The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: The NCIS Thread!

It's about time Season 1 is coming out. I'll have to keep an eye out for them as I didn't watch very many eppy's from season 1.

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Yeah, when I heard about it I totally freaked and I wouldn't calm down at all.

3. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I like Ziva way more than Kate. Ziva is so funny, she is unpredictable plus she has great chemistry with everyone. You can see her trying to fir in with everyone, but she refuses to lower her standards.

I know, I cant wait for the DVD to come out! I'm excited!

4. WolfeSanders

Yeah, she is funny. Do you remember the episode where she and Tony were in that crate (or whatever it was) and she had the friction burns? I could not stop laughing.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

And she had a dinner party and invited everyone but Tony. Man, if it was me, I'd only invited Tony. :lol:

That was one of the best eppy's when they were stuck in that crate. When Tony made that fire...he can be an idiot sometimes. But then again, Ziva shooting her gun in there wasn't much smarter. I loved when they were stuffing the money out the holes of the crate and that man starting following the trail and picking up the money.

6. WolfeSanders

I so agree with you on the dinner party thing (though I wouldn't mind having McGee over....)

Anways, that whole entire episode made me laugh my butt off. There was also the episode where a model filming at the military boot camp was killed. Do you remember that one? And Tony brought up some fairy comment and then he called McGee "Elflord". Then Gibbs comes up behind both of them and he actually called McGee Elflord too.

Now that was funny :D

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

Last night's ep was funny too. Especially the part where Ziva got slapped to, because she warned Tony Gibbs was coming. Also liked the part where Gibbs slapped himself because he swabbed the DNA samples.

8. WolfeSanders

OMG! I almost died laughing when I was watching last nights episode. Gibbs actually smacked himself in the back of the head in the elevator.

And then, that whole thing with the pictures from McGee's ipod thingy, that was hilarious. And Gibbs said the girl was pretty, then he slapped Ziva for warning Tony that he was coming, aww... so great!

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i loved all the head slapping last night! thats kind of an ongoing joke in my house, since i can be a smart alec sometimes, ok most of the time. when ever my mom gives me this look i say 'youre not going to slap me gibbs-style are you?' :D
    i wonder if theyll ever find out what gibbs did. i was kind of confused, did he know the guy? or just feel sympathetic towards him?
    and as much as i love tony, boy is he hairy! you could see this forest sticking out of his shirt collar a couple times last night! i guess thats why ziva only rated his bum a 2 :lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I don't think anybody will find out what Gibbs did. I was a little surprised he did it but I could see where he was coming from.

I think Gibbs knew the father of the boy who died. Gibbs switched the sample to protect the friend (the one that stutters) because he would be discharged from the Marines (remember, he gave a kidney to his friend that was killed and they wouldn't let him stay in if they knew) and Gibbs didn't want to see that because he taught other soldiers how to diffuse and identify bombs and he was the best at it.

I think it was a good thing that he did. I love all the head slapping and seeing Gibbs slap himself...that was great.

Tony and the forest sticking out from his shirt....bring it on. Don't you like hairy chests? :D

11. WolfeSanders

Any part of Tony is good to me, hairy or not :)

Also, I think the head-slapping is one of the best parts of the show. I really do, do you all remember the time where he slapped Ziva, Tony, and McGee? That was hilarious because Tony was all shocked he actually slapped McGee.

12. RBC

RBC Coroner

People I'm really excited!
    And this is why!
    Yay! Now it hopefully won't take long until it reaches Holland.
    Yay!

13. WolfeSanders

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, you just made my day (literally, too). I am already more than 3/4 of the way there. I just got twenty more bucks and that makes 40. So just 10 more and I should be on my way to watching Season 1 of NCIS in a couple months!!!!!!!!!

14. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Thanks so much for posting!!!! I am so excited, I cant wait!! NCIS is like one of my fav shows. I loved when Ziva covered up for Tony and Gibbs slapped her in the head as well! :lol:

I missed the preview for next week. Will there be a new episode?

15. WolfeSanders

Yes, there will be a new episode. I missed the begining of the preview because I went to get a stupid drink, but there will be a new one next week. Can't wait for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.