The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Abby is hilarious. I remember when she was having the conversation with herself but she was acting like Gibbs was talking to her. That was great!

WolfeSanders said:
Abby is hilarious. I remember when she was having the conversation with herself but she was acting like Gibbs was talking to her. That was great!

hehe kristin showed me a clip when she was explaining something to gibbs..but did a gibbs voice, soooo cooooool
i love abby! :D

when i get back to my family-home, im gonna catch up! :D

no idea where the UK are up to
she also shows me...someone die :(

abby has WONDERFUL green eyes ;)

:D On Tuesday I finally got to see that "Boxed In" episode. I absolutly loved it. I really should've recorded it though. One of the best episodes I've ever seen! I just absolutly love Tony and Ziva.

Boxed In is a great bonding episode for Tony and Ziva. I still can't stop talking about how hilarious it is that she invited everyone for dinner except Tony. And then when they started talking about what a good cook she was and Tony was just totally down in the dumps about it...

'Boxed In' was such a great episode. It showed how much Tony and Ziva make a good couple. They rock.

Last nights episode cracked me up. Even though it was a repeat, it was full of laughs. Captain Pervert, specifically. :lol:

In NCIS DVD news, the DVD has been pushed forward till June 06th, which means we have to wait longer now. :(

Hello all, I am from the Uk and love ncis, I think we are a bit beehind in episodes but that doesnt matter. I like Mc gee I think he is cool also like Dinozo :lol: Zeva has just joined us over here I think she is cool so glad I found ncis fans :)

Okay don't know if this has been mentioned so I am going to put it in the Spoiler tag.

Question: Can I please have some NCIS scoop,? Ausiello: The rumors are true. Exec producer Don Bellisario confirms that "at the end of the season someone will be leaving NCIS." (And before you ask, I don't know who it is.) ... Question: OK, so now will you please tell me if McGee is the one getting killed on NCIS? Ausiello: I'll do no such thing. But as a reward for your over-the-top a**-kissing, I will tell you that Director Shepard will be kidnapped and held for ransom in May.

Wasn't sure if the "Spoiler Tag" in the subject line was for after the eps been aired and discussions begin, or if it was also for news on the show. Granted this could be a rumor since Thats how I take them from as spoilers are subject to change at anytime.

--Continuing the above spoilers...

Oh dear God!! Not Shepard or McGee. Probie is too funny. He always makes me laugh. Why is it that all these TV shows get off by killing people? :confused:

Oh my goodness! Director Shepard gets kidnapped and held for ransom? I hope that Gibbs and the team are able to get her back unharmed. But I would like to see how Gibbs reacts, since he and Director Shepard are connected (romantically, from a while back).

McGee better not leave the show. I will cry for the rest of my life if he does. But once I think about it, I wouldn't want anyone to leave the show. Besides, losing Kate was really big and now we can't have another huge character leave! Maybe it will be a minor character like Palmer.

When in need of laughter, watch CSI: Miami
You're so bad. :lol: I know it's gotten silly but come on now. I just love NCIS. I miss Sasha though. All of that between Tony & her. Don't care much for Ziva. Hoping it's her that's leaving.

I saw Sasha Alexander in a magazine the other day. Did you know she was pregnant

You're kidding?o I didn't. Haven't really seen much of her since she left the show. I just missed all of that well sexuality between Tony & her. They would've made a cute couple to me. Just my opinion.

NCIS makes me laugh so hard! Some of the things that they come up with or say are just so random. And then you're thinking 'Where did they come up with that one'

I like Ziva. I think that she brings out some qualities in people (just in general) and she has a great sense of humor, however she is definately serious when she needs to be.

But I also liked Kate a lot too! I still am in shock that they actually killed her off. Btw, I saw Sasha Alexander in a magazine the other day. Did you know she was pregnant?

Destiny, in reply to your spoiler post..

My idea is it may be Ducky.. O__o; He's getting old.. He's been in the acting business for a fair bit of time. And this may be then end of his acting career and he may be thinking it's time to retire? ((I'll be damned if it's Weatherly or Harmon or Perrette leaving the show..))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back