Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now, if this thread wasn't so hilarous then you'd probably not find me over here but because it is (and addicting), I'm here, and posting.

40 Pages later and I show my face. ;)

Welcome to the Locker Room tuesdaymorning ! The girl-talk in this place is just too irresistible to stay away from. Soon you'll have naked Carmine on your mind 24/7 and be wondering when the hell dirty Danny is gonna hit the shower just like the rest of us. :devil:

I'm glad to hear you folks living near/in London are okay, and that your families are as well.

tuesdaymorning, welcome! There's only so long someone can resist the lure of the Locker Room... ;) :devil:

DaWacko, the Locker Room is pretty much always about sex. :lol: If you want to start a separate thread about Carmine's back injury, go for it! :)

Like a horny LR Groupie getting rough with him? :lol:

Meh, it's more fun to fantasize about Danny. You can write anything then. :devil:

A belated welcome to tuesdaymorning...HI!

Boy, what I wouldn't give to be getting rough with Danny. But not too rough because I want his glasses to stay on! ;)

Just lab table shaking, rough, right? :lol: Getting rough with Danny would be hot. He'd be surprised at first, but I think he'd like it. You can tell he's a naughty one. :devil:

^Yeah, that...maybe rattle a few test-tubes and cause a machine or two to need recalibration...but the glasses must be undisturbed. He's totally naughty! I mean just look at him. He looks devilish...but in a handsome devil way. ;)

Getting rough with Danny would be hot. He'd be surprised at first, but I think he'd like it. You can tell he's a naughty one. :devil:

Yeah, beneath that lab coat and glasses look he's got going on lies one naughty boy. I think Danny could definitely go for getting his groove on in the lab. *hearing the sound of breaking glass as test tubes hit the floor*

It's the glasses--it's all about the glasses. Never have I seen glasses so sexy on a man.

Agreed. The glasses are oh-so hot. Maybe since Danny has the ability to make his glasses stay on top of his head while looking into a microscope, he also has the magic ability to keep them securely positioned on his nose during sex. In my mind, the glasses stay on at all times - even during the roughest sex. :devil:

DaWacko, the Locker Room is pretty much always about sex. :lol: If you want to start a separate thread about Carmine's back injury, go for it! :)

^I think it's a good idea :lol:
I'll do that when I manage to get some proof (screencaps)

ok so who has seen the great pics over at carminegiovinazzo.net!!

from the trip to Venezuela!!

csi007 i love you and your site!!

oh and the the man is totally sex on legs! or sex on a stick!!! :devil:

any other thoughts in my head will be promptly censored!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back