The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

YAY!, well not for me, because i probably won't see it for 6 months, but at least i can find out who leaves, because it's really bugging me...

ShuriyuCSI said:
Carlz, the finale, to my understanding, airs today ^_^
Yep you are correct it airs tonight.

As to the other I had them in Character for some reason, so that would be Tony and Ziva, with the rest of them right behind them. I don't know why but they were in character. :D

i just finished watching the finale! i was BAWLING!!! Poor Gibbs, why him? And Ziva with Ari... :( I am SO sad, I'm still crying, no joke.

I thought the ending was off. I liked how he got his memory back. What do you guys think? And how are they going to start next season?

OMG, WHAT HAPPENED?! i must know!!!
who left? how did they leave? what happened with Gibbs? whats that about Ari?

i need information!!!!!

Gibbs quits and leaves Tony in charge. I love the cast but can they hold viewship without Him?

I want to start bawling but then my Mom will ask me why I am crying and I will get in trouble for watching it while I was studying for my final. I am still pretty new for the show and this hit me pretty hard. But then again it doesn't take much for me to get emotionally attached to a character.

nooooooooooooooo!!!!! i am not happy!! gibbs is the show. im clinging on to the hope that this is just a vacation and hell be back next fall. how can the writers do this to us?? first kate, and yes, theyve dealt with her absence and still keeping the show up to its previous quality. but ncis without gibbs?? thats like, not possible! i guess were all just going to have to wait til september to find out how they handle this situation.

Wait a minute, so thats how the head slapping got started and was it me or did Gibbs kind of remind you of McGee? :)

There was something I found orginially it was rumored that a character was going to be Killed off, but another report said this, "NCIS" series creator Don Bellisario is playing coy about the season finale, which airs at 8 tonight. "I'm not saying I am going to kill someone off," he tells TV Guide. "I'm saying someone is leaving."

So here is my thought, how is it we heard about Sasha leaving but someone who heads the cast, who is the lead, and who basically started the spin off (from JAG) leave that easily? Some how I get the strange feeling that there is a slight of hand here.

OMG *Slaps forehead* They kept saying that someone would be leaving, we thought that it meant the show, what if it meant just the team itself not necessairly the show itself? I could be wrong, but it makes me wonder, everyone kept hinting that someone was "leaving" but no one to my knowledge said "the show", Just my random thought but it makes my sense in my head.

my 2 cents. Gibbs vacations his former boss lest him heal and recover. The between him & Jenny they convince him that it will just happen again if Gibbs does not make a difference.

Hmm "I owe you Ziva", "I will collect Jethro". Maybe she does by getting him back to ncis? Wow the interesting theories we are gonna have fun with this summer. :)

All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!!! This had better be a temporary thing. The team had better go hunt his butt down and drag him back to NCIS. I loved seeing where the headslaps came from and to see Gibbs acting like a probie. I have a feeling it is going to be a nerve-wracking summer.

They can't let Gibbs leave, he is the TEAM. Tony as team leader would not work. I think it has to be like a "who shot JR". Tptb just want us back this September. I can see a CSI without Grissom, sorry, but I don't think NCIS will work without Gibbs.

IMO, I believe that Gibbs will be back next fall. Good cliffhanger. Will keep everybody talking until then. I doubt he will never come back. He might not be in the first episode or so this fall, but I am confident he won't be gone long. At least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back