• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't blame you. It was a very enticing pic. Very enticing :devil:
Well we had the discussion either in this thread or another, I just had to... just had to...

Coolness, this was the first time I got censored, not instantenously, but still. I'm so proud of myself! My mind is smuttier than I thought! :D

I think it was the E-mail thread hehe
Was it? Strange discussion to have in the e-mail thread! Didn't seem to bother me to read and spring into action though! :D

Must say tho, as much as I love staring at his butt, the avvie I have now is still one of my fave pics! :)

Can I just say that I had never seen that picture before, which is a crime and I know it so no punishing me. I also want to say that has to be the best ass I've ever seen.

Hello I have been reading the site for a while and decided to join in. I love the locker room thread! I rented Terror Tract and Learning Curve just for Carmine. I almost couldn't take all the bare chestedness.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was the E-mail thread hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it? Strange discussion to have in the e-mail thread! Didn't seem to bother me to read and spring into action though!

Oh yeah it was the email thread...I seem to remember requesting it and am VERY sad I wasn't here to see it! :( It's just not fair man...:lol: I really don't know how I'll cope.

I'm also disappointed that I missed Udjat's bareassed avvy. Hey Udjat, do you think you could upload it to a site or send it in a Private Note so I can see what you did?

Oddly, I've never noticed anything unusual about the way he walks and, believe me, if there's a shot of his rear-view I am definitely watching. As for the surgery question, that's a good one. I believe a herniated disc often requires surgery, however, his back appears to be scar free. Of course, any scars could certainly be covered with makeup for movies or re-touched, so who knows. Either way, my warm hands and a bottle of massage oil should be able to provide temporary relief.

Awwww poor Carmine. :( If I could I'd help along.

Angie

Sorry I'm belated in saying HELLOOO *waves like an idiot* to tuesdaymornings and angelwings welcome to the locker...try not to slip...there's plenty of drool and other things... :p

Does anyone know how he got the back injury?

Maybe he was having a nice shower, soaping himself up, lathering that body until it's all slick and wet, and slipped on a bar of soap!

You can tell he's a naughty one.

Of course! I thought he looked natural cracking that whip in 'Hush'!

Welcome to Angelwings and Tuesdaymorning, and damn, I missed Udjat's avatar!

Sorry I'm belated in saying HELLOOO *waves like an idiot* to tuesdaymornings and angelwings welcome to the locker...try not to slip...there's plenty of drool and other things... :p

Thanks and don't worry I brought my shower shoes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back