The Longset Month of Sarah Sidle Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 6, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ooooh lots of babies hehehe...they'll have five of them playing together.

2. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

great updates so far ... i really love it and i like how gil and sarah moved in beside catherine and lindsay ... keep up the great work

3. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I update this story Monday evening or Tuesday, I'm going out of town this weekend and will not have my lab top or internet, way I'm gone. Thanks for the reply there.

4. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet to both i can wait

5. sarahSidle1981

I will update this one tomorrow.

6. sarahSidle1981

* note both Catherine family issue and longest month of Sarah Sidle life are now almost in the same week. But Longest month of Sarah Sidle life is on the weekend right before that, the actually day they on is Saturday. After the weekend they been in the same time line, but both story are still work different case.
    Twenty-Seven
    Nick, Warrick, Greg Stand up and run over to Sara and Gil and give them each a big hug. As they tell them congratulate on the babies. Then all the CSI sit down at the table and wait for Gil to give them they assignments for the day. After a few minutes they get tire of wait and start to reach for the assignments sheets.

Gil: Hi, stop grab my paperwork . I tell you who on what in a second, I’m think about who I on want on the two case we have tonight.
    Greg: they only two case, then can I go home I’m not feel good.
    Warrick and Nick: can we go home we not feel good either.
    Gil: no I’m sent Sara and Catherine home.
    Nick: but why Gil?
    Gil: because I’m the supervise and I said so Nick.
    Greg: come on Grissom Sarah and Catherine are both health now, they can work the cases.
    Grissom: I want Sarah out of the Lab, see that she is pregnant and since the stomach flu going around, she does not need to come down with it.
    Warrick: Ok I understand that one, but what about Catherine?
    Catherine: Lindsey not feel good and Neither is her boyfriend that stay with us because of injury to his knee doing the school shoot at Las Vegas high.
    Nick: I would not feel to hot either if I get shoot in the knee. Ok I have no problem with Cath going home see that Lindsey and Kevin are only fifteen.
    Greg: what about you Gil?
    Gil: I’m take a day off, I do not need to get the stomach flu either see that Sarah and I are living together. Nick and Greg you are on a double 420 Homicide. Warrick you are on a 401A Hit And Run. Now go get to work.
    Guys: come on Gil, we do not feel good let us go home?
    Gil: you do not look sick or sound sick now go to work.
    Guys: fine.

The guy stand up and had to the locker room and kit they kits, they then head out to the park lot Greg and Nick get in to one SUV and Warrick in another they then head out to the crime scene. Catherine head back home and so does Gil and Sarah. At the crime scene of the double Homicide happen at Greg and Nick are walk into the house and can smell the iron and copper in the air, as soon as they enter the house. Which make they stomach feel like they was in they throats. They process the scene as fast as they can then run outside and across the street to Wendy fast food restaurant and go straight to the men room and get sick to they stomach. At the hit and run that Warrick work he has to run away from the car and get sick to his stomach as soon as he seen the car and the dead body of the driver that front half is through the windshield. Brass walk overt to Warrick.

Jim Brass: Warrick are you alright?
    Warrick: I’m not sure, can you take photo of the car with the dead driver and the dead passengers for me and let me know when the coroner has remove the bodies, then I process the scene.
    Jim Brass: Ok

Jim walk over to where Warrick sit down his kit and the camera and Start to take the picture of the scene as Warrick start get sick again. Meanwhile at Sarah and Gil place. Sarah is sit on they bed watch Gil unpack the bedroom boxes.

7. MacsGirlMel

Uhoh the whole team may wind up sick :(

8. CSI_Trainee

The flu is never ever fun, it sucks especially if your pregnant or have a disease that can affected by it like Diabetes. What a great update can't wait for more

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

i wonder who started it

10. sarahSidle1981

Someone on the day shift.

11. sarahSidle1981

Twenty-eight
    Monday morning Sarah wake up to her alarm clock going off in her ear. She rolls over and hit the off button. Sarah turn back over and look at Gil who has sleep through the alarm going off. The reason for this is he did not go to bed till five in the morning, because he stay up all night unpack the rest of the boxes they stuff was in. She lays in bed for ten more minute before get out of bed. She walk over to the closet to pick out the outfit she going to wear to the trail Greg and her have to give testimony on for the Underhill case they work on. She start get dress but only make it as far as put on her dress pants, before have to run into the connect bathroom and over to the toilet and get sick to her stomach. Gil wake up, when he hear Sarah throw up. He get out of bed and walk up behind her and pulls her hair out of her face. She finish get sick and Gil let go of her hair. She walk over to the sink and brush her tooth and throw some water on her face. Then she goes back out to the bedroom and finish get dress. Sarah sit down on the bed once she has get dress and put on her shoes. She then goes and does her hair, also puts on some makeup. The whole time she was finish get ready Gil was watch her.

Gil: honey are you ok?
    Sarah: yeah it just morning sickness is all!
    Gil: are you sure?
    Sarah: yeah
    Gil: (feel her forehead) I guess you are right you not run a fever.
    Sarah: I tell you I’m fine.
    Gil: Yawning
    Sarah: Go back to bed, I’ll see you tonight at work or when I done give my testimony.
    Gil: ok, call me when you are finish at the court trail.
    Sarah: Ok honey.

Sarah kiss Gil on the lips and lead him bake to they bed and cover him back up with the cover once he get into bed. She then grab her purse and the case note. Gil wave goodbye to her as she walk out the bedroom door. Sarah close the door of the bedroom once she is out of the room. On her way out she stop and make sure the answering machine is on. Then goes out to her car and driver to the court house. Once at the court house she take a sit on a bench outside the court room the case is be hold in and wait for Greg to get there. But Greg never show up so she walk up to the two lawyer and tell them she give both testimony. So instead of being in court just in the morning she did not get out to ten minutes before she had to head to the crime lab for night shift. She call Gil doing the lunch recess and tell him what was going on. When she get to the crime lab she head to the locker room and put her purse into her locker along with her dress jacket. As she close her locker Greg, Nick and Warrick walk into the locker room. Sarah give Greg a evil look as all the guys sit down on the bench in front of they locker .

Greg: Sarah what was that look for?
    Sarah: why was you not at court today to give your testimony?
    Greg: what testimony Sarah?
    Sarah: for the Underhill case, you had to do testimony on the evidence you collect from outside the house.
    Greg: ( head rest in his hand) that was today?
    Sarah: yeah Greg, I do not like it when I have to give testimony on evidence I do not collect, without the CSI that collect go over it with me first.
    Nick and Warrick: you skip out on give testimony in a court case!
    Greg: I did not mean to, I did not even know what day it was when the night shift end. I felt so bad and was ache all over. I went home a crawl into bed to my alarm went off to come in for work.
    Sarah: when you can’t make a court date you get someone to cover for you. You just do not skip out on it. I cover you today but I won't do again, if you do not call me and ask, or ask me in person.
    Greg: you do not have to be so rude about it Sarah.
    Sarah: I’m not be rude.
    Grissom: all four come to the break room now.

They head to the break room and take a sit at the table. Gil Grissom just stare at his team for a few minute before sit down him self. Just then Sofia walk into the break room and take a seat on the couch.

Gil Grissom: alright team we have a 420 Homicide at Bitterfeld academy, I need all head on deck to night. Even Sofia is work the case.
    Greg: she fill in for Ecklie, and she a Detective now, why is she help us on this case.
    Sofia: Have you not notice Catherine not here? Also because Greg you are in DNA tonight because Wendy in the hospital because she can’t shake this flu bug..
    Gil:( head down on desk) Greg did you hear Sofia?
    Greg: what
    Sofia: Greg go to the DNA lab now!

Greg stand up and walk out of the break room and start head towards the break room, but ends up run to the man restroom and get sick to his stomach. Back in the break room.

Nick: where is Catherine at?
    Gil: she meet us at the crime scene, she has to drop Kevin off at her house first because his physical therapy run over.

They all stand up and walk back to the locker room to get they kit afterwards they head out to the park lot and get into two SUV and go to the crime scene.

12. CSI_Trainee

what a great update, can't wait for more ... hopefully everyone gets better soon lol.

13. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love Sara Sidle, she is my favorite character. I don't have enough time to read all of these stories right now because I don't want to be late for basketball practice. Is there a forum for GSR fanfiction? Did you guys spell Sara's name with an H on purpose or was it an accident?

14. sarahSidle1981

I know on the show Sara name is S-a-r-A, but I used to spell S-a-r-a-h because that how my cousin that name Sarah spell it. and it one point a girl that was kidnap was also name Sara, SO I spell Sarah Sidle with the H at the end.

15. MacsGirlMel

I've actually heard that 'stomach flu' is in reality some kind of food poisoning...you mean that 24hr bug thing right? Anyway either one isn't good, I had it myself a few months back.