The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style! P2

Ray: This doorway leads to what?
Horatio: It is the entrance to something called a Tardis. It can travel to distant planets and times in the past or future.
Ray: I think you've been in the hot sun a little too long.

---=== OR ===---

Ray: I travel all the way from Las Vegas to see your sunglasses... to touch your sunglasses... to try them on... and you say they are WHERE?
Horatio: I sent them out for the weekly cleaning and shining.
Ray: What if someone stole them to see on ebay?
Horatio: They have GPS built in.

:guffaw: so hilarious and yours too waiting4summer:bolian:

WRITERS TABLE

MARG:: "So, where do I come on"?:confused:

WRITER:: "It's right after Nick comes in your office, see right there":)

NICK:: "That's not the office, I'm confused again":eek:

WRITERS:: "Just read the script and it will become crystal clear":cardie:

LAURENCE:: "I'm just listening, but when is my scene":shifty:

JORJA:: "Me too, and who is the person lurking behind me"?:rommie:

Writer: And it says so right there in our new contract. We get billing below you and Laurence but above George, Joja, Eric, and Paul.
George Eads: Hey! Why is that?
Writer: The union says that since you were fired a few years back for that "alarm clock" incident, that gave us seniority.
George: That's not fair.
Writer: Oh, by the way, we get your trailer, too.

---=== OR ===---

Writer: And then Sarah and Nick line up the suspects, and Brass says, "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe..."
Marg: What kind of writing is THAT!
Writer: After ten seasons, we just ran out of ideas.

---=== OR ===---

Marg: Sorry, George. It looks like Nick's turn to be in danger again.
George: Awwwww. Not again!
Writer: Yep. You try to recreate an Evel Kneivel jump over the Bellagio on a rocket-powered skateboard. You land in front of a tour bus and get bumped into the next lane, where they are filming a James Bond movie and a flame thrower singes you. You drop into an open manhole down to the sewer where an alligator...
George: Enough. I suppose a stunt man will do all this.
Writer: They went on strike last night.

Writer 1: I had the tuna on rye.

Marg: Well, I'll pay my portion, but everyone has to kick in their fair share, too. I've never seen a lunch bill this high at a writer's meeting.

Writer 2: I only wanted the patty melt. I did not order the fries that came with it. I don't think I should have to pay for those.

George: Wait a minute, who ordered the linguine and jumbo shrimp, with the side of steamed baby clams in a reduced red wine sauce? That's like half of the cost of the whole delivery!

Laurence: Well......

Marg: Hand over your wallet, Fishburne.

Laurence: Geez....

So funny waiting4summer LF probably does have the most buckos, he's a millionaire way over the top:eek:

RAY AND BRASS

BRASS:: "So, Ray what's your take on this graffiti, what the H does it stand for, and it's weird that part of it is on you":confused:

RAY:: "I know alot Jim but this is bizzare and I've got no clue, maybe we should call in a expert, like a gang banger from here to dicipher these ramblings":cool:

BRASS:: "Damn I swear don't people have anything better to do, then this crap":scream:

RAY:: "I guess not":cardie:

Last edited:
Brass: Yes, sir. It's a real beauty. Just driven to Bingo once a week by a little gray haired woman.
Ray: Show me the Carfax.
Brass: Hey, Ray. It's me. Your friend Jim. You can trust me.
Ray: Would you take a polygraph test?
Brass: Okay, okay. It was driven in a demolition derby. I'll knock off $20 bucks.

---=== OR ===---

Paul: What's with your hands on your hips? You think you're Superman?
Laurence: No. My belt is loose and my pants might fall down.
Paul: That's what we need to help our ratings... a wardrobe malfunction.

---=== OR ===---

Paul: I know CBS is having budget problems, but this is a lousy way to have closed captioning.

Ray: You can do this, Jim.

Brass <taking a deep breath and muttering>: I can do this, I can do this....

Ray: You will not let him talk you into the extended warranty and you will make them throw in the scotch guard for the interior and the rust protection for free.

Brass <still muttering>: I can do this, I can do this....

Ray: Hang tough, Jim. Just remember that you have to get a better deal than Hodges, or he'll never let you forget it.

Brass <growling>: I'll get a better deal. I'm Jim Brass, not some whiny lab tech.

Ray: That's the spirit, Jim. Go get yourself a new car.

Brass: I don't mind the knitted seat covers. I don't mind the fuzzy dice or the pink dome light.
Ray: Then what is the problem.
Brass: There is NO WAY I will drive a car with an Ecklie bobble head doll by the rear window.

Brass: I don't mind the knitted seat covers. I don't mind the fuzzy dice or the pink dome light.
Ray: Then what is the problem.
Brass: There is NO WAY I will drive a car with an Ecklie bobble head doll by the rear window.

He's not my favorite character, but where can I get one!!! :lol:

MAN UP

NICK:: "Here's the $20 spot I owe you Greg";)

GREG:: "What, you owe me $40 pal, don't be a cheapskate":scream:

NICK:: "I'm not a cheapskate, just frugal, and no way I owe you $40":confused:

GREG:: "Ok whatever, but I'm taking this 20 spot down to Lots 'o' Slots on Sahara, want to come, they've got free popcorn and free beer":beer:

NICK:: "Hey, that does sound fun OK your on":thumbsup:

GREG:: "If I win a jackpot well hit that stripper joint, Hands Off place with all the pretty girls":p

NICK:: "Now were talking, that sounds right down my ally":cool:

Greg: You sure, Nick?

Nick: Yeah, I'm in.

Greg: Okay, I'll pick up the tickets after work.

Nick: This had better be good though. I'd hate to give up my one night off for a stinker.

Greg: It's going to be classic. Carrot Top and Engelbert Humperdinck on the same stage. It's a once in a lifetime experience, man.

Nick: I can believe that.

Eric Szmanda: What's that?
George Eads: That's your script for next week.
Eric: Two lines?
George: Yeah, they're giving Laurence and Marg most of the scenes.
Eric: Maybe I can become a commercial spokesman so they give me more time during the breaks.

---=== OR ===---

Nick: Here, Greg. Read this.
Greg: "Pull my finger." Oh, grow up.

---=== OR ===---

Nick: Do me a favor. Go put this money down on the Lakers for this Sunday's game.
Greg: I didn't know you bet on basketball.
Nick: I don't. Warwick's ghost came to me in a dream last night.
Greg: But you know his track record on betting wasn't very good,
Nick: I know. He asked me to put it down on the Clippers.

All so funny as always, waiting4summer great lines and Dynamo1 hilarious,
cooldance.gif
and funny you mention the Lakers, LF lives in L.A. and goes to Lakers games, [there's a pic. of him at one in his thread] today~

HAMMER DOWN

DET:: "So Mac why are we out here on Rikers Island again"?:confused:

MAC:: "This is where the evidence led us too, we're going to talk to an inmate that might have some clues about the missing girls":cardie:

RAY:: "OK, but Mac, why are we standing two feet apart, is my deodorant not working"? :eek:

MAC:: "UH, no I don't know why, so move over here closer if you want to":shifty:

DET:: "So, what's up next, now that we've solved the closeness issue"?:rolleyes:

RAY:: "Wow, New York is really different than Miami & Vegas, and it's cold here too":cardie:

MAC:: "Well be back at the crime lab soon, and thank's again for coming all the way out here"

RAY:: "The sooner we get this evidence, the sooner I'm back in tinsel town"

Last edited:
Ray: Officer, is that your initials on your jacket?
Mac: Yeah. What's up DOC?

---=== OR ===---

Mac: No officer. I have work to do. I don't have time for a game of handball against the wall.

---=== OR ===---

Ray: In Las Vegas, we don't have words floating in mid air to keep people out. We use crime scene tape.
Mac: We have a bigger budget.

D.O.C. worker: And that's the end of the tour. Do you have any questions?

Ray: Is it true that Jimmy Hoffa's body was supposedly dumped within the wet concrete that created these slabs behind us?

D.O.C. worker: I've heard that rumor, but no one has ever been able to offer proof to that effect.

Mac: Well, we're here to obtain that proof. Ray, show her our court order to knock these pillars down and jack hammer them into little pieces until we find the remains of Jimmy Hoffa.

Ray: Ummm Mac.

Mac: Huh?

Ray: I thought you took care of that?

Mac: Why did I even let you come, Langston?

Ray: Because I asked nicely and look great in a suit?

Mac: Oh, right.

Back