The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style! P2

Nick: ...you put your left foot in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey ...
Catherine: Greg, have you been giving him some of your special coffee again?

---=== OR ===---

Sara: Nick, you're out. I didn't say "Grissom says".

---=== OR ===---

Nick: Coffin? You say you were sealed into a coffin? I was once in a coffin AND buried. You just brought back bad memories. When I was rescued, slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch...

All you fans have such incredible imaginations:bolian:

LOVERS LANE

SARA:: "Good one Nick, Hooray for you, and now it's your turn Greg":)

RAY:: "Damn I can't get these shoelaces untied, hey Sara, can you give me a hand"?:confused:

SARA:: Sure thing Ray [ thinking, and I thought this guy could do anything]:rolleyes:

RAY:: "And while you're at it, could you get me a brewski":shifty:

SARA:: "Geez, do I look like a cocktail waitress"?:cardie:

Ray: Darn! I can't get the hang of this Playstation controller for the CSI: Miami game.
Sara: You're not supposed to. Nothing on that show is real.

---=== OR ===---

Sara: Hey, Nick. Ray passed out after two Shirley Temples.

Another cap from "Lovers Lane":bolian:

TEAM BOWLING

HODGES:: "Watch this guys, I'm the best":eek:

SUPER DAVE:: "And I thought we just had to put up with him in the lab"

NICK::"Why did we invite him":rolleyes:

DOC:: "Who did invite him or, did he invite himself"?:confused:

SARA:: "Just grin and bare it, and Hodges is that you're "granny" style":rommie:

HODGES:: "Why yes it is Sara, and it always makes a strike":vulcan:

CATH:: "Crap, this ruined my night"

Last edited:
WORLDS END

RAY:: "So Greg, did you ever see Frank Sinatra perform"?:wtf:

GREG:: "UH, no Ray, that's way before my time, but I'm writing a book about old Vegas, so spill the details":)

RAY:: Ah, those were the good old days, one night I saw him singing at the Sands, singing "Fly Me To The Moon" and wow, he was the greatest":cool:

GREG:: "So Ray do you have any pictures of him, or those days back when"?:cardie:

RAY:: I'll rummage around my spot and see if I do, and share them with you":)

GREG:: "Wow, that would be cool and your a poet and don't know it as well":lol:

Last edited:
Ten minutes had passed and Ray hadn't moved. Greg stared at him, on the verge of waving his hand in front of Langston's face. It was as if he was frozen in time...

or perhaps:

Greg made sure Langston was still talking loudly enough for him to sneak one out without being heard.

Last edited:
Eric Szmanda: I know that CBS is trying to cut back on money, but the viewers will notice this is just a mannequin of Laurence Fishburne.

---=== OR ===---

Eric Szmanda: You are getting drowsy. You are very sleepy. Laurence, listen to me. You will tell the producers that you are overworked. You want them to give some of your screen time to me. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: Okay, Endora. Just stop it. Let Ray move again. I'm sorry I made fun of your broomstick.

Eric Szmanda: I know that CBS is trying to cut back on money, but the viewers will notice this is just a mannequin of Laurence Fishburne.

---=== OR ===---

Eric Szmanda: You are getting drowsy. You are very sleepy. Laurence, listen to me. You will tell the producers that you are overworked. You want them to give some of your screen time to me. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: Okay, Endora. Just stop it. Let Ray move again. I'm sorry I made fun of your broomstick.

:lol: great ones, all of you:bolian:

APPENDICITEMENT

RAY:: "OK, this is a map of Vegas, and where are we looking?:)

CATH::" Were at Sahara Blvd. and the 1-15, and I think we need to look at a whole new area":cardie:

RAY:: "I'm still not that familiar with Las Vegas, so what's next"?:cool:

CATH:: "Drive with me and will pick up Brass and Nick on the way, trust me"

RAY:: "Oh, I do, show me the way to San Jose":lol:

CATH:: "Good one Ray, lets get going now":shifty:

Marg: Anthony just sent me these pictures from the art department for the season opener. What do you think?
Laurence: That's gross. It's ugly. Those wounds make me sick... I LOVE IT! If we don't get an Emmy for special effects this time, I don't know what it will take.

---=== OR ===---

Ray: So we can see Cher's concert here, go next door afterwards for Lance Burton's magic show, cross the street for Blue Man Group...
Catherine: But what about the case?
Ray: Oh, we can let Sara and Greg take it.
Catherine: Sounds good. Let's go.

Catherine: "Ray, I'm not entirely sure how that nude photo of Sara ended up on the layout table, but it's obviously distracting you from the case. Would you mind removing it, please?"

:lol:Everyone is a comic on this thread:bolian: all so funny!

INTERNAL COMBUSTION

NICK:: "Good job officers, I'll take it from here, or will I"?:confused:

SARA:: "Hey Nick, wait for me, OK, is it him"?:eek:

NICK:: "Yes Sara, it's him, don't come any closer, till he's on his feet, handcuffed":vulcan:

SARA:: "GOT it Nick, and boy are my feet sore":(

NICK:: "I told you about those weak dancing shoes":shifty:

SARA:: "Who the hell are all these people"?:wtf:

NICK:: "Their called "bit players":rommie:

Sara and Nick weren't entirely sure that Mitch's 'stick-your-hand-straight-down-their-pants' technique was legit, but they weren't about to question it.

George Eads: Stand back. He is dangerous.
Jorja Fox: Is he a strangler? A rapist? A serial shooter?
George Eads: Worse. He is a spy from the writing department from Law & Order.
Jorja Fox: Cut off his *doink doink*.

---=== OR ===---

Jorja: Let him go. It's okay if he tapes Grey's Lobotomy. Maybe he watches our show as it airs.
George: But he said Grey's is a better show.
Jorja: Do we still have the electric chair set from last season?

Back