The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Tuesday's episode was more of the suspense ones that I've seen in a while.. I didn't expect Gibbs to be padded down and checked so thoroughly. But there was quite a few funny moments.. And I think that the new episode might have teasers of Tony not letting McGee live down the "Boss" incident. I found it funny when Gibbs called Tony 'Boss' too.. You could tell DiNozzo was loving it.

Yesss!!!!! I just checked the CBS website with NCIS's homepage and next week's episode will be 'Boxed In'. The episode where Tony and Ziva are stuck in the crate together. I loved that episode, I thought it was hilarious. Friction burns *giggles*

From today's TVGuide Online Entertainment News column:

Per Variety, USA Network is coughing up $750,000-plus per episode for cable rights to NCIS repeats, to begin airing in 2008.

I've read that NCIS has been renewed for a fourth season. And Dynamo1, I love your avatar :)

Yes! Yay, about USA playing repeats of NCIS. That is quite a while away though, but I will still be waiting. I am so glad it has been renewed for another season!

Oh I can't believe it.A place where I can talk about another fave show of mine. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love Mark Harmon. Have ever since St Elsewhere. He is such a cutie. Love the whole cast. Miss Sasha though. Heard rumors someone else is flying the coop. Any ideas? I think it's Lauren Holly myself. I'm so glad this is here. Thanks!!!!!

I read that also and after two seconds of freaking out thought
it was Lauren Holly.I don't anyone to leave, I love all of them

I have a question. To those of you who have been able to see the newer episodes as well as the older episodes, do you think Director Shepard (Lauren Holly) looks better with long or short hair?

WolfeSanders said:
I have a question. To those of you who have been able to see the newer episodes as well as the older episodes, do you think Director Shepard (Lauren Holly) looks better with long or short hair?

Long. I actually met Lauren Holly when I filmed my first film. And she was a blonde then. When I saw she went red-head I was shocked.

Wow, that is so cool that you met her!

I personally like it better when she had it longer, but I do think that short looks good on her too! In the last episode, it looked like she dyed it really red.

Longer cause that's what she had when she played in PF if I remember right. But she does look good in short hair also.

WolfeSanders said:
Wow, that is so cool that you met her!

I personally like it better when she had it longer, but I do think that short looks good on her too! In the last episode, it looked like she dyed it really red.

Yeah, it was awesome! On my last day of filming I ate lunch with her and when I asked to take a photo with her [I was 10 years old then] and she took it. She asked to take one more and when she did she gave me a kiss when the picture was taken. :lol: :D

abc said:
Yeah, it was awesome! On my last day of filming I ate lunch with her and when I asked to take a photo with her [I was 10 years old then] and she took it. She asked to take one more and when she did she gave me a kiss when the picture was taken. :lol: :D

How cute! I cannot wait for the episode tonight! When certain shows repeat I get annoyed, but when NCIS repeats I get happy! They are just so hilarious.

i could watch ncis or csi repeats til the cows come home! i just wish theyd show episodes older than a few weeks, i only just started watching this show last spring when my mom found it and showed me when i came home after exams. i dont think ive ever laughed so hard at a tv show before!
it was the one where they were investigating the death of a cadet or something at a university. and the neighbor kid in the dorm was really nosey and wanted to help. so tony said 'spread your legs, lift your arms, stick out your tongue. good, now turn around, youre the gargoyle' i think i was on the floor after that one!
thats why my momma likes this show better than csi, there is (usually) more fun and less gore.

I agree they should show some eppys from the begining of season 3 not the middle. But nonetheless, they are still hilarious. Do you remember the episode where Gibbs called McGee 'Elflord' after hearing Tony say it? That killed me and I woke my mom up! Hahaha!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back