The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style! P2

Mandy:...and then I said 'there's no way Hodges is getting more screentime than me' and smashed this against his head like so -she demonstrates-
Nick:...and how did that work out for ya?
Mandy: They said I had problems with authority so I had to go through anger management, but you wait Nicky, soon I'll have bashed in enough heads to get my recurring role back.

-or-

Mandy: Mission accomplished. Why am I doing this anyway?
Nick: Wait for it -suddenly someone yells as they slip on the wet floor- that's what Greg gets for putting peanut butter in my sandwich.

I think I heard in one ep that Nick doesn't like peanut butter...

Mandy: Nick, this Ouija board told me who the killer is.
Nick: We can't use it in court. That would be hear-say.
Mandy: Maybe it can be confirmed by a crystal ball.
Nick: You've been hanging around Hodges too long.

---=== OR ===---

Mandy: Help me. Hodges is at it again.
Nick: Another game? What is it this time?
Mandy: The CSI Autopsy kit. "Practice on your in-laws."

MANDY:: "Hey Nick I painted this photo, and now can't find anyplace to hang it, so I'm gonna' sell it, you've got first dibs, how much would you give me":confused:

NICK:: "Uh, it's really nice Mandy, but I don't know if I would need this, my place is pretty much covered":(

MANDY:: "Ah, Nick I really need the money, on what they pay me here, so how about $100.. does that sound fair"?:alienblush:

NICK:: "Here's an idea see if the rest of the team might be interested, then let me know, and maybe we can "make a deal":vulcan:

MANDY:: "Ok Nick, thank's, I'll do that, see ya' later":cardie:

Last edited:
GREG:: "Henry, what the H happened to you face?:confused:

HENRY::" Uh, it's kinda of embaraassing, my cat Sheba clawed me":eek:

GREG:: "Why, what did you do to her"?:cardie:

HENRY:: " Well, I was putting her food in her dish, and she thought I was going after the food, so she clawed me in the face":cardie:

GREG:: "Were you going to taste it?:shifty:

HENRY:: "Actually I was, please don't tell anybody, it was an experiement":lol:

GREG:: "GROSS, what did you expect to happen and why would you do that"?:alienblush:

HENRY:; "I just wanted to know why she liked it so much, but I won't ever do that again":vulcan:

GREG:: "Too weird dude":borg:

Greg: *takes the biscuit from the bag in his left hand*

Henry: *talking seriously* The male of the species is the predatory creature, Greg. *thinks* I know you had a date with my sister last night.

Greg: What is this about? *thinks*This biscuits are so good and... This must be what Henry wants. He must be so desperate to have them. If you want the biscuits, you can just have them.

Henry: I know what you're thinking... And don't!

(this was the line in one of my fav shows and I think it fits here XD)

Last edited:
Greg: Wow Henry that's some scratch you go there.

Henry: Tell me about it...

Greg: Wanna fill me in?

Henry: Let's just say, who knew Hodges would fight like a girl?

Henry: Oh, oww...

Greg: Come on man, it couldn't be that bad.

Henry: After you blabbed on me Robbins hunted me down and nearly beat me to death with his stick.

Greg: Well, that's what you get for comparing him to House. Doesn't sit too well with him.

-or-

Greg: Henry? Where in the world are we?

Henry: I don't know. Last thing I can remember is some guy in black pistol-whipping me, then I woke up here.

Greg:...Hey, look over there. Isn't that Mandy? And Ronnie and Bobby as well?

Sofia: Hey guys. Welcome to character limbo. Since you'll probably be here for a while, why don't you tell me how you two lost all your screentime?

Greg and Henry: -turn to each other in horror- Noooooo!!

Greg: Hey, Henry. What happened to your mole?
Henry: I was passing some weird looking guy with a British accent and he started freaking out when he saw it.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: That's some hickey.
Henry: Yeah. I was dating a vampire again.

---=== OR ===---

Henry: Greg, don't EVER forget to feed Grissom's spiders. They can get real mean.

NICK AND CATHERINE

CATH::" A skeleton x-ray of a chicken, this guy had a chicken as a pet"?:eek:

NICK:: "Apparently so, it was on a leash next to his body, and a name tag, called "My Baby":confused:

CATH:: "So with a cluck-cluck here, a cluck-cluck there,a cluck, cluck-cluck-cluck everywhere, Ol' Mc Donald had a farm E-I-E-I-O Ha-Ha-Ha:lol:

NICK:: "Funny Cath, but lets be real did the chicken kill hm or did they commit suicide, something is really strange on this one":cardie:

CATH:: You got that right, and I keep thinking I've seen it all":rolleyes:

Catherine: Really? This is what you do when you're bored?

Nick: Uh-huh. You'd be surprised how challenging x-ray jigsaws are.

Cath: And how did you think this up?

Nick: Super Dave gets bored a lot too.

-or-

Nick: Catherine, there's writing on this x-ray.

Cath: Really? What does it say?

Nick: S-C-R-U-B-S. Wonder what it means...Catherine? Hey, Cath?

Catherine: -staring off into space- We'd need a lot of fingerprint powder...

Catherine: Nick tell me what this is

Nick: Sure but first you have to tell me why you are wearing Vartann's shirt again.

Nick: This is a tough case. I can't do this all on my own. No, I know I'm no Super-H.

---=== OR ===---

Catherine: You're right. The crab legs on that buffet were mostly shell and not much meat.

---=== OR ===---

Catherine: Hodges, you've been caught. This is a security camera shot of the device you used to try to bypass the coin slot of this vending machine.

Back