The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style! P2

Brass: Look, we're both reasonable, smart people. So just do the clever thing and give me those 'revealing' photos of myself and Sofia Curtis and nobody has to get hurt.

-or-

Brass: We've got prints and DNA that puts you at the scene, so just confess and give them over, now.

Suspect: (sighs, then hands over keys) So now you're going to release Hodges from the morgue?

Brass: What? Hell no, these are going down the drain. We got surveillance of him, me and the CSI's were just going to watch him lose his mind. In fact, wanna come?

I tried. :(

Brass: Look, we're both reasonable, smart people. So just do the clever thing and give me those 'revealing' photos of myself and Sofia Curtis and nobody has to get hurt.

-or-

Brass: We've got prints and DNA that puts you at the scene, so just confess and give them over, now.

Suspect: (sighs, then hands over keys) So now you're going to release Hodges from the morgue?

Brass: What? Hell no, these are going down the drain. We got surveillance of him, me and the CSI's were just going to watch him lose his mind. In fact, wanna come?

I tried. :(

:lol:Those are all hilarious, thank's for sharing:bolian: the Hodges one:guffaw:

Paul: Okay, this is how it's going to go, Sienna. Everyone here agrees. You can be in the shots, but you don't upstage anyone. Gerald, Archie, Jon and Sheeri will let you in their labs, but you can't use their equipment.

Wallace is adamant that you stay out of his lab and scenes. He's a bit paranoid after losing Liz. Robert and David said you could hang out in the morgue if you want. They love anything that might get them more screen time.

Marg, George and Greg want to make it clear that you are not allowed to provide any information on a crime that might break the case for at least the first half of the season, and even then it must be presented in a manner that shows you are unsure of the validity of the data.

Any wavering from these suggestions could be used as motive to remove you from the cast. Remember Lauren Lee Smith? She moved into the spotlight with Laurence in the episode No Way Out. They ate her alive.

I'm okay with you as long as you laugh at my jokes and nod sagely at my incredible insights into human behavior. However, if Alex Carter starts taking my screen time due to his ship with Marg, we may have to start flirting with each other onscreen. You're character is called Kacey Monohan, so I'm thinking we could call our ship Bracey or Brohan. What do you think?

waiting4summer I think you should be on the CSI writing team:wtf:.. all insightful and perceptive and right on.. good thoughts :bolian:

Brass: Now look what you've done. You made be break my pencil point. Nobody, but nobody, makes me break my pencil point.

---=== OR ===---

Paul: See this eraser? With one stroke of this eraser, your one line of dialog is history. You will be nothing but an extra at minimum wage. You had better not block me from the camera ever again. Got it?

LONG BALL

GREG:: "Hey Sara, is the the 9 iron"?:confused:

SARA:: "Are you kidding, why would I know about golf clubs"?:shifty:

GREG:: "Didn't Grissom play golf with you"?:vulcan:

SARA:: "Again are you kidding, I don't think so,:rolleyes: but is there any blood on any of those clubs"?:eek:

GREG:: "So far no, but I think there is some Root Beer, on this one":lol:

SARA:: "Speaking of a drink, lets blow this place and go have some real "beer":beer:

GREG:: "UMMM, sounds great, your on, after we finish this boring chore":cardie:

Sara: "Ah Greg, Don't you think that's going a little to the extreme for a round of Putt Putt mini golf?"

Greg: And so the evidence would suggest that...Sara, are you listening?
Sara: Look, a red striped centipede!
Greg: ...Grissom's been rubbing off on you, huh?

-or-

Sara: Hey Greg, what's that?
Greg: Looks like a fire ant hill *offscreen, a high pitched scream is heard followed by panicked running* what's that?
Sara: Nick.

Last edited:
Sara: So, why is there a golf bag in the middle of this sky walk?

Greg: Uh Sara......

Sara: What did you find, Greg?

Greg: See for yourself.

Sara: Eeeeww, Greg. Stop poking it with that golf club.

Greg: I'm just trying to get it to turn so I can get a better look at it.

Sara: Did you at least take a picture before you started playing with it?

Greg: Of course Sara. I wouldn't screw the evidence up like that. Geez....

Sara: Okay, don't get your panties in a twist, Greg. I've just never seen anything like that in a golf bag before.

Greg: I don't think anyone's ever seen anything like that before. It's just wrong.

Sara: Let's just get it back to Hodges. *grins evilly*

Greg: *returning evil grin* I found it. I get to deliver it to him, right?

Sara: Just as long as I'm with you when you do it. I can't wait to see his reaction. *evil chuckle*

Sara: Did Doc Robbins ask you to caddy for him again?
Greg: Yeah, he keeps talking about "seniority".
Sara: So how are you going to get him back?
Greg: I hollowed out this club and filled it with jello. His score will be worse than Tiger Woods after his wife caught him.

---=== OR ===---

Sara: You are not going to beat Grissom. I can bet on that.
Greg: Why not?
Sara: He taught the centipedes to push his ball into the hole.

"Greg, technically that's evidence. Sliding your hand up and down it over and over in a suggestive fashion isn't going to help any fingerprints that might be on it."

You fans are are sooo funny:lol: good ones all of you:bolian:

GRISSOM AND RAY

LAURENCE:: "Hey what the H are you doing here"?:eek:

BILLY:: "Don't get your drawers in an uproar, I'm just checking in":cool:

LAURENCE:: "Do you have any idea how difficult is is to try and live up to your image and reputation"?:vulcan:

BILLY:: "I've heard, but Hodges is warming up to you":)

LAURENCE:: "That's only because your not here":scream:

BILLY "Sometimes I wanted to lock him in the closet and throw away the key":eek:

LAURENCE:: "Yeah, I know what you mean, but Ecklie is OK":bolian:

BILLY :: "Well, talk to me in 9 years and see if you feel the same":evil:

LAURENCE :: "So, how's Chicago"?:cardie:

BILLY:: "Good, and how are you doing"?:confused:

LAURENCE:: "The cast is great, a good bunch of people":luvlove:

BILLY:: "Indeed, I know you'd fit in with them, so wanna go get a drink"?

LAURENCE:: "Yes I do, and are you coming back"?

BILLY:: "NO comment", we'll talk at the bar":shifty:

Grissom: Okay Ray, this is the last straw. I know what's going on here, I know you're plans to take over the lab, and I'm going to put a stop to them once and for all!
Ray: Hey look. *points* Sara.
Grissom: WHAT! Where? *runs out of lab*
Ray: Sucka...

-or-

Grissom: Okay, so you know the drill. Cath is the ruler of the lab, so don't mess with her. Nick and Greg don't mind you, so long as you know that they have seniority. Doc will happily be friends with you, as well as Brass. The lab rats will probably look up to you as a way to get more screentime, so don't be surprised if Hodges starts tailing you around or if Archie buys your book.
Ray: What about Riley?
Grissom: She's a female newbie...my prediction is that she'll be eaten alive by the fans and gone by the end of the season.
Ray: And him? *points behind Gris*
Grissom: Ecklie? Probably should stay away from him. He's just starting to get a couple of fans and doesn't need another person to butt heads and antagonise him...

Ray: That's the last straw, Grissom. You took my report from the Blangoll case and just changed the names and moved some of the information around. It was a different case altogether. What do you have to say for yourself?

Grissom: I didn't think anyone would notice. Guess that's why you moved from CSI I to CSI II after only one summer.

Ray: Doctor Grissom, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

---=== OR ===---

Ray: Grissom, I told you to keep those maggots out of my office. They ate my lunch again.

---=== OR ===---

Laurence: Petersen, are you trying to start a new CSI spin-off in Chicago? Don't you realize what that would do to our ratings? People will forget all about us.
William: Nonsense. That would give you more opportunity for cross-overs.
Laurence: Oh, right. Let's do it.

Back