The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Maybe Ducky will be the one to die. I mean, it doesn't mean teh person gets killed. Maybe Ducky is gonna die of old age.

That would be so sad if Ducky died of old age, or if he died at all. I really like Ducky but then again everyone else on the show I love too. Why does anyone have to leave??????

Just watched the show and may I say "You go McGee" :D

tonights episode was amazing! i loved when gibbs petted tonys head! priceless! i wanna pet tonys head :(
is it just me or was there a little, uh, more of the corpses visible than usual? i found it odd, wasnt exactly prepared for it when ducky pulled the one guy out of the drawer and just kept going...
they get better every week, im so glad my mom got me hooked on this show! :D

:lol: "Were you looking for a 'good job', DiNozzo?".. "Good boy. *pets*" xD It's the reverse of the infamous, 'Gibbs smack'!

All in all, I thought this epi was amazing. o__o But now that you think of it.. Gibbs tampering with evidence and getting that gang to commit murder.. Seems like Gibbs(Harmon) is going to leave O__O;; Perfectly possible.

I think they should bring Marks real life wife "Pam Dawber" (Of Mork & Mindy, & My sister Sam) on as his murdered wife, Heck they have survived the "Hollywood marriages" by still being married since 1987 (March 21) = 19 yrs. :eek:

According to the "Spoiler fix" site We meet his wife Shannon and daughter Kelly. We see them doing family things.

tonights ep that i saw was 'Honor Code'...it had references to Gibbs' daughter too...right at the end when he was having flashbacks of him and Zach working on his boat, it switched to flashbacks of him and a small girl working on his boat, and smiling and laughing...if that wasn't his daughter, then he is a really weird guy :lol:

I had to tape the episode "Iced" last night. Got to watch it this morning. Loved it. Love it everytime Tony gets put in his place. He drives me crazy. Wish someone would smack him harder. Glad to see McGee show him up. I just love Gibbs. Have been a big fan of MH for years. Wish they'd put "Reasonable Doubts" out on DVD. Loved it.

little things in csi and ncis are very similar in episodes

Yes, I've noticed that also. Something else I've noticed too. Was watching A show last Fri evening and a comment was made not to touch anything till CSI got there. First time I've heard it mnentioned on a non-csi show. Talk about weird. I did love the ep though. Guess I feel for McGee getting put down by Tony all the time. As usual jumping to the wring conclusion cause McGee was using lotion. Gee. Wonder how'd he'd felt if the shoe had been o n the other foot? I just love Ducky. Reminds me of Alexx on CSIM talking to the dead. He does make the show. Gotta have some humor there.

aw tony! i love him!! i do love it when gibbs smacks him though :lol: when he was teasing mcgee about being metro i almost died. and then when ducky was telling him its ok to be gay i was laughing so hard! mcgees like the little brother and tony is the cool older brother, i like it :D cate used to be the sister, but we all know what happened there :( but i have to agree with tony, the knuckle cracking wasnt really intimidating, it was just weird
you know what i notice? little things in csi and ncis are very similar in episodes that are close to each other. i realize they write and film independently but its weird. the ncis after 'a bullet runs through it' aired mcgee shot and (maybe) killed that cop. then last night when ziva was translating over the phone she said something about rainbow parties, which nick talked about last week on csi. i dunno, i thought it was weird.

I've also noticed that a couple of times allmaple

Very cool episode. The kid who found the body seemed familiar to me. Has he played on one of the CSI's before?

One of the boys, Seth Adkins, played Conner in the CSI: Miami season 1 episode "Losing Face." He also appeared on The West Wing, Touched by an Angel, Judging Amy, Drew Carey Show, and many others.

The other boy, Austin Majors, played Theo Sipowicz on NYPD Blue, and also was a guest on Providence, ER, According to Jim, and more.

Dynamo1 at the reference desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back