The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

You really know Gibbs cares about you, when you get a slap from him...:)

We've just had the episode where Tony was being set up for murder, by Chip (in Abbeys lab) - how brill it was when they all ran in thinking they were gonna have to save her life, and she'd tied him up etc! Never mess with Abbey :D

I was laughing at the end of that episode because Abby said something like, "Now can I work alone." and you could see the smile creep up on Gibbs's face.

I am still shocked that it was actually Chip that framed Tony. But I definately liked the episode and it was kind of cool when Tony was able to guess the girl's height and weight.

Oh man, the episode where Chip framed tony rocked! I lvoe how he did it! It was perfect! Although Abby hog-tying him seemed to be a little 'out there' ;)

My favorite part of that whole episode was when htye showed Ziva/McGee and Abby/Chip working to get Tony free and the montoage music was Tony beating on the interogation table. And then he just stops and fixs his hair! Classic!!

I loved that part of the episode too, AlyssaluvsDanny. He was totally into it and then just stops and fixes his hair. That was hilarious. Knowing me, I jumped at the opportunity to see a NCIS magazine article so that means I bought this weeks tv guide and this is the whole article:

A tense turn of events for the NCIS team this week leads to a dramatic transformation for Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo-and a delicious opportunity for the actor who plays him. "It's a completely different Tony than audiences have ever seen," says Michael Weatherly, who normally views DiNozzo as a "swirling dervish of political incorrectness."

DiNozzo abandons his class-clown act when a 15-year-old student at a Quantico, Virginia, high school takes a classroom hostage with a bomb strapped to his body. He demands to see his presumed dead mother.

The would-be bomber sends a student out to get an inhaler for an asthmatic classmate in severe distress, and Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon)-the taciturn, stubborn leader of the NCIS team,-grabs the medicine and goes in. Gibbs ends up a hostage, and second-in-command DiNozzo is forced to supervise the field operation.

"Tony gets a brand-spanking-new personality," Weatherly says. "He's serious."

NCIS director Jenny Shepard (Lauren Holly) doubts DiNozzo can handle this Columbine-like crisis. And so does Ziva David (Cote de Pablo), the ex-Mossad agent assigned to the team. David, teasingly skeptical of DiNozzo's prowess and prone to malapropisms, "asks him if he thinks he has the
cazones," says Weatherly.

DiNozzo's biggest decision involves whether to order a SWAT team to shoot the young bomber in the head. "He may be wearing a dead-man switch, an automatic destruct mechanisim so that if he stops breathing or lets go of the button, he blows up and takes everyone with them," Weatherly says. "And, remember, Gibbs is in jeopardy along with the kids."

DiNozzo coolly takes charge of the situation, which suprises everyone even Weatherly. "You would think that he would be saying something stupid like, 'Woo-hoo, I am the boss man! I'm driving my Dad's Cadillac.'"

But NCIS creator Don Bellisario saw an opportunity in this script to develop DiNozzo's maturity. "It was a chance to take Tony the man-boy :lol: and show the man-man side of him."

For his part, Weatherly cut back on his on-set coffee consumption during the week the episode, entitled "Bait," was being shot, so that DiNozzo would seem less cranked up. "I [usually] put Tony on in the morning and let it ride," Weatherly says. "But I have to turn him off at nigh. He's just too much to be around 24 hours a day."

This article was written by Mary Murphy.

WolfeSanders said:
I was laughing at the end of that episode because Abby said something like, "Now can I work alone." and you could see the smile creep up on Gibbs's face.

I am still shocked that it was actually Chip that framed Tony. But I definately liked the episode and it was kind of cool when Tony was able to guess the girl's height and weight.
It was brilliant! I thought it might have been Chip, when had that personality change when Jimmy took the stuff up to Abbey for testing etc, I was like eh?? Where did that come from...

Yeah and when Tony was right about height and weight, after McGee and Ziva were doing the complex equations :lol: brilliant!!

Tony is brilliant, but he was hysterical when in one the firsrt episodes this series, McGee was taking his picture by the Bear and Tony was doing loads of poses etc - I'm always in stitches with him... :D

Great ep tonight. I think Tony did an excelent job handling things. It was nice to see Madame Director be ahead of Gibbs 's think about the mother.

Terrific episode! One of my favorites by far.

Tony can be such a great, serious agent when he needs to be! I thought these were some good moments:

1. When Abby and McGee kept hitting each other and then they started running around the lab

2. When McGee accidentily called Tony 'Boss' That was priceless

3. Liked the ending part where Director Shepard said, "I still like the fact that I can suprise you Jethro."

4. I loved, loved, loved the part where DiNozzo was talking to the Director and he just totally blew her off! He said something like, now if you don't mind I have work to do. Then she says "Gibbs is rubbing off on him'

That was one of the best episodes of the season for me, anyways. Hope you enjoyed it too!

It was indeed one of the best episodes. It's nice to see how serious Tony can actually be. I loved it when he said that Gibbs had an attitude problem when he posed as Gibbs's boss.

:D I absolutly loved the episode. I loved how Tony handeled the situtation. A favorite part of mine was when McGee and Abby were hitting each other, and when McGee acidenttly called Tony "boss". Hilarious! :lol:

tony was amazing last night! im still not sure how much i like the new director, so having tony tick her off was great. im kind of glad that the boy wasnt the one who was really behind the bombing, i dont like to think that there are kids out there that feel the need to resort to things like that. but i do realize they exist.
i might not have been paying attention at then end, but im not really sure why those guys wanted codys mom and where she was. can anyone fill me in?

:rolleyes: All I remember was that it had something to do with either a mob or a gang and she faked her death to protect her family from them.

Yup! I just think she had to go into hiding and she faked her death so she could get away from some gang type thing. I think next week's episode is a repeat, right?

They had to fake her death because she agreed to testify against Columbian drug cartels. They didn't believe she was dead so they used her son to try to flush her out.

thanks for clearing that up everyone!
i couldnt figure out what was going on, because they thought it was mistaken identity, but then she was there, anyhoo, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back