The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style! P2

:lol: The "Silence Of The Lambs" so brilliant.. thanks again Dynamo1 keep on keeping on~

GHOST TOWN

NICK:: Uh, we've got a warrant, is you son home":confused:

SARA:: [thinking] "And I came back for this":rolleyes:

NICK:: "So, can we please come in":cool:

MOM:: "Sure he's upstairs and he's a good boy, what is this about"?:shifty:

NICK:: "We'll tell ya' later":cardie:

Police Officer: Ma'am, do these two belong to you?

Woman: Nicky, Sara! What have I told you about bothering the nice police officers?

Sara: Oh, Mom!

Nick: I wanna be a crime investigator!

Woman to Police Officer: I'm sorry. They keep slipping next door to listen to the neighbor's police scanner.

or

Sara, Nick and Police Officers: Trick or treat!

Officer: Ma'am, I'm sorry to tell you...
Woman: Oh, God. Oh no.
Officer: Yes, it it my duty to tell you that...
Woman: No, no, no.
Officer: Yes, Mrs. Ecklie. Your son Conrad is still alive.
Woman: Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

This thread is absolutely killing me - soooo funny!

I'm not so good at this, but I'll give it a go with this one (hope that's okay!)

MEAT JEKYLL

Langston: "So, this is a photo of the cat that became the steak you're eating."

Langston: Okay, so I move you out of a federal penitentiary, bring in a stripper and order you a meal from the most expensive restaurant on the strip and you're still not ready to deal?

Haskell: You know what I want, Langston. I'm not going to settle for anything less.

Langston: All right then, man. I hate to do this but.... You give me the identity of Jekyll and you can have my first edition Spiderman comic.

Haskell: It's a graphic novel, Langston!

Langston: Okay, so I move you out of a federal penitentiary, bring in a stripper and order you a meal from the most expensive restaurant on the strip and you're still not ready to deal?

Haskell: You know what I want, Langston. I'm not going to settle for anything less.

Langston: All right then, man. I hate to do this but.... You give me the identity of Jekyll and you can have my first edition Spiderman comic.

Haskell: It's a graphic novel, Langston!

Langie is a super-nerd.:guffaw:

Lang.:If you apply now for the super-pack of luminol reactants we'll throw in a free CSI to come set up the equipment for you.​

Haskell: What are you talking about?

Lang.: I honestly have no idea. They had to cut back on writers so the producers just come online to get the fans to write for them. It's a mess.

Haskell: Thank god I'm only a guest star.

All sooo funny:lol: and Dr. Ray is NOT a nerd, [all in jest, I'm sure] but, he's a brilliant, enchanting professional doctor/writer and now a captivating CSI. My take on him:cool:

COUP de GRACE

SARA:: "Hey Enrique, aren't you on the wrong set? You're on 'WITHOUT A TRACE":confused:

ENRIQUE:: "Hey Jorja , haven't you heard , it got cancelled, I'm on here for now as a guest and I'm Det. Moreno":cool:

SARA:: OK, cool, I'm thrilled to have you on here, now lets read the dialogue. "What's you take on this guy"?:cardie:

DET. MORENO:: "Hmm, I think he's dead":(

SARA:: "Good one, and what happened to him'?:shifty:

DET. MORENO:: "I'm not sure, lets call in uh... what's his name again":vulcan:

SARA:: "Super Dave, and here he comes now":)

Last edited:
Enrique: If Detective Moreno shakes hands with Danny Taylor of Without A Trace, is that like matter touching anti-matter and a big explosion brings the world to an end?
Jorja: Gee, I hope not. We have ten more years of this show to do.

---=== OR ===---

Sara: I can't believe it. It is not possible.
Moreno: What? Is it out of focus?
Sara: No. You blinked. You wasted a good shot. Dirty Harry never blinked. He just squinted. Now try it. Squint.
Moreno: Go ahead... Make... my... day!
Sara: Sounded more like Pee Wee Herman.

---=== OR ===---

Moreno: Is that who I think it is?
Sara: Yeah. Hodges borrowed the camera to take pictures of Ecklie again. Wearing the latest selection from Thong Of The Month club.

Enrique: If Detective Moreno shakes hands with Danny Taylor of Without A Trace, is that like matter touching anti-matter and a big explosion brings the world to an end?
Jorja: Gee, I hope not. We have ten more years of this show to do.

---=== OR ===---

Sara: I can't believe it. It is not possible.
Moreno: What? Is it out of focus?
Sara: No. You blinked. You wasted a good shot. Dirty Harry never blinked. He just squinted. Now try it. Squint.
Moreno: Go ahead... Make... my... day!
Sara: Sounded more like Pee Wee Herman.

---=== OR ===---

Moreno: Is that who I think it is?
Sara: Yeah. Hodges borrowed the camera to take pictures of Ecklie again. Wearing the latest selection from Thong Of The Month club.

:lol: All so hysterical~

SARA AND ECKLIE

SARA:: "Conrad, you called me back now don't be a grouch, give me a hug":confused:

ECKLIE:: "Do I look like a huggy kissy guy, just get your kit Sara and come into my office":shifty:

SARA:: "Okie dokie, I see your still the same":eek:

ECKLIE:: "It's strickly business as usual, and BTW how's Gil":vulcan:

SARA:: "He's great, I'll give him your best":cool:

Last edited:
Coup de Grace

CATH:: "Why are we standing here again"?:confused:

RAY:: "And why two feet apart, I believe in symmetry, but this is odd":wtf:

NICK:: "Hey where's our ride":cardie:

SARA:: "I'll call a cab":thumbsup:

GREG:: "I've got my bike":)

Back