The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

I think that Ducky or Palmer or maybe even Director Shepard, might be the one(s) that may leave. But I really don't want anyone to leave! I love everybody.

I hope it's not Ducky or Palmer. Shepherd or Ziva could go, wouldn't hurt me none.

and seeing the odd scenes between her and Gibbs are starting to annoy me anyways..

Me also. Reminds me of another show where there's just nothing there & they're trying to make it so. Yuck. Liked her better in Picket Fences. Anyway, I really hate to see anyone else go. Especially from the main cast. Unless of course they requested it like Sasha did but just to let them go well..........it just wouldn't seem right is all.

I could give Shepherd the boot.. and seeing the odd scenes between her and Gibbs are starting to annoy me anyways..

^^ Oh god me too. We know they had a past, but do we have to see flashbacks everytime that they are in a scene. I really hope it's her that's leaving. What was the point of bringing her in?

While I hate to see a person brought in to make the show more (or whatever reason they had), I just don't see LH's character doing that not really, granted there are times when their are some funny moments and she is a great actress, but hmm they don't really ease her into a scene they just kind of plop her in there then pull her out. IMO.

Before they had a running theme going on, you know tony will stick his foot in it, probie will always stumble, ducky is great for a laugh at the oddest times, abby she just cool, and Ziva I like her (don't hit me) better then kate.

I never really paid attention to the show before they brought in Ziva but now she is just so confusing its down right funny I mean the language barrier and trying to get it right and you know when she hasn't cause you are laughing so hard.

Gibbs he is a sweet, funny guy with a steel resolve to get the bad guys and mess with peoples heads :p who doesn't love a character like that.

Okay well thats my take (opinion) on it. As to the spoiler, I don't know if they are saying Shephard is the one to get it, keep in mind where the spoiler/rumor came from, I have seen the guy be wrong before, or to the very point of misleading a large amount of the time. All we can do is remember that spoilers are subject to change and the only true way to know if its true is when it airs.

i think it is probably going to be Ducky (if someone leaves)...he is getting rather old, but personally i hope nobody does...but then again, we pretty much only just started s3 here, so i don't know if there have been any hints in later epsiodes, but i dunno...i'm just glad that they started putting new eps on here...

Just because someone is old doesn't mean it is time to put him or her out to pasture. If he can still perform his job, he should be allowed to do it. Otherwise, if government people must retire before a certain age, many congressmen and senators should be kicked out.

good point Dynamo...i think i said that because i was recently watching 'the man from U.N.C.L.E' and he looks remarkable young...i then i remembered how long ago that actually was...
i still stand by my previous notion...NO-ONE SHOULD LEAVE!

I would never want anyone to leave, but Director Shepard seems like a worthy canidate.

I don't really like when they show the flashbacks between Shepard and Gibbs either. I don't remember what episode it was, but Gibbs was talking with some guy and then the guy said "Have you ever dealt with the French, Gibbs?" And then they showed a flashback with Shepard and Gibbs in it. I just don't like the fact that they have a past together.

i was just wondering, since on 'Kill Ari: part 2', Gibbs mentioned something about his first wife and daughter...have they said anything about it since, because it seemed kinda random to me, and it would be even more random if they never followed up on it...

carlz31 said:
i was just wondering, since on 'Kill Ari: part 2', Gibbs mentioned something about his first wife and daughter...have they said anything about it since, because it seemed kinda random to me, and it would be even more random if they never followed up on it...
For some unknown reason, I checked out a spoiler and it said that in an upcoming episode, it was going to mention Gibbs' first wife and child. Appearently they were murdered.. or so I've heard. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back