The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARRCK..SARA..GRISSOM

WARRICK:: "How long to we have to keep pretending like were still not here"?:wtf:

SARA:: "As long as it takes, and notice I now stand just like Grissom":p

GRISSOM:: "We're the ghosts of past CSI,they think were in Costa Rica, but we snuck back, and we're gonna solve this one too":cool:

Warrick: Hey guys, don'y you think Mac Taylor will get upset if we start solving his cases here in New York.
Grissom: Oh, hush. Next week, we go to Chicago, Baltimore, and Detroit, too.
Narrator (off camera): In 2000, a crack forensic team team was formed to solve crimes in Las Vegas. These people finally escaped the clutches of Conrad Ecklie. Today, still wanted by the Las Vegas Police Department, they survive as investigators for hire. If you have a murder, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the CSI-Team.

Funny again:lol:

GRISSOM AND DOC

GRISSOM:: "Doc, on the incision, did you slice this way or that way":confused:

DOC:: "WHY, what are you getting at"?:(

GRISSOM:: "Cause the guy had a broken windpipe, and I couldn't tell the way you did it":cardie:

DOD:: "UH, Gil, could we take this to your office, everyone is listening and staring":alienblush:

Grissom (singing): All the cops in the donut shop say ay oh way oh, Walk like an Egyptian.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. You will buy breakfast for the whole night shift.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: See... Nothing up my sleeve. Now keep your eyes on this hand.
Robbins: Your other hand just lifted my wallet. Give it back.

Greg & Grissom

Grissom: "Look Greg,Its like I told Nick. Its over now and by next season you'll forget it even happened."

Greg: "You mean the writers will forget."

Grissom: "Thats what I meant."

or

Grissom: "We're a little shot handed Greg, so suck it up and come back to work."

Greg: "But it hurts"

Grissom: "Just tell yourself it doesn't. you'll be fine."

Greg: "I quit"

Grissom: See? I told you that you wouldn't be able to ride Hank for eight seconds. Give up your dream to be a rodeo star.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: Greg, the nurse asks that you stop requesting mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: Can you believe what the people write about us on that CSIFiles board?
Grissom: It is strange. But who are these William Petersen and Eric Szmanda who impersonate us?
Greg: Probably identity theft con men.

Dynamo1 is our comedy genius on this thread, for sure.. the bull/rodeo riding one:lol:

BAD WORDS

SARA:: "OK, you missed another one Gil":rolleyes:

GRISSOM:: "Must you always point out my errors"?:confused:

SARA:: "Well, just trying to help out":shifty:

GRISSOM:: "Ok, so where does this leave us, with the Scrabble expert"?:vulcan:

SARA:: "I'm not sure, right now":censored:

Last edited:
Grissom: A piece of the jigsaw puzzle is missing. Bet you Hodges is hiding it.
Sara: Again?

---=== OR ===---

Petersen: This script is coming along nicely.
Jorja Fox: You gave dialogue to you spiders?
Peterson: Yes, we need a comedic episode for next season.
Jorja: But they have more lines than me. I'm outta here.

Nick: We are night shift CSIs working in the day time, and they call THESE dummies.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: You know, if we put these dummies into the chairs for today's department meeting, Ecklie would never know the difference.

---=== OR ===---

Eads: Is it true that Zuiker is gonna use these dummies in a stop-motion CSI film?
Szmanda: Yeah, trying to save money.

---=== OR ===---

Szmanda: This is not going to work. Dummies can't fill in on the stunts. The fans would spot it easily.
Eads: Do you want to fall off a five story building?
Szmanda: Good point. Let's unwrap them.

:guffaw: Dynamo1 hilarious

FOREVER/S3

Brass:: "OK, What does the horse say":cardie:

Grissom:: "What, are you joking again"?:confused:

Cath::" Well, it did whinny":rommie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back