The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatGrissomFan

CatGrissomFan Prime Suspect

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Abby is great I loved that whole conversation also. Was anyone else freaked out when Ducky told Tony that Gibbs was like him? I was totaly freaked out. Because if Tony follows Gibbs path ...

2. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

New episode tonight! YAY! The preview has a really funny quote from Tony where he's saying, "It looks like this guy did an episode of Trading Spaces... with Satan." :lol:

I could actually picture Gibbs like Tony... once... a very VERY long time ago.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

*sigh* tony was looking smokin tonight, i loved his suit in the first scene!! he may be a player but i would gladly join that game!! :devil:
    nice story tonight, i like how they can continuously come up with new and interesting storylines, instead of just trying to build on old ones.
    i was totally expecting to hate cates replacement, but i am loving ziva, she has some great lines. i really like the interactions between her and tony, wel, maybe i just like all the scenes with tony :D

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

:lol: I agree... ;)

I really, really LOVE this show more and more every week! It's awesome. CBS has the best shows... :D

Yea, my TV veiwing schedule IS confusing... Monday- Two and a half men, CSI: Miami, Tuesday- NCIS(Amazing race when it's on), Wednesday- CSI: NY, Thursday- Survivor and CSI: ....Sunday- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Grey's Anatomy...I love Close to Home but can't keep up with it since it's on Fridays... :p

I know I forgot some...Jeeze, now it REALLY sounds like I have no life! :lol:

5. RBC

RBC Coroner

I really liked the episode.
    The writers are getting a bit transparent though. From the moment she was introduced, I knew the lawyer was in on it. All woman Tony meets on cases (the ones he like) are involved :lol:

But who murdered Martin now? The lawyer or the ME? And was the owner of the crematorium in it too? I believe so.

6. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I liked the ep espically the conversations with Gibbs and the Navy wife.

7. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i just watched it, and i thought it was really cool, i laughed so hard at tony's trading spaces line, it was awesome!

man abby was amazing as usual, i love her, i am not sure that i would have been able to comtinue watching the show after kate died if not for her(gibbs and ducky also keep me hooked)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i think mcgee is really cute.

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

It's too bad that the episode on Valentine's Day is a repeat. I just hope it isn't the week after. Damn Olympics making all the crime shows repeats this week.

10. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Holy Smokes! This thread was all the way at the bottom! Bump. :D

I finally got to see 'Undercover' and I loved it! That was a fantastic episode! Tony/Ziva are really cute together.

And, does anyone else remember when Tony told Chip to shave his little mustache and he did? Then why didnt he have on in this episode??

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bump! For those of you trying to find it. :)

12. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I am such a dumb... person. I'm sorry I posted that other thread but I couldn't find it. So, who do you like better? Kate or Ziva?

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No you're not....it's just that nobody had posted on here for a while and it got bumped off by the other threads.

To answer your question. I like Ziva way better than Kate. She is funny. She has such great chemistry with Tony. I love them working together. She has a way with english phrases which is hilarious.

I was never that fond of Kate. I just thought of her as average but when Ziva showed up...it was like a whole new show to me. It's one of my favorites now and I never miss a new eppy.

Edited for: Does anybody know where I can find screencaps of NCIS? I have looked and haven't been able to find any anywhere.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

As soon as I get it up and running, you can check out one of my latest multi fandom projects, Motioned Stills , hosted on AngelEyez' server. I should have the screencaps up soon as well as 10 other shows. :D

And I like Ziva and Kate just the same, both have different qualities about themselves that I enjoy.

15. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I kind of like Ziva better than Kate. But at the same time there were certain things about Kate that I liked, that Ziva doesn't necessarily have, but that's what makes them different right? Right.

I never miss an episode either. I'm obsessed. Did you hear that the Season 1 dvd's are coming out in May? I already saved 20 bucks for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.