The Longset Month of Sarah Sidle Life

I will add more part to this Story sometime Sunday or Monday. I'll been camp to Sunday sometime and will not have the internet, when I'm camp.

Part Twelve
A four days later Sarah come into the break room at the CSI lab and pass out the assignments to Nick, Warrick and Greg. The three guys just look at Sarah with a look of shock, because it was Sarah hand out the case assignments to them and not Grissom.
Greg: Sarah why is Grissom at?
Sarah: he will be in here, he just run late this morning so he call me and tell me to pass the assignment out for him.
Warrick: he never run late for work!
Nick: why is he run late?
Sarah: car problem. ( hand Nick the piece of paper the location of the crime write on) Ok Nick you are on a 416
Nick: a Shooting
Sarah: yeah Nick a Shooting.( Hand Warrick the piece of paper with the location of his case), Next Warrick you are on a 434
Warrick: a missing person case, I hope I can find Mr. Tam alive and not dead.
Sarah: Greg you and Catherine are on a 424 (Abuse/Neglect), 419 (dead body)
Greg: Both?
Sarah: they is a total of six kids in the family and two was find dead.
Greg: Oh and Catherine not here Sarah!
Sarah: yeah she is, I already hand her the paper with the location of the crime on it.
Greg: if she here, where is she at?
Sarah: had to use the restroom she meet you at the SUV Greg.
Nick: and what case are you work on Sarah?
Sarah: I’m not on a case of yet
Warrick: you can help me
Sarah: Grissom with you, he meet you at the scene.
Greg: It not right that Catherine has to work a case when she just start get over the stomach flu, but you do not have to be on a case.
Nick: yeah Greg right I talk to Catherine thin morning and she said that the only thing she keep down so far is water, so why is she on a case and not you she should be the one that get to stay in the lab Sarah, not you.
Sarah: It not my choice, to stay in the lab and it not because I’m just get over have bronchitic either, I have felt great since I see the doctor and he put me on medicine to help fight the germ off.
Warrick: then why do you get to stay in the lab?
Sarah: because I have a meet With Ecklie on Personal Issue that might cause me to miss some days in July and August( Catherine walk into the room).
Catherine: Greg come up, we need to go!
Greg: I need to see why Sarah Might have to take sometime off in July and August.
Sarah: I’m not tell right now you have to wait and see.
With that Sarah walk out of the break room and head to Ecklie office and knock on his office door.
Ecklie: Who is it and what the hell do you want?
Sarah: Sarah Sidle, we have a meet this morning.
Ecklie: come and sit down, so we can get this over with.
Sarah walk into Ecklie Office and take a sit in a chair face his desk.
Ecklie: what is it that you need to tell me about Miss Sidle.
Sarah: Grissom Tell me that I need to let you know I pregnant and due the second week of July. And I need the paper work to fill out so I can take a Maternity leave.
Ecklie: you do not thing you going to from now to six week after the baby born off do you?
Sarah: no, I only want to take sometime off after the baby born.
Ecklie: the long we allow to take of for Maternity leave is six week.
Sarah: I plan on come back after two weeks if my doctor allows me to.
Ecklie: (hand her the paper) here fill them out and have them back to me by tomorrow morning if I’m not here leave them on my desk. Now get out of my office and close the door behind you.

Part thirteen
Sarah walk into the locker room and get her purse out of her locker and grab a pen and fill out the paper work for maternity leave. When she was done fill the paper work out she grab her jacket and crime kit and head towards Ecklie office and is glad to see he not in there, she lays the paper work on his desk then head out to her car and goes to the Crime scene Catherine and Greg are work on. Sarah walk up to the house and see three girls and one boy sit on the front porch, stare into space. She walk over to Brass who try to talk to them.
Sarah: Brass have they tell you anything yet?
Brass: No they will not talk to me at all.
Sarah: let me try, you go tell Greg and Catherine I’m here to help after I talk to the children.
Brass: ok
Jim Brass walk into the house and Sarah walk over and sit on the rail of the porch across from the children.
Sarah: Hi my name Sarah Sidle, I’m with the Las Vegas crime lab. Can you tell me your names and ages?
Girl one: My name is Shannon Park, I’m twelve years old
Girl Two: I’m Sage, I’m seven years old
Girl three: I’m Sari, I’m five
Boy one: I’m Scott, I’m fourteen
Sarah: Hi, Shannon, Sage, Sari and Scott is your last name all the some?
All of them: yes
Sarah: can you tell me what happen?
Shannon: yeah
Sarah: Ok, I’m going to write down what you tell me, you can start now.
Shannon: it start like every event once are dad get home from work, he pick us up from school and daycare and bring us home, then we have dinner. But he get mean a lot early then a normal day because Sean and Seanna are youngest brother and sister who are twin and two half year old was be whine and would not eat, because they was not feel good. I try to get them to be quiet, so Dad would not hit them, but I could not get them to quiet down, they was both run really warm so I take off the long sleeve shirts and pants and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirts to see if that would help, but they still keep cry. Then Dad come into the twin bedroom and start hit them and shake Sean till he stop move and cry, then he did the some to Seanna. He them push me down and hit me and pull off my pant and did what he do to me every night have sex with me, But this time I fight back and he hit me till I pass out.
Scott: he did the some to Sage and Sari.
Sarah: Scott do your dad do anything to you?
Scott: he hit me to a pass out, when me and my sister come too, dad was no long here.
Sarah: where your mom?
Sage: I went down to the basement when I come too; which is where are mom art room is and I find her lay on the ground and she was not move.
Sarah:(Brass walk over to them as the social work walk up to the house) thanks I need to go inside now.
Brass: I guess we need to go check the basement out
Sarah: yeah
Social work: HI I’m Kate Hope I’m here for the children Miss. Sidle
Sarah: I need you to take them to the hospital and have a nurse do a sexual assert kit on each of the girls, one of use will be they to take picture of the bruise in a little while.
Shannon: can it be you Sarah?
Sarah: It will probably be me, Catherine and Greg seen that there is four of you and three of you are girls and one a boy.
Children: ok
Brass and Sarah walk back into the house and Mrs. Hope driver the children to the hospital. Brass head down to the basement with David to see if what the children say about they mom was true, and it was. After David said that both the children and the mother was dead Sarah and Catherine collect the evidence off the body and inside the house, Greg collect any evidence that on the outside of the house. Inside the house Catherine look over at Sarah and see she is look a little a little green.
Catherine: Sarah is everything ok, your are look a little green, like the smell is upset you stomach, like it is mine, you not catch the stomach flu are you.
Sarah: no I’m not catch the stomach flu, it something total different.
Catherine: what do you mean total different Sarah.
Sarah: If I tell you will your promise not to tell anyone for right now, because I’m not ready for everyone to know.
Catherine: sure
Sarah: (look around first) I’m pregnant.
Catherine: how far along are you?
Sarah: twelve half weeks, do you mind if I go outside and get some air?
Catherine: no we are almost done in here anywhere, I will finish. How about you go on a head to the hospital and get start on take picture of the bruise the children have and get the sexual assert kit form the nurse and when you finish with all four children meet us back at the lab.
Sarah: sure.
Sarah head out to her car and driver to the hospital.

* little note here about story time line for Catherine family Issues and The longest month of Sarah Sidle life happen in Seven Season, but Catherine Family Issue are a week and half ahead of The longest month of Sarah Sidle Life. Hint Sarah Pregnant in both Story and So is Lindsey. But Both story will have different crime scene and also Sarah story will deal more with her and Catherine and Lindsey one will deal mostly with them. Of Cause Sarah and Lindsey will have to deal side effect of being pregnant in both stories.

Part fourteen
At the Hospital Sarah take the photos of the children bruise and find that the only place the Father every hit Scott was on the arms and face, But on the girls he hit them everywhere. When she finish take the last photo and walk out close the examine room door behind her a nurse walk up to her with the three sexual assert kit and just give her a sad look.
Sarah: What can you tell me about the kit Nurse Pitt?
Nurse Pitt: All three girl show sing of repent sexual abuse.
Sarah: that what I though, Can you watch my kit, the camera and the sexual assert kit for me for a minute.
Nurse Pitt: sure but why
Sarah: I need to use the restroom
Nurse Pitt: Ok
With that Sarah run to the restroom and make into a stall and lean over the toilet just in time, because she get sick to her stomach as soon as lean over the toilet. Once she had finish she put a breath mint in her mouth then walk back over to nurse Pitt and get the camera, her crime kit and the Sexual Assert kit form her, then she walk back out to her car and put the evidence into the backseat of her car. She then get into the driver seat, but just sit there for a few minutes think to her shelf. God I hate the way I feel, Grissom the one guy I sleep with since come to Las Vegas and he get me pregnant I feel this way because of him, I love him but he has it so easy, he get to be happy about become a father, without have to go through all the morning sickness or gain wight. Hell I would not change for anything, I just wish he could feel what I was go though sometimes. With that Sarah Start he car up and head back to the lab and drop the evidence off, she then goes to see Dr. Robbins with Catherine. Dr. Robbins look up when he see Catherine and Sarah walk in to his lab.
Dr. Robbins: Sarah how are the three girls and Boy that live doing?
Sarah: Ok for what they have been through.
Dr. Robbins: let start with two half year old Seanna, the poor girl had sign of been sexual assert at lest two dozen time, she was shake to die along with her twin bother Sean. He was not sexual abuse.
Catherine: what about the mom?
Dr. Robbins: Mrs. Park was stab once in the heart, at worse of all she was six weeks pregnant.
Catherine: That tell me way Greg find a blood knife in the trash can outside the house.
Sarah: I’m Sorry Dr. Robbins and Catherine, but I need to be excused the smell get to me.
Catherine: sure Sarah go out to the hallway I been out in a sec
Dr. Robbins: I tell the two what I know so far when I know more I sent the info over to you.
Catherine: thanks
With that both girls head back to the crime lab, once back they head into the break room.
Catherine: Sarah what some coffee?
Sarah: (as lay down on the break room couch) No I just gonna close my eyes for a few minutes and see if I can get my stomach to stop doing flip flops.
Just then Greg come run into the break room.
Catherine: Greg: what is it?
Greg: Wendy run the Semen that was find on all four of the girls in our case, it was male of case, want to guess it if the DNA match any of the girls in the case.
Sarah: No, Just tell us Greg?
Greg: It was the dad that sexual assert them
With that Sarah get up from the couch and run into the women restroom across from the break room.
Greg: Is she ok, she not look to good?
Catherine: The medicine she take because of the Bronchitic is just bother her stomach is all.
Greg: Ok, when she comes out let her know Grissom want to talk to her, he said to have her meet him in his office (Sarah walk up behind Greg).
Sarah: thanks for tell me.
Sarah head to Grissom office and close and lock the door once in his office. Grissom look up at Sarah and Smile at her.

Does she know or was she just keeping it quiet 'cause Sara hasn't told yet? I'm a bit confused there.

I really like this! It's really good so far! <3 I knew she was pregnant when she said "I can't take anything stronger than Tylenol," heehee!

Part Fifteen
Sarah walk up behind Grissom seat and put her arm around his shoulder. Grissom pulls her on to his lap and Kiss her on the lips. After a minute Sarah pull away from Grissom. Then stand up and walk over to the seat across from his desk and sit down.
Sarah: So what do you need to see me about Gil, and we are at work you should not be so loveable to me here, anyone could see as together.
Grissom: Sarah we need to think about tell everyone about as going out, It not like we be able to hide that you are pregnant, once you start to show. That and I know Ecklie know about it. He come and give me a paint out of the forms you fill out for maternity leave.
Sarah: he would not tell anyone would he?
Grissom: It Ecklie, what do you think
Sarah: that we going to have to tell everyone soon then later
Grissom: have you tell anyone yet, beside me?
Sarah: Dr. Robbins, about a half hour before I tell you about be pregnant, then I call and made a appointment to see a doctor because I could not shake that cold I come down with. And Catherine.
Grissom: Catherine
Sarah: working the some case she is, she look over at me and seen I look green and ask me if I was come down with the stomach flu, it slip out, I said no, it something different, Catherine ask what and I tell her I was pregnant, but I tell her not to tell anyone yet.
Grissom: Catherine will keep her word. She we not tell anyone.
Sarah: I know that she already cover for me when I run off to the rest room across from the break room when Greg was talk to us about DNA result on the case we are work on.
Just then they was a knock on Grissom office door that cause both Sarah and Gil to jump out of they sit. Grissom walk over to the door and unlock it. Then open it up and Greg and Catherine walk into Grissom office.
Catherine: can we steal Sarah back, we need her.
Sarah: what up Catherine?
Catherine: we need to head back over to the come scene I just read Mrs. Park medical record and they said Mrs. Park give birth/ has ten children, with Mr. Park. We only find the two boys and four girls.
Sarah: what was the sex of the other one?
Greg: three girls and one boy. The boy is four and the three girls are one year old.
Sarah: I’ll meet you two at the SUV I just need to get my kit out of my locker.
Catherine: Ok
Catherine, Greg and Sarah ride back to the Park’s home in total quiet, when they get to the house the three just look at eachother as they walk to the back of SUV and get out they crime kit.
Greg: (Break the quiet) Who want to look where?
Sarah: I will take the basement.
Catherine: I will take the upstairs
Greg: I take the first floor.
Once inside the house they head to where they side they was going look. Sarah put on a pair of gloves, then turn her flash light on and walk down the staircase to the basement. keep in mind that she is look for a four year old and three one years olds. She make herself think about where the mom might hide three one year and a four year to keep them safe from they father. She look under the staircase first, but she does not see anything at first. So she start to walk away to search other spot, when she think she hear something.
Child Voice: no cry sise, dadie bad.
Sarah walk back over to the staircase and kneel down on the floor to get a close look and see a trapdoor under the stairs. She pull her cellphone off her hip and text Catherine and Greg to come down to the basement that she has find something. As Sarah wait for Catherine and Greg she talk to the boy through the trapdoor to let him know he and his sister are safe now. She also dust the trapdoor for paints.
Child: come out
Sarah: ( as Sarah say this Greg and Catherine come down the Stairs.) Just one more minute
Catherine and Greg sit down on the floor next to Sarah and she open up the trapdoor and the little boy reach up and hug Sarah the three one years put they arm up.
Three girls: up, up, up.
Catherine reach down and pick one up and put her in Sarah free arm , Then pick the second one up and hand her to Greg, but she would not let go of Catherine so with her free hand she careful pull the last little girl out.

Back