The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

omg that finale was so shocking..Gibbs gone how can we survive?? anyways i can't wait till next season to see how Tony takes charge it will get pretty interesting.
mandi

haha, i was watching an old ep that had Paula Cassidy in it, and she reminds me of Ann Donahue :lol:
i was watching it, and then i started laughing for no apparent reason...and then i realised that Paula reminded me of her :lol:

Destiny said:
Okay you win the age thing but we both know when you hit 30 and the bad days come around your a whole lot older then your actual age. :lol:

Okay I will wait, I won't like it, but I will wait. :D

I agree sometimes I feel a whole lot older than what I am. :lol: As far as waiting, I'll be waiting right along with ya. ;)

*Hands over a soda and popcorn, "we have enough food for the wait"* :lol:

Okay so we know our fav misquoting person is staying, I find that totally cool, I love Ziva she puts that spin on some words its like it where people correct her, or she has to guess if she is right. :D

lol, I love when she says in the finale, "the pot called the kettle black" and then she's like, "got that right didn't I?" and McGee gives her the thumbs up :lol:

Okay, this may seem a bit weird but what was your favorite part of the season finale? A lot of stuff happened but I was just wondering because mine wasn't a major thing that happened. It was when they showed the flashbacks of Gibbs and his boss and how the boss Gibbs-smacked Gibbs and it showed the evolution of the Gibbs-slap :lol:

Mine was when Ziva fineally broke down, trying to remind Gibbs who she was.

Favorite Ziva lines:

Ziva: You might want to do something about your hair. It's sticking up like a porcuswine. Wrong word. Like a porcupig. The little animal with the little spikeys. Yes the...
McGee: Porcupine.

Ziva: I stand corrected. It appears he didn't know. I feel like a donkey's butt.
McGee: Donkey's butt?
Tony: I think she means horse's ass McGee.
Ziva: Yes. That too

Ziva: I believe you refer to them as goblins.
Tony: Spooks. The phrase is Spooks.

Ziva: Hannigan's on the goat. No, not goat. Sheep.
McGee: Lam?

Ziva: Do you mind if I grab a batnap
Female Park Ranger: Nope, just ah hang from the rafters.

Ziva: Cody was covering his plates
Tony: Bases

Ziva: Hinky? What's hinky?
Tony: You know, like when your gut is telling you something.
Ziva: I see. In my country we refer to that as gas.

Ziva: It'll be like trying to find a pin in the haystack.
Tony: Needle
Ziva: But, wouldn't it be harder to find the pin?
Tony/McGee: No

my fav part was when Ziva broke down too!!! ah, loved it..
and i like the batnap line :lol:

Could you imagine a conversation between Ziva of NCIS and Temperance Brennan from Bones...

Ziva: Hannigan's on the goat. No, not goat. Sheep.
Bones: I don't know what that means.
Ziva: Do you mind if I grab a batnap
Ziva: Cody was covering his plates.
Ziva: Here's a dictionary.

IF we are to believe "Ask Ausiello" then the question we have of "Is Mark Harmon Returning?" will be answered.

"Question: After watching the finale of NCIS, please tell me that Mark Harmon is not leaving the show! He's the core of the cast. Thanks for all the great scoops!

Ausiello: Mark Harmon is not leaving the show. As Michael Weatherly told TV Guide's Mary Murphy, "He's the spine of the show. Without him it's a show about jellyfish. We need our spine."

There is a TV special called "Inside the NCIS" on the National Geographic Channel. The one hour special airs tonight (Tues, May 30) at 10:00 pm (Eastern time) and again Wed, May 31, at 1:00 am. TV Guide says that this is about the real-life Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

I watched it. It was really interesting. To hear about all of the things the agents, esp. the agents afloat, are responsible for, it was just rather mind blowing. Thanks Dynamo1 for mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back