, lets do that. By the time they start again I will probably have my driving licence. I'm turning 18, not 16 (like many people probably think). Stupid Holland laws bind me from getting my driving licence at age 16 :mad: :lol:

My Birthday is Sept 15th, I will be 33, though that is not old (unless your having a bad day lol) I would preferre the new season, oh say in a week, (hey got to let them rest a little bit). :D

Hey Destiny my b/days Sept 12th. I'll be 48. So lets not talk about old now. LOL!!!!! If I could pull a Jeannie or a Samantha that I would but, alas I cannot. LOL Fainting!!!!! Oh heart be still for having to wait till Sept for MH.

Okay you win the age thing but we both know when you hit 30 and the bad days come around your a whole lot older then your actual age. :lol:

Okay I will wait, I won't like it, but I will wait. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back