The Longset Month of Sarah Sidle Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 6, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Part Seventy-Six
    It now June 25, 2007 Sarah has been Work light case by Sofia request and not working any over time. By this week she knows it going to be different because Greg, Nick, Warrick all out of town at a forensic seminar in Cleveland Ohio. Sarah and Gil gets out of they SUV only to be stopped by Catherine then.

Catherine: Before you go any further, I need to head out to Jerome Kessler house.
    Gil: What Happened?
    Catherine: Jerome and Lady Heather one and half year old granddaughter Allison was kidnap out of Jerome house.
    Sarah: Lets go.
    Catherine: After the scene be process Brass and Sofia want Gil and Sarah to head over to Heather house and tell her.

Catherine hop into one crime lab SUV and Sarah and Gil get into one of the other SUV and head out to Jerome house. When they get there the three of them see Sofia talk to Jerome about what happened early in the night.

Jerome: I had to run into work so I called her normal baby-sitter to come watch. She come over and I left. She called me two hours later and told me someone break into the house and take Allison. Annabella, the babysitter says the man was wear a ski mask. Just find her please!
    Sofia: We will do are best to get her back safe and sound. Gil Grissom, Sarah Sidle and Catherine Willows are going to process your house to see if the kidnap could of left any evidence behind.
    Jerome: Has anyone told Heather yet?
    Gil: Sarah and I are going to go to her house after the scene process and tell Heather.
    Jerome: Ok

The three CSI heads inside and start working the scene. Sarah puts Allison toothbrush into a evidence bag, While Catherine goes and get a item with her smell on it for the K9 unit. Gil look over the rooms in the house to see if the kidnap left anything. He finds a couple fingerprints and a piece of tan pant that the dog had tear off by that was the only thing he could find. Sarah and Catherine did not have any luck either. So the three them head out of the house and pack the few evidence bags into the SUV Catherine drive to the scene. The Sarah and Gil head to Heather house. When they pull into the long drive of Heather house both Sarah and Gil become really quiet know what the two of them plus Sofia is about to start them. Gil parks the SUV and Sofia parks her car then the three of them walk up to the front door and ring the door bell. After a minute Heather opens up the front door and looks and the two CSI and the detective stand at her door and know right away something is wrong.

Heather: What happened, Is it Jerome or Allison?
    Sarah: I thinking it best if we all head inside and you take a seat before we tell you what happened.
    Heather: No Just tell me!
    Gil: You granddaughter was Kidnap earlier this evening, we already process Jerome house which is where the kidnaper taker her from.
    Heather puts her hands over he mouth and her knees start to give out, but Sarah put her arm around Heather wrist and leads her over to a couch and has her set down and Sarah set down next to her. Sara gives her a hug and let Heather cry on her shoulder.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope they find her and the guy. More soon!

3. sarahSidle1981

Part Seventy-Seven
    Gil setting on the couch across from Sarah and Heather and is watching his wife comfort Heather and get her to calm down some so they can talk to her about what happened. Sofia Set next to Gil and is play with her purple empire waist blouse. As Gil watch Sarah comfort Heather he is thinking this cases is gonna to take a lot out of Sarah physical, emotional and he was started to wish he had not let Sofia put Sarah on this case, see that they’re only six full days, left till her due date. But he also knows now that she started work this case he would not be able to get her to step aside from work the case. He also knows that she will not stop work the case even if she goes into labor, till Allison is found and the person or persons that kidnapper Allison is behind bars. He then looks over at Sofia and sees tears run down her face. Sofia notices that Gil has seen her crying and wipes the tears off with her blouse sleeves.

Sofia: I know what you just found out is very upsetting and you have every right to cry and have a break down, but we need to ask you some questions Heather. So do you mind if we start now?
    Heather: (Crying) No, I don’t mind I understand I will do anything to help Mrs. Grissom, Mr. Grissom and you Detective Curtis if it will help to find Allison and bring her back alive.
    Gil: Heather, When Jerome and Allison come over to visit you the other day did you see anyone fellow them and also watch Allison?
    Heather: No, I did not.
    Sarah: That ok Heather.
    Sofia: Do you think one of you ex- business partners could have kidnaped Allison?
    Heather: No, They all understand the reason why I sold my business and would never lay a hand on one of Allison, hairs much less think about hurt Allison in anyway?
    Sofia: I had to ask.
    Heather: Did Jerome give you an update picture of Allison for the Amber Alert?
    Sarah: Yes, One of her play in your backyard the last time they come over for a visit.
    Heather: Do you have anymore questions for me?
    Gil: No.
    Heather: Ok, Mrs. Grissom do not push yourself too hard, because you look like you are due to have your baby any day and Mr. Grissom do not let her work too hard, I do not want to have Sarah put her health or the unborn baby health in danger!
    Sarah: Yeah I am due in five day and Six nights.
    Gil: I won’t, and it babies we are having twin.
    Heather: Do you know what sex the babies are?
    Sarah: Yeah a boy and a girl.
    Sofia: We should be head back to the lab to help Catherine, process the evidence we collect and see if Catherine has any updates for us.
    Gil: You are right Sofia, lets go.
    Heather: We you call me, when you have any news no matter how little it is?
    Sarah: Yes, one of will call and tell you as soon as we have any news on the case.
    Heather: Thanks.

The four of them stand up and Heather walks Sarah, Gil and Sofia to the front door and sees them out. Both Sarah and Sofia looks back at Heather once more, then Sarah gets into the crime lab SUV and Sofia gets into her car. When they got back to the lab Sarah goes and runs the fingerprint through AFIS to see if she can get any hit on them. Gil heads to the trace lab and Sofia head to DNA lab to see if Wendy has anything. Wendy looks up at Sofia when she walks into her lab.

Wendy: The only thing I have so far is Allison DNA from her toothbrush and a own know male DNA from off the tear piece of pant leg. I am run the DNA through CODIS right now.
    Sofia: Thanks.

Meanwhile, in the fingerprint lab Gil has join Sarah and the two of them are setting in front of the computer screen watching AFIS flip through all the fingerprints in the database trying to find a match to the four prints Sarah scanned. After several minutes AFIS spits a match out to a Damian Beast. At the some time Wendy comes run into the fingerprint lab with Sofia and Catherine and hands Gil and Sarah a printout from AFIS.

Wendy: The DNA on the tear piece of pant leg match Damian Beast.
    Sofia: I Have sent a patrol unit out to clear his house, Sarah, Gil, Catherine. We need to head over to his house there could be evidence at his house to leads as to Allison or he could have her at his house.
    Gil: You right.

They all run to the locker room and grab their kits them head out to the park lot and get into a SUV and Sofia gets into her car. :eek:

4. MacsGirlMel

I hope they find her!

5. sarahSidle1981

Part Seventy-Eight
    Sofia pulls up next to the sidewalk outside of Damian Beast house first. Catherine pulls up behind her and turn the SUV off. Catherine, Gil, Sarah and Sofia are walks up to the house when officer Davis came walk out with a handcuffed Damian Beast and they walk right by them and right to his patrol car. Davis open the back door and Damian Beast get into the backseat then officer Davis closes the car door. Sarah, Sofia, Catherine and Gil then see a little girl stand on the couch and she is looking out the window. At the sometime Jim Brass walks over to the CSI and Sofia.

Sarah: That Allison right?
    Jim: Yes, Catherine Sofia I want you to process the Scene. Gil I want you to go pick up Heather and giver her a ride to Hospital after you drop Sarah and Allison’s off at Sunrise hospital to get Allison check out. Sarah’s make sure you collet any evidence that on Allison.

Jim Brass hands Sarah’s a carseat and Gil goes and hook it up to the backseat of the SUV and Sarah goes inside and gets Allison then takes her outside and put into the carseat. Gil then drives them to the hospital. Two hours later Heather, Jerome are set in the wait room of Sunset hospital ER with Gil Grissom waiting to see Allison. Sarah walks through the doors that separate the wait room from the ER carry Allison. Heather stands up and runs over to Sarah and Allison. Sarah hands Allison to her grandma.

Heather: She is ok right?
    Sarah: Yes, she was not rape and has no cuts or break bones.
    Heather: Why would Damian Beast kidnap Allison for?
    Sarah: He upset that the court would not give him custody of his biological daughter by the way is your granddaughter. But do not worry, he going to Jail for kidnap Allison you we not have to worry about him anymore.
    Heather: Thank you, Can me and Jerome take Allison home now.
    Sarah: Yeah

With that Jerome, Heather and Allison head to Heather house. Sarah and Gil heads back to the crime lab and clock out. Then the two of them head home, Sarah goes right upstairs to her and Gil bedroom. She changes into her PJ then get into bed and goes right to sleep. ;)

6. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad they got him and she's okay :)

7. sarahSidle1981

* Case overlaps, from Greg are we ready for this, the case that over laps is Skyloft case.
    Part Seventy-Nine
    Sarah set in the break lab of the crime lab at 12:16a.m. on July 5, 2007. Sarah’s pager start beep so she takes off her hip and sees that Wendy pager her. She slower stands up and starts walk toward the DNA lab, as she walking she starts holding her lower back again. When she gets to the DNA she leans over the counter and starts rocking back and fourth. Wendy walks over to her and take a set in her chair.

Sarah: So Wendy, what do you page me for?
    Wendy: The DNA results for Skyloft case.
    Sarah: I thought that Polly Cribs was the killer?
    Wendy: She had the help of at lest four men. I found four semen samples, that do not match any of the male victims in this case.
    Sarah: (Still rocking back and fourth.) Did you get any hits off CODIS yet?
    Wendy: No, CODIS is still search for matches.
    Sarah: Ok, pager me, Greg, Catherine, Gil, Nick or Warrick. When you get match for the for the four different semen samples.
    Wendy: Ok, Sarah.

Sarah stops lean on the counter and start to walk out of the DNA lab and into the hallway. She was on her way back to the break room. She stops walk and lean up against the wall because she feels a stab pain in stomach and lower back. She grabs her stomach at the sometime Catherine walk out of the restroom across for the wall she is lean on. Catherine sees that Sarah is hold her stomach. So she walks over to Sarah and stop in front of her. Sarah feels the pain slower start to go away as Catherine walks over to her.

Catherine: Sarah are you ok?
    Sarah: Yeah, I think, It was just gas, because it passes now.
    Catherine: Are you sure Sarah?
    Sarah: Yeah
    Catherine: Ok, but where are you head to, I will come with you?
    Sarah: I am going to the break room.

Sarah and Catherine head to the break room and Sarah take a set on the couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table and rest her hands on her stomach.

Catherine: Sarah, do you want any coffee?
    Sarah: No, I don’t want any coffee right now.
    Catherine: How about a bottle of water?
    Sarah: No, I fine.
    Catherine: Ok.

Catherine gets herself a cup of coffee then seat down in the chair across from the couch. At the sometime Sarah grabs her stomach again and starts scream.

Sarah: Ouch, This contraction hurts really bad.
    Catherine: Sarah, do you want me to go get Gil for you?
    Sarah: No, do not leave me.

With that Sarah grabs Catherine right hand and Catherine set down next to Sarah on the couch. Greg walks into the break room and sees Sarah hold Catherine hand and notices that Sarah also looks like she is in a lot of pain. He walks over to his two female co-works.

Greg: Sarah are you ok?
    Sarah: Greg, go get Gil for me and tell him to come to the break room and that I am in labor.
    Greg: Ok Sarah.

Greg runs out of the break room and all the way to Gil Grissom office and does not even knock on the close door he just open the door and runs into Grissom office and over to his desk.

Gil: Greg, you should knock before you enter by office when the door is close.
    Greg: I would normal of knock, but Sarah sent me to get you she is in the break room and she is have contractions.
    Gil: She in Labor?
    Greg: Yeah, Catherine with her.
    Gil: Good. Let go to the break room.

Gil stands up and grabs the keys to his and Sarah KIA sportage and then Greg and him run out of his office and neither Greg nor Gil turns the lights off in Grissom office or closes the door. They just run really fast to the break room.

The End

* To read about the birth of Gil and Sarah babies and balance family life and work watch for the sequel: Sarah and Gil great parents and great CSI. :eek:

8. MacsGirlMel

I'll look for it eagerly :)