The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Tuesday, March 7, 8PM ET/PT

"Ravenous"

Gibbs and the team are called to investigate when a group of teens on a nature hikers discover Marine dog tags in a national forest.

CSI007WW said:
People I'm really excited!
And this is why!
Yay! Now it hopefully won't take long until it reaches Holland.
Yay!

Ill have to save my birthday money [please note that my birthday is May 12th, just like Cat I take cash and check :p] and buy it! NCIS is so awesome! Yayz!

abc said:
Ill have to save my birthday money [please note that my birthday is May 12th, just like Cat I take cash and check :p] and buy it! NCIS is so awesome! Yayz!
Oooh, do you also take Kitty kibble?

Meows, i can't wait until it reaches Aus. :D There have been many repeats recently, just not the ones i'd like to see.

Okay so I watched "Ravenous" last night and I laughed a lot.
It was also Abby's birthday in this episode. I thought it was funny that EVERYONE bought her black roses too. I took the time to write down some funny quotes and actions that they did in the episode from last night.

"Bag the poo!" -Tony to McGee :lol:

"Guys with guns scare me!" -Tony to Ziva

"I've had a few wives Abby!" -Gibbs
"And yet you know nothing about women." -Abby

Then these are some things that the characters did or saw or whatever:

Tony see the girl park ranger's hairy legs and armpits. Then he lies to her and says he's married but his wife died.

And, when McGee and Gibbs leave the lab, Abby starts to hug her stuffed hippo.

and when the she hugged the hippo it farted :)

It was a great ep. I really liked Ziva's interaction with the guy who was being interogated. It was cool to see that side of her.

oh my goodness tony was hilarious with the hairy park ranger! but i want to know what abbys birthday present from gibbs is! when it ended i wasnt watching the clock, so i thought there was going to be one more scene. and when it ended i was just like 'no! i want more!'
it was wonderful, so funny. i like ziva more and more every week and realize getting rid of cate was probably a good idea for the show.

I love how Tony said 'You cant say porcupine but you remember the name of the bar from Pulp Fiction?' :lol: I loved it! And poor Abby. She felt so alone on her birthday. I loved the new episode.

I thought that for a moment that they man was going to go after Ziva when Gibbs found out they were after petite brunettes. I'm glad they didn't go stereotypical like other shows would have.

Next week's eppy looks to be good as well.

According to TV Guide it says: Tony gets a chance to lead when he takes control of a hostage crisis at a high school. But there's much more at stake than just Tony's track record. Gibbs is one of the hostages.

The 3/13-3/19 issue of TV Guide also has a full page article about that episode with more spoilers.

Last night's episode rocked. It was so funny. I can't believe they ended the show without revealing what Gibbs got Abby. I had a feeling they would do that.

Yay for the TV Guide, it rocks! I saw the sneak peek for it and then Gibbs was going into a classroom where there was other hostages and he was holding his hands up trying to talk to the person.

Yay - i've been searching high and low for fans of this fab show, and here you are!! I love this show, have a slight thing for Gibbs (maybe its my age! :) )

It's hard not to have a thing for Gibbs :lol: And Tony. McGee is cute in a boyish way.

I think that McGee is absolutely adorable and Tony well, he is just plain hott! My friend, Megan (who is also obsessed with NCIS) Gibbs-slapped me today in gym class.

How can you not love Gibbs? He's so strict with his team, but you can see that deep, deep....deep down he cares for them. And you can really see this with Abby.

I cant wait for the next episode. No re-runs. Unlike, CSI:NY. (Oh, will the re-runs ever stop??)

I Gibbs-slap my brother all the time, and once he Gibbs-slapped me back I turned around and was like, "You didn't just Gibbs-slap me?!" then I Gibbs-slapped him back harder. We both ended up in trouble :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back